Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet Talk Podcast - Season 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 882

Aug 27, 2007, 12:16 AM

El Swann is back for season 3 of the TigerNet Talk Podcast. Thoughts on last season; Preseason Predictions; FSU Game Thoughts Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"take it to the heezy" lol

Aug 27, 2007, 2:05 PM

nicely done swanny

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

Re: TigerNet Talk Podcast - Season 3

Aug 27, 2007, 2:50 PM

I usually love these podcasts, but this may have been the worst. I am sorry, but it really was. Some of the commentary was just laughable. Player 1 on a video game = A Head Coach on a College Football team? Come on Swann. Taking Reggie off during the last drive against USC was the worst move Bowden has made? You think that one move cost Clemson the game? Swanny, you really believe if Reggie was in for that drive, 100% we win that game? Let's be real. Get off the Bowden sucks rant. Let's see how this season plays out. If Bowden can't get it done, he is out, plain and simple. He knows where he stands, lets put some faith behind him, and get behind him, his staff and this team. Negativity only breeds more negativity. You don't have to be a homer, just don't perpetuate the hate.

Re: TigerNet Talk Podcast - Season 3

Aug 27, 2007, 7:57 PM

Yes, If Reggie stays in that game, Tigers Win, hands down, he drove us down the field, he was pumped up so much that every time he ran the ball and got up off the turf he was nodding his head throwing up his hands, dont forget what this kid done for us the year before last, Reggie could have been a starter for a lot of 1-A teams and why he didnt leave I couldnt tell you, All I can say is that it shows how much character this kid had or has to stick his carrer out with Clemson, one hell of a back if you ask me, O yeah, great Podcast to Swaney, Finally a broadcaster that dont beat around the bush.

I agree...not all that thoughtful...but creative.

Aug 28, 2007, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: TigerNet Talk Podcast - Season 3 ]

thanks Swann for the effort in DT.

Replies: 4
| visibility 882
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic