Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Need to Go home now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tigers Need to Go home now

May 23, 2017, 11:12 PM

Jack Could at least beat Duke

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Need to Go home now

May 23, 2017, 11:13 PM

And Monte can beat Holbrook...

well.. who can't?***

May 23, 2017, 11:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: well.. who can't?***

May 23, 2017, 11:16 PM

Well said.

Vandy!***

May 23, 2017, 11:16 PM [ in reply to well.. who can't?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

vandy beat scar twice this year***

May 23, 2017, 11:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: vandy beat scar twice this year***

May 23, 2017, 11:22 PM

Let's not even get started on who could beat the chickens in football lol. I think the Tigers just scored again.

May 23, 2017, 11:51 PM

This tournament format gives a team--having lost in game 1--no incent to show up for game. Based on what I've witnessed in past two weekends & tonight--CU Tigers probably have already mailed game two in.
We have watched the good ship "Lollipop" go down, folks. Salvage in this season is going to be very tough!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can't play any worse w/ nothing to play for...

May 24, 2017, 12:28 AM

The way we fold under pressure now, having a meaningless game might loosen the guys up. NCST Saturday was pointless b/c we were playing for the 5 seed instead of the 6 since UVA had wrapped up the 4 earlier. Look how that went.

May 24, 2017, 12:38 AM

Jack averaged winning about 44 games per year over a 22 year career here at Clemson. We went to at least the regionals every year except one. We went to World Series three times. And he got fired. Jack Leggett had very few peers in the college coaching ranks. I think Clemson was fortunate to have a coach of the caliber of Jack Leggett.

Do I think Monte can win here at Clemson? Of course. He's won everywhere else, as well.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic