Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Suzie Q Rice is in a world of hurt................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Suzie Q Rice is in a world of hurt................

May 20, 2020, 5:34 PM

Wow! Little Miss Pinocchio, aka Susan Rice, is instantly radioactive!! What with the huge Benghazi lies ( three MSM appearances on the same morning in 2012), her big lie on PBS ("I know nothing about the Flynn investigation") and throwing Comey under the bus to protect Odumbo in her just released memo to herself (which she illegally classified as top secret (really!!), as well as her lack of forthcoming now, she's giving Hellary a run for her money re BIG
LIES to save The Muslim's hide!!

With that background, #### yes, she'd be a great VP pick for Joementia. Dishonest, good liar, inherently corrupt...all of the tools needed to be a successful democRAT.

The problem(s) for all of these Obamaphiles is that they ended up working for the most corrupt president in history. A graduate of the Chicago school of corrupt politics, a lover of Saul Alinski, Pastor Jeremiah Wright (who yelled f__k America! from his pulpit with Obama in the congregation) and, of course, Karl Marx. Plus being anti-Israel and pro-Muslim to the extreme.
And let's NOT forget that her memo was HER summary from memory. I'd bet good money that she left out the part when Obama said to Comey: "Get that Mother F___er Flynn, he will soon know all of the shyt we did to him and Trump and our ##### will be in a huge sling!! Right Dat, Suzie Q!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Suzie Q Rice is in a world of hurt................

May 20, 2020, 5:55 PM

I blame an internet video! LOL!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still trying to figure out who...

May 20, 2020, 6:14 PM

in the Obama administration had the authority to keep classified information from the incoming President during the transition and how that authority extended until after the new president took office? Obama?

Who died and made James Comey the ultimate authority on what the President, his boss, should or shouldn't know? Since when is keeping any classified information from the president doing everything 'by the book?'

This entire thing is has become a horror movie and the previous administration is discovering that the phone call is coming from inside the house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm still trying to figure out who...

May 22, 2020, 10:54 AM

Surely Rice was the leaker, a true Obama tool, no matter the hit on her integrity..

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The libs on here have no clue what you're talking about

May 20, 2020, 7:33 PM

Cause CNN and MSNBC aren't covering any of this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tv that is

May 20, 2020, 7:34 PM

Before you score the internet's for some CNN article hidden away that no on saw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in...

May 20, 2020, 9:19 PM

"Susan Rice Email Debunks the “Obamagate” Conspiracy Theory
But of course Trump World is pretending otherwise.
by TIM MILLER MAY 20, 2020 5:03 AM

https://thebulwark.com/45751-2/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in...

May 21, 2020, 5:47 AM

Wow. Good find. Glad to see The Bulwark is somehow keeping on...a conservative E-zine bent on telling the truth is kind of a minute niche demo, these days.

I keep waiting for the light bulb to come on and realize that objective fact actually matters and that these "bombshell revelations" that pop from some obscure corner of the Derp Web and are then seized upon by opinion hosts like Hannity or Carlson are not actually stories, and that the actually media has as part of the definition of "newsworthy" being "things that actually happened", but we just haven't gotten there yet.

Alas, carry on.

Yeah, I remember dems derp, derp, derp for 2 1/2 years...

May 21, 2020, 7:47 AM

of investigations into Trump/Russian 'collusion to hack our democracy,' then another six months of 'Trump/Ukraine collusion to interfere' in the 2020.

Trump 2, derp 0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, I remember dems derp, derp, derp for 2 1/2 years...

May 21, 2020, 8:45 AM

So you think that was all good then?

May 21, 2020, 9:07 AM

I am not sure if either of your posts are directed towards me...

Long night?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 10:58 AM

He's perpetually confused...terminal TDS

No, I don't think much is 'all good,'

May 21, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I remember dems derp, derp, derp for 2 1/2 years... ]

I think dems were overplaying their hand in both instances. Anyone saying any politician is 'clean as the driven snow,' is a fool.

That being said, the Trump/Russian collusion narrative was a lie. There was 'no there, there.' Trump's business with Ukraine was nothing to have brought about an impeachment.

BTW, the 'derp, derp, derp, is a Quaz quote not something I'd say to disrespect another Clemson fan. It was directed at the MSM.

May 21, 2020, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in... ]

I mean how stupid are you to take that at face value? Do you believe everything you read? You would think that you would learn from the Russian Collusion hoax where you were lied to for 2+ years.

Yeah it's perfectly normal behavior to memorialize a meeting 2 weeks later with an email to yourself. She continued to say the investigation was "by the books".

Nothing to see here!!! Susan Rice, a known liar, wrote an email to herself saying everything is all peachy!

So if I robbed a bank and get caught, but I have an email that I sent to myself memorializing what I did that day, does that get me off?

You can't be this stupid.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 8:46 AM

You will look as silly when your cult's investigation ends. Indictments are eminent.

May 22, 2020, 11:02 AM

Wanna wager on that?

They just uncovered a similar letter from Nixon

May 21, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in... ]

To himself.

“Dear Diary,

Had a meeting with multiple political operatives today. We were discussing the Watergate hotel and I told them that nothing was to be done if it wasn’t by the book. One of them may have asked me about bugging the DNC headquarters, and I replied “I think that’s illegal so let’s not do it if it’s not by the book”. In closing, the meeting was by the book.

Have a great day Richard,
Richard

Looks like the man was impeached for nothing. Sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in... ]

Nailed it. Actually, they can be that stupid!!

May 21, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Tim Miller, former spokesman for the RNC weighs in... ]

Probably the most naive, under-researched, biased, off the wall summary of ObamaGate that could ever be written by a dishonest liberal journalist! Typical fake news, which is too kind of a description; Un American comes to mind.

ObamaGate is alive and well,bank on it. Obama might not be criminally charged but I guarantee you that he and his corrupt administration (some of whom will go to jail) will be guilty of the greatest Abuse of Power in US history, labeling Obama as the most corrupt president in history, a well deserved honor. Good job Obama.

Let's not forget that Rice's summary, trying to protect Obama, likely left out some of the juicy parts of the discussion, such as, for example: "Comey, my boy, get that MFer Flynn because he is going to see the shyt we've been doing and our ##### could be in a sling"! And when people are called to testify, who knows what person may sing to Barr to save his/ her ###.

Oh, and remember what Strozk and Page said to each other: "the WH wants to know everything, they're running everything, and they're actually ahead of us".

To think that Obama was not directing everything from mid 2016 is pure folly and niavete. Hell,he had everything on the line: his legacy, Hellary, his administration, etc. He had no choice, he had to subvert Trump....and try to cover it up. His big mistake: assuming Hellary would win and cover it all up, esp. since she had a 99% chance of winning. Great Karma. God MUST be a Republican.

Rememeber that Obama graduated from the Chicago School of Corrupt Politics and was a fan of Saul Alinsky, Karl Marx and Rev. Jeremiah Wright of F--K America fame, the pastor at Obama's home church in Chi-Town.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic