Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tough to Pick the Irish vs SYR Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Tough to Pick the Irish vs SYR Game

Nov 16, 2018, 10:35 PM

I'd personally like to see N.Dame win out & stay right where they are - but the game @ Yankee Stadium w/CUSE is hard to figure. I've kind of leaned toward Syracuse taking it, but when you look @ both teams, there are some strange games - and close ones - that seem a little odd. That goes for both Irish & Orangemen. Would not be shocked @ any outcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough to Pick the Irish vs SYR Game

Nov 16, 2018, 10:45 PM

I personally think the "Cuse will find Jimmy Hoffa's body under the ND triage tent.

jus' sayin' 'cuz that area is hallowed ground. YA Tittle once tittled on that exact spot.

Nov 16, 2018, 11:14 PM

I think the Cuse can do it. Still not entirely believing in ND.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2018, 11:56 PM

While I would love to see the Irish lose, the best case scenario for Clemson would be for the current top 4 to win out, seed Bama #1, Clemson #2, Notre Dame #3 and Michigan #4.
If anyone of these 4 teams loses (yes including Clemson) that opens the door for Georgia, or possibly Oklahoma to move into that final spot.
I think Notre Dame wins this game, if, for no other reason, they seem to be more consistent. Not better, just more consistent than Syracuse.

Nov 17, 2018, 11:11 AM

Well, would not put any money on either team (or any game for that matter - a sucker's game, betting on football). I'm sure N. Dame travels as well as any group of fans, but this is basically a home game for CUSE isn't it?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic