»
Topic: To those trying to compare the recent Religious Freedom...
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 11, 2014 10:02 AM by: josephg®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

To those trying to compare the recent Religious Freedom...

[4]
Posted: May 10, 2014 8:09 PM

stuff as Clemson with ESPN's display of SAM's emotional reaction is not even close. ESPN is using SAM and his partner to make money. They will attract all kind of attention and the footage is exclusively theirs I bet. I would go as far to say that Gay activists prepped SAM to really pile it on kissing and carrying on and ESPN was ready to cash in. I feel sorry for the kid, He is a great ball player that got his lunch eat by the world, and they are still eating it. He will be used by the Gay rights activists. they don't care about him but their agenda. I hate that we have to watch the gross immorality on ESPN cause they want to make money and promote Liberal agenda.

military_donation.jpg

the FFRF stunt was all about money as well.***

[1]
Posted: May 10, 2014 8:13 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

You're seriously an idiot***

[2]
Posted: May 11, 2014 2:29 AM

2019 student level member

Now that is an excellent contribution to the discussion,

[1]
Posted: May 11, 2014 3:17 AM

well thought out, not lacking in points or sources....really I can think of no other type of post that really excels at proving a point as yours does

catahoula would be proud of you

Message was edited by: CUtiger2012®

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

There's no discussion to be had

Posted: May 11, 2014 3:56 AM

but thanks for trying.

2019 student level member

I see you learned from your previous...oh wait...***

Posted: May 11, 2014 8:35 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Maybe

Posted: May 11, 2014 2:49 AM

instead of being the "Preachin' Tiger" so much you should read the word of our Lord.

Re: To those trying to compare the recent Religious Freedom...

[1]
Posted: May 11, 2014 4:38 AM

It is sad that in tnis day and age you have to be reminded that your personal beliefs are entirely that, your beliefs and are in no way reflective of the way society is and should be. I feel sorry for you in entirely missing the point and assuming moral superiority.

here we are in 2014 and still debating these issues on Tnet, and yet some people still have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

“In a decaying society, art, if it is truthful, must also reflect decay. And unless it wants to break faith with its social function, art must show the world as changeable.

Re: To those trying to compare the recent Religious Freedom...

Posted: May 11, 2014 8:34 AM

if only he knew the gay rights activists are using him to promote equality, surely he wouldn't have kissed his bf

LOL. Are suggesting that it was all staged and he wouldn't

[1]
Posted: May 11, 2014 10:02 AM

have kissed partner otherwise? What about the ones who kissed their girl friends? Did ESPN discourage them?

Hilarious.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: ***SECTION D and UD TICKETS HAVE SOLD---TWO SECTION C TICKETS REMAIN***··· 2 PRIME LOWER SOUTH STAND...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1090 people have read this post