Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Second look: Grading Clemson versus Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Second look: Grading Clemson versus Louisville

Nov 4, 2018, 12:07 PM

Second look: Grading Clemson versus Louisville

Clemson continued to make a statement on offense and defense to overpower yet another conference opponent. Taking a closer look at the dominant effort. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough grader. Impossible for Offense to get A+***

Nov 4, 2018, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough grader. Impossible for Offense to get A+***

Nov 4, 2018, 12:38 PM

I mean, A+ means perfect and trevor certainly missed some throws and had that pick. A is a proper grade

We had 1 punt and 1 INT

Nov 4, 2018, 3:20 PM

Every other drive was a score. 77 totals points with less than 60 offensive plays. Three different players again rushed for over 100 yards.

That's A+ quality offense right there. Might not be a perfect game in your eyes, but dang near close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we honestly believe Potter suddenly “lost his leg” ?

Nov 4, 2018, 1:00 PM

Or is it possible that during an obvious runaway, the staff decided to see if our coverage team could actually cover?

Unless Potter has an injury we don’t know about, it’s hard to believe he suddenly couldn’t reach the EZ for an entire game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we honestly believe Potter suddenly “lost his leg” ?

Nov 4, 2018, 1:34 PM

Maybe “non-kickers” don’t realize it, but the colder the weather, the less compression on the ball and it doesn’t go as far with the same power from the kick. (Could be an injury too as it wasn’t really too cold.)

I’m a soccer player and same goes for hitting a soccer ball. Also, the hotter the weather, the more you can make the ball bend (especially hitting it with a slicing motion with the outside of the foot) because of the physics of the velocity of the spin and the air cooling down as the ball travels. :)

Nov 4, 2018, 2:11 PM

I belive all of Potter's kicks were returned at or behind the 20, so we netted 5 yards better on each kick.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 3:50 PM

That's exactly what I thought the intention was, encourage them to try to run it back and see how we handle that. Can't believe he suddenly couldn't kick as well.

Can we blame Spiers for the Terrell ejection?***

Nov 4, 2018, 4:29 PM

Re: TNET: Second look: Grading Clemson versus Louisville

Nov 4, 2018, 7:15 PM

On that 1st rushing TD by ETN, I think that TL could have had him a rushing TD that play bc the whole D line shifted to the side that ETN was headed right at or before TL let go of the ball. With a good fake hand off, I think that maybe TL could have strolled into the end zone... And #44 Garrett Williams was very close to getting a holding call on ETN's 1st big run of that series!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic