Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN...

Nov 8, 2012, 3:01 PM

Look....I want this kid as much as you do. We need him. No question. But Dabo and Clemson has rebuilt this program where it sells itself and if RN can choose an armpit of a school like Ole Miss over Clemson then that says more to him than us.....If he was picking Bama or LSU I could see that, but Ole Miss?.....All I can say is good luck if he swings that way.

We don't need to wring out hands and chant joy-joy good tidings to RN....We are Clemson and it is a privilege to play here. It will most definitely be his loss if he doesn't come to Clemson....

Dabo is a good closer....if there is any meat on this bone, he will gnaw it off.....

Message was edited by: The FIGHTINGDABOS®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN...

Nov 8, 2012, 3:03 PM

> Look....I want this kid as much as you do. We need
> him. No question. But Dabo and Clemson has rebuilt
> this program where it sells itself and if RN can
> choose an armpit of a school like Ole Miss over
> Clemson then that says more to him than us.....If he
> was picking Bama or LSU I could see that, but Ole
> Miss?.....All I can say is good luck if he swings
> that way.
>
> We don't need to wring out hands and chant joy-joy
> good tidings to RN....We are Clemson and it is a
> privilege to play he. It will most definitely be his
> loss if he doesn't come to Clemson....
>
> Dabo is a good closer....if there is any meat on this
> bone, he will gnaw it off.....

You've never actually left the state of SC much less been to and visited Ole Miss. You have no clue what you're talking about.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wanna bet......?***

Nov 8, 2012, 3:04 PM

Been there.

Nov 8, 2012, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN... ]

I am really surprised they have ANY black players. Fans still wave confederate flags and use them at their tailgates. I know for most (if not all) it is just tradition but it offends a lot of black people.

As far as the campus itself Ole Miss is beautiful but their traditions are still a little questionable, as is the quality of the education.

KEEP TROLLIN

Nov 8, 2012, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN... ]

TROLL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

And who are you, dumbshit?***

Nov 8, 2012, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN... ]

I'd give you a 1000 TU if I could!***

Nov 8, 2012, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He might not have. But I've been there many times, have had

Nov 8, 2012, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN... ]

family members and friends who have been born there and lived there.

And he's being nice.

Here is a list of the Colleges I have been too slick....

Nov 8, 2012, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN... ]

FYI.....In the late 1980's, I worked in the US Air Force Academy's Athletic Department as a Trainer (I can provide pictures BTW..)

1. US Air Force Academy
2. VMI
3. US Naval Academy
4. West Point
5. Wyoming
6. BYU
7. Utah State
8. UC Davis
9. Boise State
10. Notre Dame
11. New Mexico State
12. Arizona State
13. Oklahoma
14. Oklahoma State
15. University of San Francisco
16. University of St Louis
17. Ft Lewis College (Durango Co)
18. Colorado School of Mines (Golden)
19. University of Colorado
20. Colorado State
21. University of Northern Colorado
22. University of Southern Colorado
23. Maryland
24. Duke
25. UNC
26. UVa
27. FSU
28. GT
29. UGa
30. South Carolina
31. NC State
32. Miami
32. Ole Miss
33. Houston
34. Uva

These are just the ones off the top of my head. Many was on the job and others as fans...When you are on the wresting team or soccer team, there are a lot of bus rides.....A whole lot.

Re: To All the Hand Wringers and Sunshine Pumpers about RN...

Nov 8, 2012, 3:23 PM

Have you? I'm from Memphis (about 40 minutes north of Oxford) and when I was looking at colleges during high school my parents drove me down to Oxford, Mississippi (good luck getting them to even spell their state's name correctly) to visit the campus. A few weeks later, we decided to take a weekend trip to South Carolina where we also visited Clemson and Furman.

At no point during my visit to Ole Miss did I ever feel like this was a place someone would CHOOSE to attend. The individuals who ended up at Ole Miss from my high school were either a) frat boys, b) sorority girls, or c) stupid.

I think this goes without saying, but I decided to go to Furman for undergrad and Clemson for grad school, and I can tell you first hand that Ole Miss is not a place people dream about going to. Clemson on the other hand is.

At this point it's RN's loss not Clemson's, he still has plenty of time though to make the right choice (with or without mommy's approval).

Re: Been there.

Nov 8, 2012, 3:36 PM

Ole miss may be under the microscope for their recent riot but this kid is from Georgia and he most definitely won't be surprised to see a few Confederate flags flying

Clemson University Class of 2015

Abso-FREAKING-lutely.

Nov 8, 2012, 3:40 PM

I want him. But how many times have we seen a can't miss prospect miss? Or a no name prospect turn into a star?

I would still love to get RK because chances are he will be great. But if Clemson does not sign him, there are other players out there who will help us win.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic