Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all active Military & Veteran's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,036

To all active Military & Veteran's

May 27, 2012, 8:08 AM

Thank You

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all active Military & Veteran's

May 27, 2012, 8:21 AM

I have one wish, I would love to meet in person the one who would stoop so low to Thumbs Down a post that thanks our Active Military & Veterans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too***

May 27, 2012, 8:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2012, 9:31 AM

Your are welcome my friends at tigernet

May 27, 2012, 2:22 PM

From one who is currently active serving in our Navy I say thank you for your support and well wishes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2012, 2:25 PM

As a veteran I too thank you but I imo Memorial Day is for the one's that gave the ultimate sacrifice. Our day is Nov 11 each year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2012, 3:29 PM

Every day is a day to thank Active Military & Veteran's
with out them we would not have a day to do what ever we wish to do, thank the ones living and pray for the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice

Very Special

May 27, 2012, 7:35 PM

My nephew who is Marine sent this

A MARINE'S MARINE
Cody Green was a 12-year kid in Indiana who was diagnosed with leukemia at 22 months old. He loved the Marines, and his parents said he drew strength and courage from the Marine Corps. as ...he bravely fought the battle into remission three times. Although he was cancer-free at the time, the chemotherapy had lowered his immune system and he developed a fungus infection that attacked his brain. Two weeks ago, as he struggled to fend off that infection in the hospital, the Marines wanted to show how much they respected his will to live, his strength, honor and courage. They presented Cody with Marine navigator wings and named him an honorary member of the United States Marine Corps. For one Marine, that wasn’t enough ... so that night, before Cody Green passed away, he took it upon himself to stand guard at Cody’s hospital door all night long, 8 hours straight.

Nowhere on the face of this planet is there a country so blessed as we to have men and women such as this. I wish I could personally tell this Marine how proud he makes me to be an American. God ... I do so love this country.

Only two words, Semper Fi

May 27, 2012, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: To all active Military & Veteran's ]

i agree some. my father (usaf-vietnam vet) and step-father (usmc-korean and vietnam vet) are both as well deserving and lost a lot of friends. i am an gulf war era vet,i was active duty army (during the 1st gulf war) and scarng during the current irag/afghan wars, and i feel privileged on memorial day to honor all vets, esp. those that gave all. remember all gave some-some gave all.

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

Just a TY means more than you know

May 27, 2012, 7:57 PM

It was and is done with honor.

From my military family as well-thank you for serving.***

May 27, 2012, 11:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,036
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive