Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Three Pretty Darn Good Christmas Presents!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,911

Three Pretty Darn Good Christmas Presents!!!!!

Dec 20, 2017, 9:18 PM

1. What a signing class!!! These young men will no doubt enhance our efforts in the next several years, not only on the field, but in showing CFB "There's Something in These Hills".

Jus' fo fun:
X. Just love what Dook's pre-Christmas schedule really looks like. Does Mike K.really think playing Evansville Community College will help his SOS? Time will tell for sure. Flop Flop. LOLOLOL This game actually belongs on the ESPN "C'Mon, Man" segment. When I came in tonight, Dook was up 69-18 with 17 minutes left in the Second Half, and three of Dook's starters were still in the game.

2.. My Dr. told me he is keeping me on the immunotheraphy drug every three weeks WITHOUT any chemo until the third week in February. I've got a scan scheduled for Feb 14 or 15th so the results will be in his hand the following week. So glad I don't have to deal with the "Napalm Bags" for a while. This is the best Christmas present I could get, seeing that in June they were telling me to "get my life in order and ducks in a row...".

3.. Merry Christmas to all of you here on Tigernet. Your support for us these past six months has been nothing short of phenomenal. I just want all of you to know that all of your prayers and thoughts have kept us going forward, and we can see the results of the prayers lifted. Just so you know, I will never underestimate the power of prayer or the love of those who offer them up.

Merry Christmas to all of you from Ron, Sandy, and Opie the Mutt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God bless you, brother.***

Dec 24, 2017, 11:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, you're right.

Dec 25, 2017, 12:07 AM

Merry Christmas.

Re: Three Pretty Darn Good Christmas Presents!!!!!

Dec 25, 2017, 10:24 AM

May the Lord keep his hand on you. Keep the gloves on and fighting. Merry Christmas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Three Pretty Darn Good Christmas Presents!!!!!

Dec 25, 2017, 10:57 AM

Evansville is better than half the teams we have played this year. Duke has played Texas, Florida, Indiana, and Mich St. So I do not know where you are going with that one. Merry Christmas though and keep it up. We will all have you in our thoughts. We love ya.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic