Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Todd Ellis, what a doofus...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Todd Ellis, what a doofus...

Dec 1, 2018, 12:17 PM

Or is that redundant? Anyway, he said, "Even in the rain, this is still the best entrance in college football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus..I would say his mind has gone

Dec 1, 2018, 12:20 PM

but considering his school choice he never had much of one

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus...

Dec 1, 2018, 12:21 PM

Such proud losers. However bad their crap is, they are proud of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... so TRUE

Dec 1, 2018, 2:57 PM

And such an over the top HOMER. He thinks SCAR players are THE best. Yet, the reality is that the SCAR football team is essentially not relevant to most college football fans and pundits. FACT! They are rarely talked about on Game Day, which is broadcast on an SEC network- what does that tell you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 12:29 PM

“Best” is subject to an assessment! Ellis counts everything Usuck borrowed from other SEC schools! 2001 is totally out of date! The GC mascot is absolutely the sorriest one in the nation! Looks like a stick figure in a garnet dress with a oblong beak!

Comes out from behind a shower curtain! How original!

USCe should beat Akron easily, but living in the Midlands I personally would love seeing an upset.

Go Zips!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 12:30 PM

How about you worry about Clemson traditions only days Red. Does anything any other school do affect Clemson?

They do not teach grammar at UGA, do they?

Dec 1, 2018, 12:33 PM

I see why the smart kids in Georgia go to GT.

Iron knee.***

Dec 1, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

^^^this

Dec 1, 2018, 1:19 PM

Very iron ick

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 1, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

Reddawg,
I’ve been to a number of Chicken stadium games thru the years and while “traditions” are evident at virtually all major schools I honestly cannot name an original one here in Columbia!

Your team has the hedges among obvious known elements. Clemson understands worthy ones. USCe has zero!

Dec 1, 2018, 12:46 PM

Doo doo ice is a coot original.

You're annoying***

Dec 1, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

Dec 1, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

Since you like traditions talk let’s talk yours.... fade every year come championship time. Love the UGA losing in Dec and Jan tradition. Much better than the coots winning it Steveport every Dec.

And ### are you doing on a Clemson site then?

Dec 1, 2018, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

Why don’t you worry about leg humping on a Jawja site and notworry about we say on our site?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So ... why are you here? Shouldn't you be worried about how

Dec 1, 2018, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

The Crimson Tide will drown your flatnosed dogs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 1, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Todd Ellis, what a doofus... ]

Hey, let's give credit where credit is due. The Gamecocks coined the phrase, "Wait 'til next year" and no one else has used it. They have had the copyright for many, many years. The Government has granted them forever rights to that phrase. It takes patience and fortitude to wait for over 100 years. And another first and the only one to hang their coattails on the "Red Tide". Safety experts have adopted some of the practices exhibited by Gamecock fans re evacuations during emergencies. They have been known to evacuate 80,000 fans from Willy-Brice in the third quarter of a football game. And they have started a new one, "the Tigers didn't take a knee in the final minute like the Gators did".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 12:40 PM

There is nothing good, must less great. They use an old song from a movie (nothing related to their crap school, fire extinguisher smoke and now sparklers. Nothing they do is original, sandman was used a long time by Birginia Tech and others long before scar decided that it was their song. Do they have s fight song? If they do I’ve never heard it

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 1, 2018, 12:47 PM

You hear their fight song continually during the game. That stupid rooster crowing is their fight song.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2018, 12:45 PM

Uh-huh.....and other things that idiot would say

- The Gremlin is the greatest car ever made
- Poland’s military history is impressive
- is there a better beer than Shlitz?
- Stalin was a great humanitarian
- who wants prime rib when you could have spam?
- I’ve always admired the mafia’s honesty

Dec 1, 2018, 1:00 PM

This is the same doofus who during his playing days used to walk up to girls in bars and say, "You know who I am, right?"

He's the perfect coot representative. What a dork.

Not Even The Best Middle School Entrance

Dec 1, 2018, 2:59 PM

Coots get dumber as they get positions of greater visibility

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic