Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy.

Sep 4, 2016, 9:36 AM

Anyone that thought going on the road to Auburn was going to be easy must be crazy.

Granted that was not a great performance last night by the offense and there was bad plays by the D. But, it was a win on the road in the heart (the state of Alabama...an area we recruit) of the SEC against a team that was not conventional, had some breaks, and has better talent that many teams we'll see this year. Auburn's DL is really good and I'd say it was a draw in the trenches. A few breaks and catches in the first half and that score could have easily been 24-3 at half.

We were not playing for the NC last night. So, don't worry about whether or not we could have beat FSU or Louisville last night....one game at a time.

Dabo and staff have done a good job the last few years of making in season adjustments.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy.

Sep 4, 2016, 9:41 AM

Hahaha we won't get anywhere near the natty again with stupid calls and decisions like last night. No field goal was just b team; seriously made me question dabos judgement for the first time. Very close to waving a season goodbye because of one epically stupid call

Wow....

Sep 4, 2016, 9:50 AM

just wow.

Not sure I want to go through life in your shoes. Never happy?

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy. ]

i'd rather wake up a Clemson Tiger fan this morning than a Okla Sooner or LSU Tiger fan..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2016, 10:36 AM

Or a Coot fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 4, 2016, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy. ]

I question you!!!!

Sep 4, 2016, 10:07 AM

People forget how badly we wanted Adams and Lawson, and they made up 50% of the front 4 we faced last night.

Sep 4, 2016, 10:12 AM

That was arguably the deepest and most talented D-Line we'll face all year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 4, 2016, 10:08 AM

I figured we would be a little better on offense , and not as good on defense in this opener ...and I admit I was wrongish .
I called it 34-20 Clemson all week , and there were certainly opportunities for it to look like that on the scoreboars .
I think both defenses played as well as could have been expected , and I think our offense was effective if not showy and spectacular .
Ehh , first game is a huge road win against a team that will most likely be in a bowl game , I will take it and smile =)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 4, 2016, 10:09 AM

I told my travel buddies before the game the would come down to the last possession. They thought I was crazy. Auburn has as much talent as Clemson and we are in their house. Even with that ridiculous mess of an offense, they nearly won. Dabo made a bad decision not kicking, but I would say most of his decisions have been been pretty good. He had brain freeze, happens to the best of us

Cdixon11, equal talent with Clemson ??

Sep 4, 2016, 10:18 AM

Then you call their offense a mess which must mean that our "potentially greatest offense in country" was a lie. The Auburn O was a mess but we stopped stacking and they started to get it going and had their shot to win.

Auburn D was every bit our equal no doubt. I was impressed and a bit shocked, good to get the W but lots of improvement needed.

Sep 4, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Netters....some of y'all are crazy. ]

I agree with the decision not to attempt the FG. One missed PAT attempt and a high snap on a FG already. Just earlier in the day I saw a FG attempt by Oklahoma returned for a 109 yard TD. The defense was playing great, let them finish it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go

Sep 4, 2016, 10:41 AM

Have a cookie.

:)

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic