Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Championship Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

ACC Championship Game

Sep 17, 2018, 2:16 PM

I've seen posts about people already ordering their ACC Championship Game tickets? In previous years I've bought mine through ticketmaster. Has this changed? If so how do I get my tickets?

Thanks

Message was edited by: cufan91®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year you have to call Drew and hope he's not on

Sep 17, 2018, 2:18 PM

another line or on a smoke break when you call him.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: This year you have to call Drew and hope he's not on

Sep 17, 2018, 3:26 PM

the women they had last year was allot better. Was supposed to get my seats 3 weeks ago and nodda

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: This year you have to call Drew and hope he's not on

Sep 19, 2018, 12:43 PM

They have really screwed this up this year. I put my order through on the same day that the 4 pack came out and I finally received my confirmation yesterday that my order is being processed. Drew told me that the 4 pack priced at $108 mysteriously sold out before they got to my order but just by chance they found extra 4 packs at the $108 price still available. He told a friend of mine the same thing a few weeks ago but my friend went ahead and purchased the next level for $160 and my seats are closer to the field than his!

Ordered 8/10, still don't even have an email confirmation. Terrible system.***

Sep 17, 2018, 3:37 PM [ in reply to This year you have to call Drew and hope he's not on ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: ACC Championship Game

Sep 17, 2018, 2:20 PM

I need the link as well

Re: ACC Championship Game***

Call 336-701-1420

Prepare to be frustrated (their process is really bad). But after about a month, you’ll have an order confirmation and feel fairly comfortable with that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Call 336-701-1420

Sep 17, 2018, 2:21 PM

What company is this through? Is it secure? I like just being able to buy online and know that everything is on the up and up....

Also how much are upper and lower tickets if you happen to have those prices?

That number is for the ACC, that's where you'll

Sep 17, 2018, 2:27 PM

talk to Drew to buy tickets and the process will literally take months. You can't buy tickets online unless you buy in the resale market.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This is true. I also dealt with Drew.

Sep 17, 2018, 2:34 PM

I think it’s a temporary ticket sales operation set up by the ACC.

I paid $60 each for 200 level. Not too bad. I think uppers are $35.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of my craigslist interactions have been smoother

Sep 17, 2018, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Call 336-701-1420 ]

and felt more legitimate than dealing with the ACC office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Tix should be easily found considering they moved the game

to Noon.

Re: Tix should be easily found considering they moved the game

Sep 17, 2018, 2:23 PM

The ACC championship game at noon? I thought that's always at night?

Apparently DRad asked for it to be switched

Sep 17, 2018, 2:25 PM

That way we will have more time to prep for our playoff game.

Re: Apparently DRad asked for it to be switched

Sep 17, 2018, 2:29 PM

that would be lame. The environment for charlotte for that game is awesome

Twas a joke

Sep 17, 2018, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tix should be easily found considering they moved the game ]

ACCCG is in primetime for the 10th straight year. https://www.tigernet.com/update/ACCCG-to-be-televised-in-prime-time-for-10th-consecutive-year-30718

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 2:46 PM

That is the same number I called but guy who called me back was named Ben. But its old school phone/vmail system. Its the ACC office in NC. I called the number from the ACC home page.

http://theacc.com/sports/2017/11/11/2017-dr-pepper-acc-football-championship-game.aspx

I wouldn't trust Ben if I were you. You need to call back

Sep 17, 2018, 2:53 PM

and ask for Drew.

If anyone knows what boys to talk to, it's gwpCoot***

Sep 17, 2018, 3:42 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

What do you mean?***

Sep 17, 2018, 4:12 PM

Which one syllable word did you get lost on ? Or was it

Sep 17, 2018, 4:36 PM

the compound word ?

The contraction, maybe ? ? ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I wouldn't trust Ben if I were you. You need to call back

Sep 17, 2018, 7:22 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't trust Ben if I were you. You need to call back ]

To summarize the new process: Call and speak to Drew to place your order. Provide credit card. Receive no further communications from ACC for 4-5 weeks. Get concerned and call back and speak to Drew requesting a confirmation. A few more days go by and you receive an email that includes a PDF of a hand written order form and an email from Drew encouraging you to tell your friends to call him to order more tickets. The whole process is hokey.

Re: I wouldn't trust Ben if I were you. You need to call back

Sep 19, 2018, 10:14 AM

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

If this is the way the ACC office handles ticket orders for their most marquee event of the season, there is NO MYSTERY as to why they would make their conference member cash cow (aka Clemson): 1) Start every year conference play on the road 2) except 2018, play a Thu or Fri PM game 3) Allow ESPN to boss them around giving said cash cow 12n kickoffs for 3-4 games per season, maybe more.

Feel free to follow-up with reasons 4, 5, 6 etc as you can. I've got a job to do. And they bore me.

Sep 17, 2018, 8:51 PM

BOJANGLES promotion is going on now, fill out the form or call the number. They have 3 seating options. General tickets go on sale 2 October. I got a call from Charlotte last week.

http://promotions.theacc.com/fcgfourpack/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic