Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to focus on VT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 805

Time to focus on VT...

Nov 29, 2016, 7:48 AM

I want to celebrate the finger lickin chicken kickin as much as the next tiger fan but VT will not be an easy game. I hope the locker room and practice field this week is focused and not living off the fumes of yesterday's grilled chicken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to focus on VT...

Nov 29, 2016, 7:51 AM

Well - VT has a very good coach IMO. Great hire for VT and they will only get better in time. We might need to plan on meeting VT every year in the ACCCG unless one of us gets some competition.

That said - I don't see VT hanging with CLEMSON this year. They don't have the personnel to do that yet. It will take 3-4 years for them to get anywhere close.

Bottom line: CLEMSON takes care of business and moves one step closer to the Natty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 8:10 AM

Daughter lives near VT and they are excited to play Clemson. They feel they can beat the Tigers this year by just watching the Pitt game. Our defensive secondary is really suspect---can't cover without interference calls. Crowd the box like Pitt and let DW try to throw on their DBs. They hope for 2 or 3 turnovers as the Tigers are prone to do. Bud Foster will have his plan. This will not be an easy game but I know Dabo and Company already know this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 8:04 AM

they lost to Syr and GT but beat Pitt. They will play a good game and be tough but I think we've got guys who are better where it counts. I grew up not far from there and used to pull for them in my pre Clemson days. So I find it an interesting matchup but I'm feeling good about us winning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No can do

Nov 29, 2016, 8:07 AM

I'm already locked in and focused on playing Bama in Tampa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You can focus on whatever you want

Nov 29, 2016, 8:09 AM

I'm focused on this cup of coffee. .
Then my morning glory. ..after that the options are endless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^^^ this ^^^

Nov 29, 2016, 8:16 AM
56 to 7.JPG(83.1 K)

I couldn't even be an equipment cleaner for this team, so I, too will focus on my coffee (and oatmeal - us ol' guys gotta stay regular, y'know?).

BUT, I do NOT have to focus on VT.

Instead, I will keep busy going back through ALL of the past week's FB posts, tweets, news articles, etc., and resend to the few coot family and friends that talked smack...

...see attached.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 6
| visibility 805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic