Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Tickets Available for Orange Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,946

Football Update: Tickets Available for Orange Bowl

Dec 10, 2011, 2:34 AM

Tickets Available for Orange Bowl

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tickets will be available the day of the game for way

Dec 10, 2011, 7:36 AM

under face vaulue if any are balking at the prices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets will be available the day of the game for way

Dec 10, 2011, 7:56 AM

1. Clemson ticket office should open sales to general public and students as well as iptay members.
2. VT board claims they purchased purchased tickets to last years OB on stubhub for the following: UD - $.99, Club Level - $34.00. So if you wait you may be able to get a great seat for next to nothing.

For sure.***

Dec 10, 2011, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets will be available the day of the game for way

Dec 10, 2011, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Tickets will be available the day of the game for way ]

Yes I BALK at the prices. I balk for reasons that people of the respected conferences(the higher ups) get their rooms, food , travel, beer, wine, liquor, ######, free trips to other than the game all paid for from ticket revenue. LOL to think of the homeless Clemson/sports fans that won't even get to watch from a TV. I'm sorry but, my heart won't let me contibute to that beyond out ragious ticket prices. I'm giving what money I have to spare, for food to help feed the homeless through this Christmas season....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just go without a ticket, and pay next to nothing an hour

Dec 10, 2011, 9:30 AM

before game then.

SCALPERS OUTSIDE STADIUM

Dec 10, 2011, 9:27 PM

NEVER FAILS

Re: Football Update: Tickets Available for Orange Bowl

Dec 10, 2011, 9:34 AM

Here in lies the problem - I paid $180 to Stub Hub for exact same lower sideline ticket IPTAY (Orange Bowl) is charging $225 for.

Important part is that we fill the stadium with orange no matter where you buy the tickets!

Go Tigers!

Dec 10, 2011, 9:46 AM

No way the OB is even close to being full of Orange or WVU Yellow. My guess is 40,000 similar to VT vs. Cinn. a few years back. OB needs to change date to weekend and lower ticket prices. Middle of the week combined with kids in school along with high ticket prices = small attendance.

Dec 10, 2011, 12:37 PM

The way you fix that, Don't anyone go. Let them eat the whole payout b/c they got greedy in a very bad Economy....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2011, 12:43 PM

once purchase 4 tickets at the Citrus Bowl (CU vs. Penn State) for $20 - only needed 3 - sold one for $10 - great seats - Miss SC sat right behind us on about the 20 or so -
By the way, It was an answer to prayer. Thank You Lord!

Dec 10, 2011, 8:44 PM

There is a hefty handling fee for the parking. The $20 advance parking will cost you $40.

Premium prices for an exhibition event.

Dec 12, 2011, 9:29 AM

Wow. I am in the wrong business.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,946
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic