Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all of you that look down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

To all of you that look down

Mar 29, 2020, 5:21 PM

On truckers. Who the yell is saving our arses now??????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all of you that look down

Mar 29, 2020, 5:27 PM

Yep! They really are getting it done and not easily either. I took deliveries from quite a few over my career and everyone I've met have been good people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 5:27 PM

+1 to you PG15. I sat behind the wheel of one for 27 years. Sold out in 2006.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 5:32 PM

My dad drove long haul his whole life. Not an easy life especially family time. Hauled everything from steel to cars. Just about every commodity you see got there by truck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 5:36 PM

Love our truckers. Not sure I have seen anyone look down on them. I will say when they pass another truck thats doing 59 so they can do 61 I might let out a curse word. All in all I love anyone that works a hard day. Peace.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually..they (Truckers) look down on us!

Mar 29, 2020, 5:39 PM

With our teeny little plastic cars scooting by them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually..they (Truckers) look down on us!

Mar 30, 2020, 12:52 PM

Yep, and them teeny plastic cars don't hold up well when they try and run over those Big Rigs;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: To all of you that look down ]

They are cruise control. Plus when you multiply 2 mph over 10 hours time for a month of driving you save over 9 hours of drive time.

Mar 29, 2020, 5:40 PM

Why would anyone look down on truckers?

Mar 29, 2020, 5:47 PM

You asked I'm gonna tell you. Do you remember Hillary's basket full of deplorables??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 6:36 PM

oh good heavens. yes, you precious snowflake. but no need to worry now. you are surrounded by people who want covid 19 to have a chance to run through the population and kill old people, so that we can reopen Fuddruckers. You won.

That's the way ALL democrat elites see normal folk***

Mar 30, 2020, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: To all of you that look down ]

Mar 29, 2020, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: To all of you that look down ]

My wife has been ran off the road 3 times on the interstate. So she may not be fond of them lol. Of course that is 3 out of thousands she has passed. Nobody should be judge by their profession.

Mar 29, 2020, 6:52 PM

Some people even look down on those who use faulty language

Always respect them. Hard life***

Mar 29, 2020, 5:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure I’ve ever looked down on a trucker, but will admit

Mar 29, 2020, 5:54 PM

To taking what they do for granted at times. Thank you truckers for what you do. And I know you’re called to do exactly what you shouldn’t be doing for this virus with all the travel and interactions. Thank you all and stay healthy!

Mar 29, 2020, 6:31 PM

probably satellite positioned autonomous vehicles that will replace most truckers in the next decade.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the easiest money they've ever made

Mar 29, 2020, 6:45 PM

no traffic anywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has anybody on this board ever done that?

Mar 29, 2020, 6:49 PM

Or are you just making up stuff to cry about now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look up above. Apparently Hilary directly attacked

Mar 30, 2020, 10:29 AM

truckers during her campaign.

As if that's true. Or relevant.

Mar 29, 2020, 7:23 PM

Where is a thread on Tigernet that "looks down on truckers"? Asking for a friend..

Many that look down on SCU grads that deliver pizzas but they're pretty busy these days.

Re: To all of you that look down***

Mar 29, 2020, 7:47 PM

Mar 29, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: To all of you that look down ]

Belk was ridiculed extensively for choosing trucking over coots...

Well he’s super fat and unhealthy. Trucking would

Mar 30, 2020, 1:07 PM

Not be the healthiest choice for him considering he has a free ride to school to play football and get back in shape.

I don’t think anyone was dumping on trucking as a profession. Just a terrible choice by the kid.

Trucking is a tough job with all the stupid drivers out there. Also they are going to be replaced by Tesla autonomous trucks before he hits retirement age.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd have to be in a tall azzed car to look down on a

Mar 29, 2020, 7:27 PM

Trucker. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's only a few people who look down on truckers.

Mar 29, 2020, 8:11 PM
baloonist.jpg(65.2 K)
MonsterTruckDriver.png(116.8 K)
Pilot.jfif(107.6 K)

and this

Mar 29, 2020, 11:49 PM

wait a second ...

Mar 30, 2020, 12:29 AM

who the f looks down on truckers?

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Mar 30, 2020, 9:45 AM

On truckers. Who the yell is saving our arses now??????

Why would anybody look down on truckers bc, I feel like I'm a decent, fair, honest, and trueful person, and I rolled a Big Rig across the raggedy A$$ roads in the US and Canada for about 10 years of my life. My daddy, his brothers/my uncles, one of my brothers, and 5 or 6 of my 1st cousins rolled a Big Rig for their entire adult lives across the same roads in the US and Canada, and everyone of those men were hard working, honest, happy go lucky people as you could ever meet.

The only thing any of the mentioned men were ever in trouble for during their lives, was for fighting, bc all of them would fight at the drop of a hat before and after a taste of adult beverages, and I've also spent a few hours, or a night in the slammer for the same thing, but that don't make us bad people IMO.

All of the mentioned family are dead and gone now, but I can give my word that none of them left this world with their bills unpaid or not up to date, and if any of them owed a friend or family member a dime when they passed on, their wives paid their debts after they were put to rest if those owed ask for it, but I've never heard of one of them that did. Not many people can say the very same thing about their family members and it be the truth, and I would swear it about the men I've mentioned bc I knew every one of them, and their character was as good as they come, and everyone of them raised all their kids with the same woman that they had their family with, so being a Truck driver surely isn't the reason for bad people. They spent their lives helping to put food and merchandise on the shelves of retail businesses, and for the people who look down on their profession, and make negative remarks about truckers that helped to serve America's population for as long as they lived. Isn't it great that we don't have to drive to Detroit to buy a new car/truck, or where ever to buy a can of soup, a soda, or a pair of blue jeans, and we can thank truckers for that!!!

I can say that there are some pretty chitty Dr's, nurses, lawyers, police, and businessmen that isn't near as good and honest men, as my family of Truckers that worked their butts off their entire life, and they died doing what they knew how to do, and loved doing bc it made it possible to give their families an average but never a fancy life!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you a trucker?

Mar 30, 2020, 10:36 AM

Did you really just create a world where you're persecuted, even though you're really not?

I hope no one would, ever. Truckers are the last Cowboys***

Mar 30, 2020, 1:10 PM

Best Is The Standard

Re: I hope no one would, ever. Truckers are the last Cowboys***

Mar 30, 2020, 8:20 PM

I spent over 42 years working for an engine manufacturer. Most of this time was serving the trucking industry. As has been said before, truckers are some of the most honest, hard working folks I've ever met. They live a tough life away from their families for long periods of time doing what they love. If you've got it, a trucker brought it. When trucking stops, America stops. God bless the truckers!

Mar 30, 2020, 9:10 PM

Roll On!

Mar 30, 2020, 10:03 PM

Who looks down at truckers?

They sit so high up in their rigs. Darn tootin you must have lifted your Subaru Brat or your Ford F150 way way way up high. Way to go.

Sitting on some 63 inch Titans!

https://newatlas.com/the-worlds-biggest-production-tire--the-63-inch-titan/9726/

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic