Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger’s reaction when Dustin Johnson sinks 45’ putt on 7
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Tiger’s reaction when Dustin Johnson sinks 45’ putt on 7

Jun 15, 2018, 10:08 PM

was pretty funny.

Watching the replay, and from the angle which has Tiger in the camera field of view while watching from the left would appear to show him reacting with an incredulous (disappointed?) “are you kidding me?!” - quick look to the heavens as the ball drops in the cup.

After all those years of others watching him make some great shots/putts, I’m not thinking ol’ Tiger appreciates the shoe being on the other foot...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Tiger’s reaction when Dustin Johnson sinks 45’ putt on 7

Jun 15, 2018, 11:54 PM

Nope, he is in untraveled waters right now. In the past, players he was matched with would fold under his pressure. Now, the younger players have no fear and he does not know how to handle it. Plus his game is now no longer systematic and his play is erratic at times like this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 5:22 AM

Wish that putt didn't fall for Coot Johnson . Dislike him immensely since he made it known he would change sponsors if they ever put orange grips on his clubs again . Or an orange bag or whatever .
Anyway , I enjoy pulling against the dude. Don't ever give any love to Ricky " Fowl"er either .. for childish reasons mostly .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dustin Johnson is a bigger p r i c k than Tiger***

Jun 16, 2018, 8:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Must be going by

Jun 16, 2018, 8:46 AM

Shoe size. lol. Tiger can't putt any longer. I love what he's done for the game, but the fire has left his belly. When his father passed he started going downhill.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger’s reaction when Dustin Johnson sinks 45’ putt on 7 ]

So what are your reasons for not liking Rickie? I'm a big Rickie Fowler fan so I am just wondering. He is a class act.

Jun 16, 2018, 1:52 PM

I like Fowler also Cmoney.

Jun 16, 2018, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger’s reaction when Dustin Johnson sinks 45’ putt on 7 ]

Fowl-er , get it . It was in keeping with hating on chicken related stuff . I don't actually dislike Ricky Fowler .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 16, 2018, 8:38 AM

No doubt it would have been better had it been Stanley - or someone else making that putt - but my main point was Tiger’s reaction....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dustin J. makes Woods seem like the most likeable player in

Jun 16, 2018, 9:37 AM

the history of the tour.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 9:38 AM

I think that hole was a carry over for the last 2 holes which means DJ took about
10K from Tiger. Most of the boys bet heavy during a tournament unless they are in
contention on Sunday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 1:31 PM

Now that’s something I had not heard - or didn’t think of - before now!

Certainly makes sense, though!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic