Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tips on tickets if we make it to the natty?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,142

Tips on tickets if we make it to the natty?

Nov 28, 2016, 10:49 AM

I wanted to go last year but when I was looking it was $400+ for tickets plus airfare. If we make it this year what is the best way to go about getting tickets for say around $200 each or less? Is that possible?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tips on tickets if we make it to the natty?

Nov 28, 2016, 10:53 AM

not possible....cheapest face is $450.

Nov 28, 2016, 11:02 AM

They dropped well under face leading up to the actual game. It sucks waiting that long to buy tickets. It's also difficult to say if that will be the case again this year, especially if it ends up being us and Bama again. That would be a relatively easy drive for both teams to Tampa (9 hours from Tuscaloosa and 8 hours from Clemson), vs last year's game in Glendale. The easier access would likely keep ticket prices from falling quite as much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2016, 11:09 AM

That's what I was worried about. I really didn't want to miss another opportunity to make it to the game if we get there. I remember seeing where people said the prices dropped a lot right before the game so maybe I'll get lucky and snag some from someone who can't go.

Nov 28, 2016, 11:11 AM

Last year I flew out west with no ticket and scalped a lower deck corner seat for $150.
That won't be as easy to pull of this year as Tampa is substantially easier for Clemson fans to get to. Single tickets are always cheap though. More than 1 and your price will get much higher.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Game is on a Monday...

Nov 28, 2016, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Tips on tickets if we make it to the natty? ]

That usually makes this ticket a dog no matter who's playing.

Last couple Natty's have been dogs ticket wise due to the schedule.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just book travel and go... buy right before kick

Nov 28, 2016, 11:17 AM

You can get tickets outside right before the game for at or well below face from the scalpers that are stuck with tickets.

I believe that game will be on a Monday night and the Semi is on NEw Years so both will be duds from a ticket standpoint. You just have to wait it out and buy them on stubhub or outside the stadium close to kickoff and you're golden.

Bama fans have been to so many they will watch on TV. I know the semi tickets in Zona will be easy on NYE for sure.

Tampa, Monday night... you should have a good chance to get them below face just before kick. All day every day. Nobody local is going to that game on a Monday, most ppl won't take a vacay day that early in the year, and Bammer fan is so arrogant they'll just watch it on TV.

I know a guy that sells tickets and that Natty last year was one of the worst for scalpers in years (almost all ticket guys outside in Glendale had handfuls of tix to give away) and most of them recently have been dogs as well so its a good bet this one will be too.

Sure if you buy a month early they'll be a grand... don't do that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just book travel and go... buy right before kick

Nov 28, 2016, 11:21 AM

Thank you

Nov 28, 2016, 11:48 AM

But at the game hour before game time. We're being sold for $100 a piece in front of stadium before game.

I will never understand why people buy tickets before they go to the game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,142
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic