Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thursday's Clemson Football practice report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Sep 1, 2011, 8:25 PM

Clemson head coach met with the media after practice on Thursday night to give some final thoughts before the opener. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Bourret has forgotten more Clemson facts than

Sep 1, 2011, 9:42 PM

most of us will ever know. What a wealth of knowledge!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tim Bourret has forgotten more Clemson facts than

Sep 1, 2011, 10:46 PM

Too bad he chooses to give some of the strangest ones while not point out the really important ones. It's as if he says look how smart I am because I know the obscure facts that no one else does.

Two case in points: 1) Until his death almost on one knew the unbelievable record number of ACC championships he coached. That is Bob Pollock. Look it up if you don't know.
2) Clemson Golf should be known nation wide. You can bet if an SEC school or a Texas school had our success it would be known by all.

Guess it's better to know the last time Clemson won by odd,double digits while playing in all white, after a full moon.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I know plenty about Coach Pollock's achievements...

Sep 2, 2011, 1:13 AM

I ran track & CC for the man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thursday's Clemson Football practice report

Sep 1, 2011, 10:12 PM

The year before Ashley Sheppard led the the team in tackles as a true freshman, another true freshman led the team in tackles. Without looking it up, who can name that player? The most underrated linebacker in Clemson history in my opinion.

Sep 1, 2011, 10:37 PM

Anthony Simmons?

Is it Eddie Mac?***

Sep 2, 2011, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Thursday's Clemson Football practice report ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2011, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Thursday's Clemson Football practice report ]

Ed McDaniel. Led the team in tackles 3 of his 4 years, at a time when we had some pretty stout tallent on our D. If you were to name all american LBs from clemson in the past 25 years you'd probably list Kikland, Simmons, and Adams, but most would overlook Ed. But of that list, only Ed and Levon have played in the probowl.

Tim Bourret is so excited about the upcoming season that...

Sep 1, 2011, 11:55 PM

his hair had an erection.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Close to what I was thinking. I figured he just got back

Sep 2, 2011, 9:56 AM

from auditioning for a part in "Something About Mary Part 2"

"Beans and Franks, Beans and Franks."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

our team is really short***

Sep 2, 2011, 9:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For all they do that is great for Clemson...

Sep 2, 2011, 10:11 AM

...these 2 guys have to be the single most annoying people out there. We need a Bud Lite Real Men of Genius mock for these 2. Here's to you Mr. Wealth of Useless Knowledge, or something along those lines. Please, be seen and not heard so much guys.

Seriously - the folks complaining about the DM/TB clip . . .

Sep 2, 2011, 12:37 PM

get over yourselves . . .

Geeeezzzzzz . . . short, interesting, well done. Focusing on our youth and the good things youth has done for us in the past.

I just don't get it . . . the jabbing / complaining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic