Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Toddy ellis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Toddy ellis

Oct 12, 2020, 9:30 PM

Has there ever been a clown for a radio sports network than that pos?

He is just over the top and just an idiot

I don't I don't care what an idiot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Toddy ellis

Oct 12, 2020, 9:39 PM

Toddy boy is what Tommy Suggs calls him

Oct 12, 2020, 9:43 PM

Suggs is legit. Toad is an embarrassment to his alma mater. Look at his stats as a USuC QB. He is a true USuC alum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 10:00 PM

The Toddler is a coot version of a witch doctor. It’s all complete hogwash, but if the community will pay you to spout complete hogwash, it’s a good gig.

Oct 13, 2020, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Toddy ellis ]

I can remember during his playing days the coaching staff would never take him out of the games. It didn't matter if they were up 30 or down 30 or how late in the game it was, he would stay in to the bitter end. It was like they never wanted to give their backups any playing time. Always thought that was very strange.

A match made in Hades.***

Oct 12, 2020, 11:24 PM

Re: A match made in Hades.***

Oct 13, 2020, 12:00 PM

My wife drew up the plans for the downtown Wind Wing cafe in the Columbia Vista. There was a party the night they opened and it was Spurrier's show. I had carved up a pumpkin for Spurrier to sign and give it to my wife. The coach signed it , he gave it to Jeff Grantz to sign, and before Todd grabbed a pen to sign it Spurrier took it away. What a full Todd looked like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Toad may be the biggest uof6c dip$#!7 of them all...

Oct 13, 2020, 9:13 AM

and in my experience, that would be quite an accomplishment.

His whole "cycling-out" diatribe and Flake Bentley's empty-headed gaffe "at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all." following a 56 - 7 beatdown, may go down as two of the most idiotic, brainless, moronic and asinine statements in college football history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Toad may be the biggest uof6c dip$#!7 of them all...

Oct 13, 2020, 9:59 AM

The worst thing about the 56-7 game was that the game wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated. It was 49-7 midway through the 3rd when we pulled our starters. The Mike Williams touchdown where he carried a South Carolina defender on his back into the end zone sums up exactly how outmatched they were that night. We could have easily scored 80+ had we set out to do so.

Exactly !!!!

Oct 13, 2020, 10:39 AM

Which makes Flake's post game statement even more ignorant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Clemson should have scored 80***

Oct 13, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Toad may be the biggest uof6c dip$#!7 of them all... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Toad may be the biggest uof6c dip$#!7 of them all...

Oct 13, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Toad may be the biggest uof6c dip$#!7 of them all... ]

The worst thing about the 56-7 game was that the game wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated. It was 49-7 midway through the 3rd when we pulled our starters. The Mike Williams touchdown where he carried a South Carolina defender on his back into the end zone sums up exactly how outmatched they were that night. We could have easily scored 80+ had we set out to do so.

There were 2nd and 3rd Teamers in the game midway during the 2nd Quarter.

Over the years I've heard broadcasts by numerous radio

Oct 13, 2020, 9:48 AM

announcers for college football, and I can say unequivocally that Todd Ellis is the worst announcer I've ever heard. And I can't even think of a close second. The sound of his voice is comparable to fingernails on a chalkboard.

And I'm not saying that merely because he's the PBP announcer for our in-state rivals. I loved listening to Bob Fulton, and even Charlie McAlexander wasn't bad. But Ellis is the worst. BY FAR.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"OH MY GOODNESS!! TAKE THAT TIGERS!

Oct 13, 2020, 11:13 AM

We don't care!"

lol what a clown.

And who can forget his call of their game winning FG against

Oct 13, 2020, 11:17 AM

LA Tech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfBiL1s_jc

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: And who can forget his call of their game winning FG against

Oct 13, 2020, 4:24 PM

That couldn’t be more embarrassing...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hilarious....and pathetic***

Oct 13, 2020, 8:34 PM [ in reply to And who can forget his call of their game winning FG against ]

Re: And who can forget his call of their game winning FG against

Oct 13, 2020, 9:41 PM [ in reply to And who can forget his call of their game winning FG against ]

This one always makes me laugh hysterically.

https://youtu.be/KPngFgtOEVk

Re: Over the years I've heard broadcasts by numerous radio

Oct 13, 2020, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Over the years I've heard broadcasts by numerous radio ]

When he gets excited, he sounds like he's trying to drop a monster deuce.. He grunts more than he does talk. His antics remind me of watching old Cubs games with late stage senility Harry Caray behind the wheel..

Re: Over the years I've heard broadcasts by numerous radio

Oct 13, 2020, 9:44 PM

When they pick up a rare first down, this is what I expect him to do:

Oct 13, 2020, 10:58 AM

Only announcer I have heard say that a player was at the 55 yard line.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or to freak out over a 2 yard gain on first down.***

Oct 13, 2020, 11:15 AM

He’s had some good moments though

Oct 13, 2020, 8:53 PM

“Touchdown Clemson. Touchdown Chad Jasmin.” is one of my all time faves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 9:26 PM

Tod does love his toddy!!!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic