Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Today’s commitment really helped my clemson morale ..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Today’s commitment really helped my clemson morale ..

Jul 28, 2020, 9:55 PM

Things have been slow lately and scary with all the stuff being thrown our way in newspapers and what I believe is a much needed heart check for our school about race issues. My hope is that we come out more refined and a better program, fan base and school as a result. Thank you Dabo and players who have endured, changed and are going forward and upward

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Today’s commitment really helped my clemson morale ..

Jul 28, 2020, 10:04 PM

Welcome aboard Page.

But seriously what in the world are you talking about? A program that flies our players to third world countries to build up their communities, our program that builds two houses for habitat for humanity every year for underprivileged families, a QB that couldn’t build a house bc he was so popular he spent his time at the build with neighborhood kids, another QB before him that after player movie night stayed behind to clean up popcorn off the floor so the workers didn’t have to stay late at our teams expense?

Ya our program definitely needs to be woke bc all of those above points really sound like a program that is teaching players the right values. I’m guessing you don’t know many people around the program and haven’t talked to many former players as much as you read ESPN and Washington post drivel. There are many things wrong with today’s world but Clemson, our football team, and the coach leading it arent it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of those things you mentioned definitely are true..

Jul 28, 2020, 10:11 PM

And I DO know and have experienced the program and players from the Inside out. Just recently texted one of our position coaches about how things are going. They are GROWING and talking through and assessing this recent stuff among themselves to better them selves as expected/ they are not ignoring or just pushing it aside as just liberal media drivel. That was the point I was making. Not that I missed what an awesome program we already had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..we got Rev HBROWN preaching & DABO teaching..

Jul 28, 2020, 10:13 PM

and both could run this federal government better than Trump or Biden, imho!

How’s that for confidence in Clemson Men?!

G0 TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of those things you mentioned definitely are true..

Jul 29, 2020, 12:47 AM [ in reply to All of those things you mentioned definitely are true.. ]

Your not so long ago post leads my to believe that You are a cancer that has thrived from bad press about Dabo and Clemson sports!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All of those things you mentioned definitely are true..

Jul 29, 2020, 12:50 AM

Deflection coming. Patients...

Jul 28, 2020, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Today’s commitment really helped my clemson morale .. ]

Just another troll post. Nothing to see here.

Wow- the troll thing hurt... I’m going on inside info

Jul 28, 2020, 10:22 PM

Not a troll...oh well. I’m stuck being hated

Re: Wow- the troll thing hurt... I’m going on inside info

Jul 28, 2020, 10:28 PM

You earned it brother.

Re: Wow- the troll thing hurt... I’m going on inside info

Jul 29, 2020, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Wow- the troll thing hurt... I’m going on inside info ]

Sometimes a group of people have no problems at all racially until the topic is introduced into the conversation. And then one person's perspective poisons the atmosphere. I had a psychology class once (not at Clemson) with a racially diverse group in which everyone respected everyone else except for one African American female who somehow injected race into every topic. She talked endlessly on one aspect of black culture that you might have differed with - she maintained that black men had historically been the weaker sex since the times of slavery and that the women provided the leadership that held families together. Anyway, our classes could have moved more smoothly without every chapter in the book leading to her identical take. And everything about Clemson doesn't need questions about race introduced into the conversation .BTW, I had classes with some of the first African Americans to attend Clemson and not only felt inferior intellectually but to this very day KNOW that I was, because they breezed through some of the classes that I more than struggled with.

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liberals usually have a p1ss poor doom and gloom mindset.***

Jul 28, 2020, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Today’s commitment really helped my clemson morale .. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

dude.. this kinda stuff is at EVERY school in the south..

Jul 29, 2020, 6:23 AM

and though you claim tigernet is so bad you should REALLY check out some of the other boards.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jul 29, 2020, 7:56 AM

HBrown, don’t let a few tnet posters get you down. While I sometimes disagree with things you post, I appreciate your passion for Clemson Football. In that sense (and in other ways) we’re brothers. Keep the faith.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic