Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You can downplay the ticket quality and delays if you want
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 3,668

You can downplay the ticket quality and delays if you want

Aug 22, 2018, 12:46 PM

but as a business owner, I would be embarrassed if that was how I delivered a product to 10,000 of my customers.

1) The graphic design is a bit lackluster, compared to tickets several years ago. No photos. Basically just 2-colors. The hot foil stamp was nice, I guess.

2) The tickets were folded and inserted into the UPS shipping envelope without a cover letter or any protection.

3) There is no excuse to cut it this close on delivery. Other than the fact that my name is printed in one spot on the sheet, why cant these go to press as soon as the schedule is known? I know then printer had delays, but IPTAY's target delivery should be July, rather than August.

I understand that you're not really buying a ticket, but instead, the opportunity to go see the game, park and tailgate. I get it. It just not a good look.

Rant over. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can downplay the ticket quality and delays if you want

Aug 22, 2018, 12:48 PM

Please post a pick for us who can't afford them so we will know the travesty of the horrid design. Siriusly, I'd like to see em'.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2018, 12:54 PM

yeah I want to see close ups of how the screwed up seat numbers and bar codes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2018, 1:02 PM

Haha, he could black them out. Wasn't thinking about that.

Aug 22, 2018, 12:51 PM

"Best is the standard" CU is the "best" at separating loyal fans from their money. Other aspects could us a little work

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

another example of Clemson not spending $$$ on

Aug 22, 2018, 12:52 PM

the fan experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as they weren't printed with Colorado's (CU)

Aug 22, 2018, 12:54 PM

schedule and they are here by mid next week, I'm good.

Poor quality and a disappointment

Aug 22, 2018, 1:00 PM

As we keep a ticket for each game. Mine arrived today so I’m relieved they are here. Still I would rather have a ticket in hand instead of a printed from an email ticket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then don't buy 1.

Aug 22, 2018, 1:09 PM

go digital..save $15.

ink for my Printer is up to $90 now.

would probably cost me $30 to print 14 tickets and 7 parking passes at home.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: then don't buy 1.

Aug 22, 2018, 1:13 PM

I still haven’t gotten a confirmed answer on this.

Can Clemson now scan your phone at the gate?

I didn’t think that was an option, as recently as last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can't help you.

Aug 22, 2018, 2:13 PM

I think I've seen people use their phones but I'm not. 100% sure.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

They do at the Basketball games, I have had mine scanned

Aug 22, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: then don't buy 1. ]

several times

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just have Snoddy beam them to you.........***

Aug 22, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: then don't buy 1. ]

Re: then don't buy 1.

Aug 22, 2018, 3:57 PM [ in reply to then don't buy 1. ]

THIS

As long as they get me in the game i'm good!***

Aug 22, 2018, 1:46 PM

Aug 22, 2018, 2:16 PM

So what you're saying is, you're mad that you got your ticket to enter an event 2 weeks in advance? Lighten up a lot, enjoy the football season because you got your tickets on time and the ticket is for watching the game which happens to be the greatest era in Clemson football as well as possibly the greatest team Clemson has ever assembled not looking at there's no reason to be mad about Clemson football right now so don't find a way.

Aug 22, 2018, 3:01 PM

#FirstWorldProblems

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 22, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: You can downplay the ticket quality and delays if you want ]

No I think what he is saying is the game kicks off in 10 days (not 2 weeks) and he doesn’t have his package yet. I don’t either for that matter. I expect to get mine tomorrow and that will work fine for me. Others it may not but I’m sure you know his particular circumstances.

Mine were emailed to me because I was too cheap to

Aug 22, 2018, 3:00 PM

pay for the ticket printing fee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Mine were emailed to me because I was too cheap to

Aug 22, 2018, 3:41 PM

What i don't like is if you buy off stub hub or something similar you pay a shipping fee to be able to print your tickets at home. Usually it adds up too!

Aug 22, 2018, 3:33 PM

I am going to be out of town for the Furman game and sold my tickets with a parking pass. I'm leaving tomorrow and my parking pass still hasn't come, so I am going to have to tell the buyer that there will be no pass and send him some of the money back. I'm a little irritated that they can't get out the tickets and parking passes in a timely fashion. I'm glad not that I ordered on-line tickets or I wouldn't have anything.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2018, 3:40 PM

Just give him your address, tell him you're out of town and nobody is home to give him the parking pass and have him go through your mail to check if it's come in.

Aug 22, 2018, 5:21 PM

That's an excellent idea! I'll just tell him to put back the money orders and other valuable items I am expecting.

Right now I would just settle to have my printed tickets and

Aug 22, 2018, 4:16 PM

parking pass delivered - quality product or not. 10 days from kickoff and still no tickets/parking pass or email with tracking number saying they have been shipped. Imagine this will be a topic of discussion among the IPTAY faithful at the next Prowl and Growl...

I sure hope IPTAY is getting their pound of flesh out of the folks they contracted for printing and delivery because if I don't have tickets by Wednesday next week I'm sure gonna get my pound of flesh out of IPTAY...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right now I would just settle to have my printed tickets and

Aug 22, 2018, 5:25 PM

I'm placing zero blame on the printer. As far as I am concerned it is all on IPTAY, as there is just no valid reason that all of the tickets should not have been ready. Whether particular seats were sold or assigned, you still have to print the tickets, so what is the justification for waiting until August!

They can deal with complaints for 2 months or 2 weeks

Aug 22, 2018, 4:23 PM

lol but in all seriousness you're right. Kinda like the TV Networks waiting until Monday week of game to announce gametime. God forbid someone travels from a long way to get to the games

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Mine just arrived to York SC. Interestingly the aTm tix

Aug 22, 2018, 4:27 PM

arrived today via USPS. Can't remember the last time that the away game tickets arrived before the Clemson tickets..........

Tickets Arrived Today (Wednesday) In Clemson

Aug 22, 2018, 4:35 PM

never did receive a notice of shipping from the printers as promised by IPTAY.

Re: Tickets Arrived Today (Wednesday) In Clemson

Aug 22, 2018, 6:27 PM

I also never received a notice from Iptay. I called this afternoon and they said there was some kind of glitch where not all people received the email notice with the tracking number. Fortunately I received the tickets and parking passes today in the same envelope.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 3,668
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic