Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket prices for FSU after Kick off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,344

Ticket prices for FSU after Kick off

Oct 13, 2013, 11:12 AM

Question for the board. I know the FSU game is huge and tons of people want to see it; however do you think realistically people will pay $300/ticket in this economy ? Do you expect tickets to fall drastically after the kick off. I bought three lower level south stand 35 yard line tickets for $35 after kick off. Do you think similar deals will be available next week / Experiences anyone of prior big games ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after the game, they'll be #### near free

Oct 13, 2013, 11:16 AM

probably worth the risk.

$300 is cheap from the numbers I heard thrown around last week. If you have $300 offer out there you should grab them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after the game, they'll be #### near free

Oct 13, 2013, 12:08 PM

Each to their own I guess. I wouldn't pay 300 for a Ticket even if we were playing the Angels straight from Heaven squad. I love Clemson FB as much as anyone, and I have been a hot blooded die hard for 51 years. I will never allow myself to be taken in by the NOW trade of grossly inflated prices for a Ticket. Ole esecpn or abc "WILL" allow me to see the game in my over sized electric recliner. To give that up to pay 300 for a concrete stadium seat, what an idiot that would make of me and you if you are paying those inflated prices. You're doing nothing but giving the scalpers the tools to get even more for tics next big game. How much are some of you are willing to be taken for. OK, come on ticket sellers, I'm waiting to hear your reasoning for gauging the fans of the same team you say you love. Please don't say seat equity b/c you are charging Clemson fans your seat equity for almost all 7 of you home game tickets with 1 ticket. If you sell 2 tickets @ 300 bucks, you seat equity has been payed for all 7 games. For the folks that are paying those prices for the tickets, add the total cost of the whole day. You have paid the price to become an IPTAY member yourself. Stop paying FOR somebody elses IPTAY membership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got in the Georgia game a little early, but I did not see

Oct 13, 2013, 11:17 AM

many people even selling tickets. I think people are selling really high, and if they don't get it they are just going to go into the game themselves.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got in the Georgia game a little early, but I did not see

Oct 13, 2013, 11:47 AM

Thanks !

Re: Ticket prices for FSU after Kick off

Oct 13, 2013, 11:58 AM

We paid $300 per ticket in section UK on stubhub a month ago. They're $400 now.

Re: Ticket prices for FSU after Kick off

Oct 13, 2013, 12:16 PM

There will be cheaper tickets after kick off. And if you don't find any, there are always tailgaters watching the game right out side that will let you watch the game with them. And you will make some GOOD NEW Clemson friends. And thats better than being inside with a 300 dollar ticket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if buying on StubHub...

Oct 13, 2013, 12:19 PM

Be advised that the price drops dramatically in the 24 hours before an event of this size. Sellers will get desperate and start slashing the price.

Yeah, just depends on how picky you are about seats

Oct 13, 2013, 12:20 PM

I'm sure if you wait until the last minute you'll find some upper deck corner seats for next to nothing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we played georgia

Oct 13, 2013, 12:25 PM

My friend and I grabbed some 50 yard line tickets for $75 a piece. Everyone was asking around $300 a piece but we just waited it out and got some about 30 minutes before kickoff. I plan on doing the same thing this Saturday. Just have to be patient.

1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4 C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S fight tigers fight tigers fight fight fight!! Goo Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic