Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to break the fax machine ... Swofford is going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Time to break the fax machine ... Swofford is going to

Apr 1, 2019, 1:54 PM

lead the Tigers down the Hill at the GT game to commemorate the ACC Network inauguration.

The Clemson administration is all for it, so I hear.

This needs to be stopped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to break the fax machine ... Swofford is going to

Apr 1, 2019, 1:56 PM

No, here is why. one of the players or staff need to trip him and then the rest stomp all over his behind as the run down the hill!! Would be one of the greatest moments in CLEMSON history!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 5:38 AM

Sounds good, pre-game steel spikes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes and UNC made sure their

Apr 1, 2019, 1:58 PM

hoops players went to class today. April Fools- they have no classes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 1:58 PM

Maybe they will stay behind and let him run down the hill alone...then point and laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Mole’s idea - let Swoff zoom off at his lightning....

Apr 1, 2019, 10:51 PM

.... speed all by himself to the bottom of the hill - and then all point at him and laugh - like he went too early!! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

DRad should do it; he's been AD at both schools***

Apr 1, 2019, 2:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question

Apr 1, 2019, 2:02 PM

what famous football coach has been the head coach at both Clemson and Georgia Tech? We'll give you a couple minutes to think about that one...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The one that QB/RB popularity contest trophy was named after***

Apr 1, 2019, 2:07 PM

How can you say that when as recently as

Apr 1, 2019, 2:11 PM

1997 a defensive player won it over a QB? Good luck explaining that one...I'll wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question

Apr 1, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

Sparky Lyle

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

Dan Radakovich!

What a waste of a question.

The answer was literally typed in the comment right above yours.

I just had to type out his full name for credit.

What do I win????

Apr 1, 2019, 9:16 PM

The question was which Coach served at both schools. Hint: this was not in the current century.

That one is too easy. He is more famous for his trophy.***

Apr 1, 2019, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

Nope, it’s not Walter Camp***

Apr 1, 2019, 9:12 PM

Apr 1, 2019, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

John Heisman

Nope, guess again...***

Apr 2, 2019, 11:35 AM

Apr 2, 2019, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

Heisman?

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

That would be John Heisman, don't need time to think***

Apr 2, 2019, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Which brings us to this week's AFLAC trivia question ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DRad should do it; he's been AD at both schools***

Apr 1, 2019, 2:57 PM [ in reply to DRad should do it; he's been AD at both schools*** ]

But it's Clemson that buys his groceries Now, and not GT or anyone else, and I'm sure he has heard since being at Clemson that John Swofford isn't a fan favorite. So allowing Swofford to join in on a tradition of ours through Clemson FB, is a bad choice IMO!!!

fools

Apr 1, 2019, 2:02 PM

April

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Apr 1, 2019, 2:04 PM

I heard he was going to lead the GT players down first***

Apr 1, 2019, 2:05 PM

Stopped?! I think it's the BESTUS idea EVER!

Apr 1, 2019, 2:09 PM

Re: Stopped?! I think it's the BESTUS idea EVER!

Apr 1, 2019, 2:11 PM

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Tripwire

As long as someone pulls the rug out from under him before

Apr 1, 2019, 2:45 PM

he gets to the bottom of the Hill, I'm all for it, too.

Apr 1, 2019, 4:10 PM

I am all for it.....there is a very good chance he will trip up and roll all the way down to the bottom of that hill......and all the Clemson players will look at him, wave, and laugh at his sorry corrupt bottom all the way to the sidelines......gonna be a grreat day to be a Clemson Tigers but not for a tarhole or yellow jacket.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 1, 2019, 8:01 PM

Sorry overlooked your reply.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he does, I promice to put my foot out and trip him.***

Apr 1, 2019, 7:23 PM

Apr 1, 2019, 7:59 PM

Dabo is to nice of a guy, but maybe someone else can discretely trip him coming down the hill.

Apr 1, 2019, 9:15 PM

April fools

Apr 1, 2019, 9:17 PM

Shouldn't someone CHOP BLOCK Swofford as he runs down the hill, in honor of GT and Paul Johnson's retirement???

May 31, 2019, 1:17 AM

If you live somewhere else from any country then it would probably be hard to send a fax in Hong Kong, but if you believe it then it’s not the case. You can send fax easily now by utilizing WiseFax. You can now try GoogleFaxFree as it does all the work related to fax within minutes. To do it you are supposed to visit the official webpage of WiseFax and just upload your desired document that you need to send on WiseFax as your initial step. Now choose Hong Kong as a recipient’s state and enter the recipient’s fax number. As second last step login into WiseFax and buy fax tokens, in case they are necessary. At the end just tap the button of send and make yourself confirm that your fax has been sent to anywhere and you may follow https://googlefaxfree.com/windows-fax-software/.

Hong Kong fax, you say?

May 31, 2019, 5:17 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic