Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That one hurt, but this could heal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Dec 3, 2009, 8:36 PM

Ouch! That one hurts. It leaves a mark, a 34-17 result for the South Carolina Gamecocks. No single loss to TCU, Maryland or Georgia Tech could bleed so much. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson better be ready to play.Defense better play better***

Dec 3, 2009, 8:58 PM

Re: Well, i bought 2 tickets. Going to drive 7 hrs. each

Dec 4, 2009, 5:16 AM

way. Going to rent a motel room. Im doing all this off of a disability check, believing our Tigers is going to be on fire this week. And i've got to be there to see it. If im alive next year, i'll do it again. You either love or hate the Tigers. There is no in the middle b/c, in the middle stands for nothing. And i do love them !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask a bragging coot why when Pitchfork Ben and the forces of

Dec 4, 2009, 6:14 AM

fate that run the chicken curse were on vacation this year beside beating us the best the Coots could do was 7-5 and 3-5 in the SEC. I would love to the see Coots tempt fate by again delcaring the curse dead. When those fates check their voice mail the Coots will wish for a 63-17. I should add that those forces seem to thrive off Coot misery and the cries of "wait till next year" and "if only."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing can heal losing to the coots this taints the whole

Dec 4, 2009, 12:26 PM

season form me i kinda hope they lose after last week they dont deserve it

excellent use of the word THEY in your post***

Dec 4, 2009, 12:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cry baby***

Dec 4, 2009, 12:32 PM [ in reply to nothing can heal losing to the coots this taints the whole ]

Re: Time to recalibrate your system and adjust your attitude

Dec 4, 2009, 1:18 PM [ in reply to nothing can heal losing to the coots this taints the whole ]

Winning this weekend would mean:

#1 - ACC Championship
#2 - BCS bowl
#3 - 9-4 record going into Orange Bowl

"i kinda hope they lose after last week they dont deserve it" - what's wrong with you? You "kinda hope they lose"? There's no excuse for that statement. If they win the game, of course they deserve it. If they win Saturday, do you want them to give Swofford the trophy back and say, gee, we won the Atlantic Division and the ACC but since we lost to SC, we don't deserve it. That makes absolutely no sense, and while the SC loss was bad, it does not alter the fact that we won our division and are playing this Saturday in Tampa.

You may allow Carolina to ruin the season for you, but I will not let you take anything away from what the players on this team have accomplished this year.

Re: nothing can heal losing to the coots this taints the who

Dec 5, 2009, 1:05 PM [ in reply to nothing can heal losing to the coots this taints the whole ]

TWG...I've never been this harsh to anyone on here, but you're a frickin idiot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic