Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with

Feb 4, 2016, 12:08 PM

Clemson, but at the last minute decided on Michigan after he walked on stage at ESPN, do you think it's because he was more impressed with Michigan's S&C program?

If we had fired Batson long ago, would Gary have committed to Clemson yesterday?

In my opinion, I believe this made up about 75% of his decision to sign with UM. The other 25% is due to Dabo's careless and reckless wasting of scholarships leading up to NSD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if best is the standard and cu lost the best because of

Feb 4, 2016, 12:15 PM

substandard S&C and/or mismanagement of resources, then someone should be held accountable.

tomorrow is too late if the standard is truly important today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. As I was searching for answers, I thought for a

Feb 4, 2016, 1:29 PM

moment that the difference may have been our special teams play. But then I remembered how the UM/MSU game ended and just el oh elled.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

while I agree that TW is connected on the recruiting front..

Feb 4, 2016, 12:16 PM

i'm not sure he is as connected on the S&C front....

we'll see

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

connected to what ??

Feb 4, 2016, 12:33 PM

Google ? Bing ? Rivals ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Feb 4, 2016, 12:38 PM

You DO realize you are interloping in a VERY serious

Feb 4, 2016, 2:04 PM [ in reply to while I agree that TW is connected on the recruiting front.. ]

RAG thread ...... Right ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

what does that even mean?***

Feb 4, 2016, 2:06 PM

Well done, grasshopper.***

Feb 4, 2016, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Lets go ahead and point out the elephant in the barn

Feb 4, 2016, 12:18 PM

Dabo and company's legs gave out around 12:45 and Michigan's coaches had that second wind until around 1:05. I'm not naming names but it rhymes with slatson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

The groundhog not seeing his shadow played a major role***

Feb 4, 2016, 12:19 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire the groundhog!***

Feb 4, 2016, 1:41 PM

lightbulbbill diagnosed this yesterday...

Feb 4, 2016, 12:29 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18961596

Drop it!

Re: Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with

Feb 4, 2016, 12:30 PM

Please do not be down on Dabo or anyone involved with Clemson, I am telling you I was there they were on point and they showed very well. I just don't want your post to go unanswered, you are all so blessed to have this staff down here they are all second to none

Feb 4, 2016, 12:35 PM

Don't mind them. It took him along time to come up with this weird question.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Mr. Coney we have been glad to have you on are site....

Feb 4, 2016, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with ]

And even happier to have you after Rashan chose to go to Michigan. Some posters on this site are just being silly. We love our staff and definitely feel blessed to have them.

Most of the negative stuff you read on here will be sarcasm, the rest of it is just ignorance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mr. Coney we have been glad to have you on are site....

Feb 4, 2016, 12:37 PM

And trust me Mr. Coney. This guy KNOWS.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

agreed and your thoughts on the OP? gimme a minute...

Feb 4, 2016, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Mr. Coney we have been glad to have you on are site.... ]

grabbin' the trail mixes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which category does the OP fall under? TIA***

Feb 4, 2016, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Mr. Coney we have been glad to have you on are site.... ]

i've been waiting for over an hour...

Feb 4, 2016, 1:42 PM

maybe you'll has better luck?

fingers crossed

You run out of the trailmixes yet?***

Feb 4, 2016, 1:47 PM

never, i'll keep the bunker stocked until the wall goes up.***

Feb 4, 2016, 1:51 PM

Which walls?

Feb 4, 2016, 1:55 PM

The ones Trump is gonna get the Mexicans to pay for?

pay for with the sweat of their brow?

Feb 4, 2016, 1:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2gWNdIuCs

The OP has a terminal case of the stoopids...should've

Feb 4, 2016, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Which category does the OP fall under? TIA*** ]

went "Ol Yeller" on him long ago.

null

Crump tried, didn't take***

Feb 4, 2016, 2:13 PM

thanks Jay.... sometimes GWP can get ahead of hisself

Feb 4, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with ]

we have to keep him on a leash b/c recruits read the board

Feb 4, 2016, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods, question: since Gary was going to sign with ]

> Please do not be down on Dabo or anyone involved with
> Clemson, I am telling you I was there they were on
> point and they showed very well. I just don't want
> your post to go unanswered, you are all so blessed to
> have this staff down here they are all second to none

JayFrederick you are correct in that assessment. We're all very proud to have them. Aside from athletics and competition most all realize that they are men who dedicate themselves to principle, honor and character outside of football. They are examples of 'good men' that transcends occupation.

The sting then for some of us, is that aside from Rashan's gifts. As a person, we know he will miss the benefit of association with these good men. If I were an unbiased observer, which I'm not, I would tend to believe that Rashan has been betrayed by Harbaugh, Partridge and co. for their own glorification. That is a sad thing for one with so much promise outside of football.

IMO

Re: We all know Best is the Standard

Feb 4, 2016, 12:36 PM

Unfortunately it was James Best and since he has passed we have lost our way. Maybe Pete Best would step up or maybe he has passed too. If so lets come up with someone else named Best. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We all know Best is the Standard

Feb 4, 2016, 12:42 PM

Question for GWP. Why do you even post your child like questions ?

We Have The Best

Feb 4, 2016, 1:11 PM

and that is what took us to the Big Show against "Bama .

Are those out there forgetting that ?

Dabo will win more ACC championships,more Natty's to go to than any other coach in our history will have even dreamed of.

Get off of his back and the rest of the staff .

It was a serious question, and apparently TW can't answer it

Feb 4, 2016, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know Best is the Standard ]

Also, childlike is technically one word, but I don't want to seem childish so I won't point that out.

To get a rise out of people - like your response. It's

Feb 4, 2016, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know Best is the Standard ]

called trolling by some.

Was kinda funny 10 years ago.

what does "trolling" mean?

Feb 4, 2016, 2:13 PM

and your profile says you joined in 2011...

were you just a reader back in 2006?

While we've got you here

Feb 4, 2016, 2:15 PM [ in reply to To get a rise out of people - like your response. It's ]

do you have any fun band camp stories to share about @cutigerbob? TIA

Re: While we've got you here***

Feb 4, 2016, 2:21 PM

Getting paid to go to Clemson games for free, traveling

Feb 4, 2016, 2:21 PM [ in reply to While we've got you here ]

around the country, Cheetah III, fire departments convening at hotels at 4am, bourbon tours getting ummmmm a bit reckless ......

Stuff like that or more of the crazier stuff ?

wait..... backup to

Feb 4, 2016, 2:22 PM

convening at hotels at 4 a.m.

not that i'm shocked

No, more of the typical stories that surprise nobody like

Feb 4, 2016, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Getting paid to go to Clemson games for free, traveling ]

all the band people hanging heading out to the bars while bob stays home alone playing with this flute.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh ..... You want that with or without the 8x10

Feb 4, 2016, 2:35 PM

color glossies ???

Without

Feb 4, 2016, 2:40 PM

And I absolutely do not want to know why they are glossy

and here you are...btw, folks have been waiting a long time

Feb 4, 2016, 2:38 PM [ in reply to To get a rise out of people - like your response. It's ]

for you to be funny.

they know whom they be.

are they

Feb 4, 2016, 2:41 PM

still waiting?

until verified otherwise, i'd say so.***

Feb 4, 2016, 2:42 PM

GeeZ...this cr*p post has 2492 readers!

Feb 4, 2016, 3:04 PM

how does he do it?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correction...2498 now!

Feb 4, 2016, 3:04 PM

That's all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2530, and every time you respond it gives it a bump

Feb 4, 2016, 3:07 PM

and more people read it.

And I believe he does it with tact, grace, and a little finesse. He's asking the difficult questions that everyone is thinking, but others are too afraid to say it.

i'd say lbb was "verified" long ago; at this point it's akin

Feb 4, 2016, 3:14 PM

to fishing in a barrel[no single] or hunting on the baited fields.

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic