Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tired of hearing LAME excuses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Tired of hearing LAME excuses

Jan 31, 2019, 7:46 PM

of why Bama lost. It's time for them to man up and own the whipping they took.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tired of hearing LAME excuses

Jan 31, 2019, 8:23 PM

You’re right my friend. Any knowledgeable football fan knows what happened in that game. I’d have a little more respect for them if they would man up and say wait until next year. Can you imagine what hype that rematch will have. I can’t wait and you know coach S is already preparing.

Jan 31, 2019, 8:26 PM

They know, the world knows they lost because the Tigers are a better team. Next season we will still be better than them. I don’t see Bama beating UGA next year. The Tigers will cake walk again next season also . Mark it !

Jan 31, 2019, 9:04 PM

Loser
Alabama
Makes
Excuses

Feb 1, 2019, 1:39 AM

Isn't that the truth. Excuses from the coach, the players, the fans, radio personalities. You got beat. Stop whining about it.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:34 AM

Personally I like the lame excuses.

It means that (a) they're seriously hurting, and more importantly (b) they're not being honest about the real causes of their loss, and therefore won't address them and correct them for next season. Which should mean, we kick their butts again.

Feb 1, 2019, 5:56 AM

I’ll be surprised if they make the playoff at all next year. Clemson took the Alabama mystique away and other teams will play them with a totally different mentality next year. They won’t have teams mentally beat before they play them anymore

Feb 1, 2019, 6:15 AM

I would be shocked if they weren't.

I’ve done pretty well at either ignoring it or thinking it’s hilarious.

Feb 1, 2019, 6:26 AM

It really does not take away from our win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cant spell EXCUSE without SEC***

Feb 1, 2019, 7:35 AM

Not me.

Feb 1, 2019, 7:40 AM

I've watched the game 30 times and knowing more about what happened to them than they do. The complaining, excuses and blame shifting is delightful to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 7:50 AM

I have one Bama acquaintance... my son's pre-school teacher. Friendly about it but... well you know.

Right now, she really, really dislikes Clemson. She normally makes a comment when my son wears his tiger gear (like every day). We even had a talk about him and he says elephants are "ok" but tigers are better. Still, the raw emotion around bama is almost cootist... but at least bama does not like "good losses".

Which brings me to my point, my son, myself and other Clemson folks don't really care about "Bama", but Bama folks sure are irked about Clemson (thus excuses). Bama to me is a lot like Louisville, BC, Pitt... we play them but they really are not a hated "rival". Just another team out there. We play, we win, we move on... They are not Tech, Coots, Cheats, or even Dook. Not even NC State and that is a footnote of a program. Bama? Ehh, 'OK'. I don't try to rub it in but it almost makes the bama babies more angry: like beating them is just an "average day".

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic