Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To our Ugay Trolls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

To our Ugay Trolls

Aug 5, 2018, 8:06 PM

I’ve never saw a bunch of idiots beating their chest so loudly for absolutely doing nothing! To hear most buttsniffer fans talk, they act like they just beat the New England Patriots. In other words, come back and talk smack when you’ve actually won in something.
Also, what does “That’s just Kirby being Kirby”, that I hear most UGAY fans say these days? Does he have another choice to not be Kirby?
That is all

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To our Ugay Trolls

Aug 5, 2018, 8:10 PM

He could be a Firby.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 5, 2018, 8:19 PM

Maybe it's like a Kirby vacuum cleaner; never realize how one sucks until you have one for a few years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 8:32 PM

You're right, Kirby really sucks!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just Kirby being a Firburger.***

Aug 5, 2018, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 8:57 PM

over the past 30+ years, Georgia has succeeded in doing the least with the most talent available on their teams.......they have failed over and over since 1980........like you said how about come back when you have actually accomplished something in the modern football era.......Go Tigers!!!!!!

if my team just pizzed away our first chance at a natty in

Aug 5, 2018, 9:27 PM

The modern era, I certainly wouldn't be on a rival board beating my chest like a bufoon.

Superdawg is a new level of moron. I think he should donate his brain to science.

The Kirby got spanked, embarrassed. Blew it. Such a dumb strategy in the 2nd half. They may never get the chance to see their team choke like a bunch of girls again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2018, 10:04 PM

I’ve never saw a bunch of idiots beating their chest so loudly for absolutely doing nothing! To hear most buttsniffer fans talk, they act like they just beat the New England Patriots. In other words, come back and talk smack when you’ve actually won in something.
Also, what does “That’s just Kirby being Kirby”, that I hear most UGAY fans say these days? Does he have another choice to not be Kirby?
That is all

I know it's nothing but With all due respect Uga is the Defending SEC champs....the most coveted conference trophy in all of college football. We followed that up with a first round playoff victory over Oklahoma then a loss vs Bama in 2OT of the natty game. Both games were the most watched games of the season. Days later Kirby signs the #1 recruiting class as a bonus. Excuse us for being a little excited but these are the facts and with the classes Kirby is stacking you should expect Georgia to be part of the playoff conversation for years to come. Chest-beating worthy I'd say.

UGA has only won 50% of their playoff games.

Aug 5, 2018, 10:49 PM

Clemson has won a NC 67% of the time we’ve played for one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 6, 2018, 12:39 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

My Pappy always told me “don’t beat what you got in someone else’s backyard, unless it bigger than theirs”.

2OT? LOL. Must of felt that way to you, loser dawg.

Aug 6, 2018, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

Do you count each possession in OT as a separate OT???
Does it hurt to be so stupid?

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 6, 2018, 2:02 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

Forgive my fellow fans. They seem to bash Georgia for doing "less with more" for 30 years but seem to have amnesia, Smart is only going into his 3rd year and he's already taken that program to the NC and top of the recruiting food chain. It took Dabo several years to do that at Clemson and we play in a weaker conference. Wasn't too long ago 3/4 of our fanbase were wishing Dabo would be fired. I'm here to speak objectively, I don't have time for the homerism. Kirby is building something big in Athens.

^^^ She-Mutt in disguise ^^^***

Aug 6, 2018, 9:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 6:05 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

After we Win our 3rd NC this season Clemson will have officially left UGA in their dust.
And nobody will remember who came in 2nd in 2017.

Aug 6, 2018, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

lol ..."the most coveted conf trophy"

I swear you yokals are all carbon copies of one another

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

That is all

I know it's nothing but With all due respect Uga is the Defending SEC champs....the most coveted conference trophy in all of college football. We followed that up with a first round playoff victory over Oklahoma then a loss vs Bama in 2OT of the natty game. Both games were the most watched games of the season. Days later Kirby signs the #1 recruiting class as a bonus. Excuse us for being a little excited but these are the facts and with the classes Kirby is stacking you should expect Georgia to be part of the playoff conversation for years to come. Chest-beating worthy I'd say.

I get your being excited, but the problem I have and assume most others on here have is your starting an account on another team’s forum and then constantly giving your two cents. We don’t care what you think. If we did, we would go on your team’s website. I would not come into your house and give my opinion on your family or decorations. Same thing applies here. I don’t agree that Georgia has accomplished absolutely nothing, but to say that Georgia is on the level of Clemson or Alabama because of a second year coach and some excellent recruiting is off base. A reminder that you had two excellent, highly-experienced running backs and a fantastic linebacker last year. They are now gone and are being replaced with highly recruited but highly inexperienced players, especially at running back, an area that caused Georgia to achieve a playoff run last year. As I said, excitement is great, but be excited on a forum on which people want to hear excited with you. If you need some websites, I can send you a list.

This is why uga will never win a NC

Aug 6, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: To our Ugay Trolls ]

It's hard to win when you are always pulling for Alabama

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: To our Ugay Trolls***

Aug 6, 2018, 5:31 AM

Aug 6, 2018, 10:13 AM

Maybe he's Turdby on Tuesdays.....

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic