Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 98
| visibility 1

Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why?

Aug 11, 2014, 5:48 PM

Beasley is good and he'll create problems, but y'all act like he's going to singlehandedly beat us. He won't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool story bro.

Aug 11, 2014, 5:49 PM

Now leave.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Our 3rd team DTs would start for the Dwags....***

Aug 11, 2014, 5:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the laugh ***

Aug 11, 2014, 10:42 PM

Nm

Enjoy it while you can... It won't be for long.***

Aug 12, 2014, 5:43 AM

Re: Cool story bro.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Cool story bro. ]

That wasn't very friendly, remember you're visiting between the hedges this year and Pruitt is there waiting with the plan.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:30 PM

Another fan that believes a coach that done good with a team absolutely LOADED with defensive talent, is going to be God at their school. Well you better recruit the talent that FSU had also. But with that much talent, even you could play God for a season or two....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story bro. ]

LOL a plan with 2nd and 3rd stringers in your secondary is no plan at all. Too bad you couldn't borrow Free Shoes' Defense then I might be worried!!!

Pruitt was a good hire

Aug 11, 2014, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story bro. ]

But it will take a few games for his defense to start clicking. Getting you early is an advantage for us

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 11, 2014, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Cool story bro. ]

Thread: ??? Let me start a new thread. Letting you know it's a thread. I'm new to internetting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We too deep

Aug 11, 2014, 5:50 PM

That's why we're better.

Correction: We three deep!

Aug 11, 2014, 6:43 PM

nm

Re: We too deep

Aug 11, 2014, 9:28 PM [ in reply to We too deep ]

And don't forget that. After Clemson get done with y'all are gonna know the whole roster names. We're gonna leave a mark on y'all territory of the PAW

Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why?

Aug 11, 2014, 5:54 PM

well, we only have 6 senior 3-4 year starters up front, and as strong a LB corp as we have had under swinny. I am not too worried about the toss sweep to gurley this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 6:03 PM

put 545 total yards on that bunch as juniors......ahhh never mind.

That amounted to 35 points. Did you win?***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:07 PM

Clemson

Aug 11, 2014, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

You keep bringing up last year it don't matter if they had 700 yds. who won?

Aug 11, 2014, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

I can assure you that you will not put 35 on this defense. And as I recall, about 150 of those yards came on 2 plays where we had busted assignments.

But of course Mason is so much better than Murray....***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:13 PM

Re: But of course Mason is so much better than Murray....***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:14 PM

of course, and come to think of it, we gave the dogs another 80 playing prevent once the game was out of reach.

Re: But of course Mason is so much better than Murray....***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:17 PM [ in reply to But of course Mason is so much better than Murray....*** ]

How could we forget?

I don't think I've ever seen a college football fan make such a big deal about our senior QB leaving and us having a first-year starter as a replacement...and then not attribute those same concerns to his own team.

Oh wait, Nebraska is great and the SC State game is our REAL barometer. LOL

Aug 11, 2014, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Those don't count for Georgia. And hey, you forgot to give Georgia extra props for playing on the road with fat D-linemen underneath the bright lights with a know-nothing defensive coordinator after Richt's wife got train run by the entire Tiger's offensive line.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

"put 545 total yards on that bunch as juniors......ahhh never mind."

They have no idea what's in store for them this year, but hey that's cool too!

Hutson too tight end combo, Chubb-Gurley carving up the inside out.

Murdah I tell ya!

Aug 11, 2014, 6:35 PM

So the question remains - why are you bringing your circlejerk here?

And if you're so confident, why can't we just wait and see what happens in the opener instead of you subjecting us to your mindless gloating?

Aug 11, 2014, 6:39 PM

Actually, you gave an articulate well defined opinion in your reply and are to be commended for it.

Go Dawgs!

Aug 11, 2014, 7:40 PM

Did we just become best friends like me and superdawg have? Oh em gee

Aug 11, 2014, 9:26 PM

Hey its all swell here!

Aug 11, 2014, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

We will beat georgia our defense is trying to get far in the draft so that means they have something to prove. Our defense is gonna be great along with our offense. We have a complete team from the defense to the offense we're gonna have the hedges rockn till the branches fall off. GO TIGERS!!!! I believe in THE UNIVERSITY OF CLEMSON

Murray will be missed

Aug 11, 2014, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

No way we could key in on RBs last year. This year though....

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 11, 2014, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Are you talking about in the game you lost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About 70 of them came against a prevent in garbage time.***

Aug 11, 2014, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Hope you're practicing the flops bro

Aug 11, 2014, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Cause you were bad actors last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Lead the nation in TFL

Aug 11, 2014, 6:06 PM

All-American end, Grady Jarrett, Stephone Anthony. And yes, plenty of experience and senior leaders

Clemson

We return 6 players who had at least 10 TFL last year

Aug 11, 2014, 6:07 PM

UGA had 3 players with 10/< on it's entire team last year...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 6:08 PM

While Beasley is the flashiest of the bunch, I would say that there are no less than 3 players who will contend with him for the title of "best player in the front 7" - either now, or by year's end. As others have mentioned, one glance at the stat sheet will tell you a little of what you need to know.

Grady Jarrett - gave you more trouble than Beasley did last year. You had some success running outside, but weren't able to do squat in the A gaps. This is one of few players in college football who commands a double team on every snap. A true nosetackle type build and motor who we also let penetrate from time to time. 2nd day NFL Draft pick, although he would be a sure-fire first rounder if he was 2 inches taller.

Stephone Anthony - a 245 lb monster who plays at the speed of a 225 pounder. In fact, I would say that Stephone is probably one of the most athletic linebackers in college football who weights more than 240 lbs. Can't cover every TE one on one and doesn't get quite deep enough in his zone drops sometimes, but still a throwback Mike who loves punishing runners, takes on blocks in ISO/lead from the FB with ease and takes good angles to clean up plays. Would have been taken no later than the 3rd round in May, but should improve his stock to 2nd round or better this season.

Shaq Lawson - Despite all the talent we have, he showed enough last year to make me think that he could end up being the most formidable of the bunch by the time his long career is over. He's too bullish for TEs and offensive tackles, and he's too nimble and technical for guards or for pulling to his side to be effective. A true all-in-one defensive lineman who can anchor the POA on the playside, read and stop the run and harrass the QB. I tend to think he's the next JJ Watt in the fact that he's going to help some NFL team redefine what it means to be a DE in a 3-4.

I understand why one would think "why are they confident in their front 7 when Beasley is the only household name?" The short answer is that Beasley has become a household name in part or in large due to the 3 aforementioned guys. All 3 are ballers from the old school who would start for pretty much every D1 team in the country. Including BAMA and LSU.

You made a terrible mistake on oming on here***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:13 PM

Re: You made a terrible mistake on oming on here***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:16 PM

You're still here, aren't you.

I've never understood this need to go places or interact with people when you know you've dropped the ball in establishing a healthy rapport.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:19 PM

We will never hear from them again AUG 30 at around 8 pm.

Wrong.... Half time will be around 7:00.***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:21 PM

that's ironic

Aug 11, 2014, 6:20 PM [ in reply to You made a terrible mistake on oming on here*** ]

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:25 PM [ in reply to You made a terrible mistake on oming on here*** ]

I am not exactly acclimated with "oming." Would it be a far reach in assuming this is an indigenous activity for the Clemson nation and do you do it well?

Aug 11, 2014, 6:30 PM

Look guise, we've got a guy using big words trying sound smart and such.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us, bro.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: You made a terrible mistake on oming on here*** ]

That was a UGay dude that posted that Pokechop

Aug 11, 2014, 6:41 PM

Well shame on that fricker!

You should probably be more concerned with your OL than

Aug 11, 2014, 6:23 PM

trying to compare DL's - You better be deep in the OT Spot cause the rush will be relentless. Good Luck puppy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gurley will be spayed on 8/30.***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gurley will be spayed on 8/30.***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:31 PM

We have more than one Running back in the stable and Pruitt knows how to stifle your offense pretty darn well if I remember right....

Do I?

Aug 11, 2014, 6:34 PM

Did Pruitt find a way to bring Lamarcus Joyner and that front 7 with Jernigan, Edwards and Jones over to UGA?

Interesting.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Gurley will be spayed on 8/30.*** ]

Pruitt didn't really stop us. We moved the ball pretty #### effectively before turning it over or making dumb mistakes. Watch that first half again.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Gurley will be spayed on 8/30.*** ]

But you forgot the talent he had. He don't have that now, plus his first season with what he does have.

Re: You should probably be more concerned with your OL than

Aug 11, 2014, 6:44 PM [ in reply to You should probably be more concerned with your OL than ]

Our Center is in his tenth season now so I'm not so worried about our O line this year, maybe deeper in the season if injuries pop up but for our match things should be solid. TFTC.

Re: You should probably be more concerned with your OL than

Aug 11, 2014, 7:45 PM

Grady Jarrett will give Andrews whiplash like he did
last year. You got no significant yardage up the middle against us last
year and your O.L.
is suspect.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:23 PM

Trailer Park finally get wifi?

Here's how our DLine is better...glad you asked....

Aug 11, 2014, 6:24 PM

DL Totals

724 tackles
102.5 Tackles for loss
43 sacks
134 QB pressures
19 pass break ups
11 forced fumbles
7 fumble recoveries
3 blocked kicks
5,421 snaps played
91 starts

Some great numbers we've put up. I'd imagine we turn up the pressure even more against ya this year. You better hope you've got depth at RB. Cause we gonna wear those boys out. Just like we'll wear out your D.

#goFlop

Cramp! Cramp!

Aug 11, 2014, 6:30 PM

take me out....gonna be nice to watch.

Aug 11, 2014, 6:26 PM

According to the NCAA stats site, in 2013 the Clemson defense ranked ahead of Georgia in tackles for loss, sacks, turnovers gained, passing defense, scoring defense and total defense. Of the 17 players listed for Clemson's front seven on the 2013 Clemson vs Georgia game depth chart, 15 return.

I'd says Clemson.

You are Absolutely right! Beasley won't do it himself

Aug 11, 2014, 6:43 PM

There are a lot of players who will contribute to the victory.

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Aug 11, 2014, 6:50 PM

Yards per rush allowed to Ranked AP teams
Clemson 7th Georgia 34th

Yard per rush allowed in the red zone

Clemson 9th Georgia 59th

Not bad for a team that plays in the Nickel most of the time. God help you if Beasley has learned to play OLB.

According to the GA depth chart - John Theus is starting

Aug 11, 2014, 6:51 PM

OT on both sides of the ball - and Watts Dantzler is 3rd string on both sides - doesn't sound like a lot of depth to block the ends - BV is licking his chops.

Re: According to the GA depth chart - John Theus is starting

Aug 11, 2014, 7:43 PM

Plus 1 for BV licking his chops. That dog is ugly as H&ll with the skin on him. But I bet he looks good skinned. He look like poke chops. ;)

pork chops taste good***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:51 PM

Re: pork chops taste good***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:58 PM

I bet pokechop prolly could eat a whole pig LOL

It's not just Beasley, it's returning the most TFL

Aug 11, 2014, 7:05 PM

Plus at least one AA candidate at LB.

I don't see anybody on UGa's DL that would start at Clemson, but that may have just as much to do with scheme as it does with talent. Ray Drew might play over Crawford, but Crawford has produced a lot more at this point in his career.

UGa has a couple of good LBs, but Clemson isn't hurting at LB either. Anthony is on all the pre- season award lists, Steward was the top LB coming out of high school and is finally healthy, and we'll have a guy at SAM/ Nickel who was a Freshman AA at the position.

I know some people argue that UGa's LBs make them equal to Clemson in the front 7, but I just don't see it. The two guy everyone is talking about for UGa looked awfully slow to me last year, and Clemson victimized them. Of course, Gurley ran wild on us when healthy last year, so if we're going off of head to head results that doesn't speak very well of us either.

Beasley, Jarrett , Anthony , the most TFL 's in CFB

Aug 11, 2014, 7:08 PM

I see our logic and counter it with #SECcomp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: It's not just Beasley, it's returning the most TFL

Aug 11, 2014, 7:44 PM [ in reply to It's not just Beasley, it's returning the most TFL ]

Make no mistake Wilson and Hererra are both very good athletes with speed. But they do not impress me as very instinctual football players. More reacting than acting. Probably why they looked slow to you.

Aug 11, 2014, 8:17 PM

They were slow. Pruitt had them all lose 10 to 15 lbs over the summer, so, they could "fly around" Line had to lose about 20 per man.

Aug 11, 2014, 8:43 PM

Cool, but they are suspect. Clemson won last year making key plays and that was the healthiest y'all were all year. We will win again, gonna be just like when usuck drug the field with y'all not long ago. Just like muzzy drug you. Quit pretending to be elite. You are second rate to us and the SECheat west. Your team is full of THUGAS who lick their own butts after they steal stuff and beat up on people. Honestly you give a bad name to dogs.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:06 PM

Even UGhey wants to peek in. What a shame!!! We are just going to beat the Sh!t out of you at your house with who ever we send in to bust mutt heads, period. Are you satisfied now that you have heard what you come to hear. Or did you really believe that you would come here and hear us telling each other about what a great pack of sh!t eating dogs y'all are.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:17 PM

You led with Thread:

smh ... You must be special.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:46 PM

The last thing I do is give Clemson credit where they don't deserve it. That being said, their defensive front 7 is very good. Beasley is going to make plays and he is going to do it while being double-teamed. Which means other guys are seeing less blockers. I sincerely hope UGA wins the game but if your offensive line, tight ends, and runningbacks don't hold their blocks and get to the next level then your new starter at QB is going to get some serious pressure in his face.

Aug 11, 2014, 8:14 PM

Don't care if Germans, Vic Beasley, Grady Jarrett, shaq Lawson DJ reader, Deshawn williams, josh Watson, Carlos Watkins, Scott pagano, stephone Anthony, tony steward, Travis blanks. End of discussion troll. Go ahead and get out your excedrine extra strength.

Aug 11, 2014, 8:59 PM

UGA has 4 All Conference and 1 Fresh All American in their front seven, plus a Five star DE that led team in sacks last year but has no official honors. And we got Mike Thornton at DT coming back, he sacked Boyd last year.

You guys are in trouble no matter how you look at it.... Serious trouble.

A couple of them might sniff a start at Clemson.... Serious.***

Aug 11, 2014, 9:04 PM

Aug 11, 2014, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Then why did they suck so bad last year?

It was "third and Grantham"... Look out for their secondary.***

Aug 11, 2014, 9:07 PM

Aug 11, 2014, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Name them.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 11, 2014, 9:20 PM

DAWGS front 7: DL: UGA is very talented and very deep along the DL. Pretty much everyone is the three-deep has had significant game experience.

OLB: I think you will be hard-pressed to find a more talented corps than UGA's this year. Bellamy will still be suspended, but this group easily goes 3 deep in talent.
ILB: Again, at the top end, UGA has two guys that know what they are doing out there.

Wilson hasn't been practicing (likely due to a concussion), but that has only helped get the younger guys some valuable reps, and as long as Wilson can get back in time to keep his conditioning intact, he will be fine.

There is less depth behind those two, but Reggie Carter and Tim Kimbrough have been able to take advantage of the extra reps.

Aug 11, 2014, 9:25 PM

NO - The 4 All Conference players on your front 7.

I'm waiting.

null

Last Year's AP All SEC first team front seven

Aug 11, 2014, 9:28 PM

Defense
E — u-Michael Sam, Missouri, 6-2, 255, Sr.
E — Dee Ford, Auburn, 6-2, 240, Sr.
T — Kelcy Quarles, South Carolina, 6-4, 298, Jr.
E — t-Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina, 6-6, 274, Jr.
E — t-Kony Ealy, Missouri, 6-5, 275, Jr.
LB — u-C.J. Mosley, Alabama, 6-2, 232, Sr.
LB — Ramik Wilson, Georgia, 6-2, 232, Jr.
LB — A.J. Johnson, Tennessee, 6-2, 243, Jr.

null

Notice the front 7 is actually 8 - SEC MATH***

Aug 11, 2014, 9:29 PM

null

Aug 11, 2014, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

All your players are belong to us.

Last Year's Second Team 2013 AP All SEC Front 7 -

Aug 11, 2014, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

Really 10 - more SEC MATH

E — Alvin Dupree, Kentucky, 6-4, 252, Jr.
T — Anthony Johnson, LSU, 6-3, 294, Jr.
E — Dante Fowler Jr., Florida, 6-3, 266, So.
LB — Avery Williamson, Kentucky, 6-1, 238, Sr.
LB — t-Lamin Barrow, LSU, 6-23, 232, Sr.
LB — t-Serderius Bryant, Mississippi, 5-9, 215, Jr.
LB — t-Trey DePriest, Alabama, 6-2, 245, Jr.
LB — t-Sharrod Golightly, South Carolina, 5-10, 195, Jr.
LB — t-Denzel Nkemdiche, Mississippi, 5-11, 207, So.
LB — t-Andrew Wilson, Missouri, 6-3, 240, So.

null

I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't

Aug 11, 2014, 9:34 PM

PORKSHIT

null

Re: I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't

Aug 11, 2014, 9:45 PM

Here is the stat you kids need to look at. Clemson converted 44.7% of their 3rd downs in 2013.., Which is elite vs the res of the NCAA last year...Their offense did a good job holding onto the ball and turning the field.

Do you think Clemson will be able to do that this year?

What happened last year when the Clemson's offense could not dictate the flow of the game?

They got beat by like 50.

Pruitt 2014 says Hi!

50 - read the fine print - guest - 4 All SEC on front 7

Aug 11, 2014, 9:49 PM

We welcome fans of other teams, especially those of an upcoming opponent. However, please keep in mind that this is first and foremost a Clemson site. If you are starting a topic that is unrelated to Clemson, please post it in the "Other Teams and Sports" forum. Also be very careful not to post intentionally inflammatory posts that are just meant to cause trouble. This will not be tolerated and you will be banned. Visiting fans will get fewer warning and longer bans. If you are respectful and make intelligent posts, you should be treated well.

null

If you are older than 61 then yes - I'm a kid.

Aug 11, 2014, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't ]

You are a troll headed for banishment.

null

Re: If you are older than 61 then yes - I'm a kid.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:11 PM

I apologize Sir for my less than erudite commentary. I wholeheartedly promise to be kind and more understanding of the wonderful though slightly opinionated fanbase here on TigerNet.

Go Dawgs!

Classic SEC fan stragey

Aug 11, 2014, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't ]

When someone calls you on your bs change the subject

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Aug 11, 2014, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't ]

Here's a stat you need to look at 24-19 Nebraska. A team that lost to Iowa and the Minnesota golden Gophers. Nice job not letting GT completely embarrass you either. Would be pretty hard to show your face around here if you hadn't managed to win that game.

Aug 11, 2014, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I could call BS on Porkchop - but I won't ]

Here's a stat you need to look at 24-19 Nebraska. A team that lost to Iowa and the Minnesota golden Gophers. Nice job not letting GT completely embarrass you either. Would be pretty hard to show your face around here if you hadn't managed to win that game.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:31 PM

Injuries man...

Aug 11, 2014, 10:37 PM

Who was injured in the Nebraska game that will be available for the Clemson game. Isn't it like 1 receiver.

I don't get the hype around UGA's LBers. WHen I watched them

Aug 11, 2014, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Thread: who has a better front 7, UGA or Clemson, and why? ]

play much of last year they couldn't tackle an old woman in a phone booth.
Watch that Aub game, before ya'lls offense got going.

I can see thinking they are good, but not great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need a midol?

Aug 11, 2014, 9:27 PM

I wouldn't want you to start cramping before you respond to everybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All you need to know is.......

Aug 11, 2014, 9:53 PM

We got dis. Really.

UGA = Good front 7. Clemson = Great front 7.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:01 PM

We have more NFL'ers on our side of the defense.

Also, From watching ya'lls last two games, Mason is not good at dealing with pressure at all.
I expect Bobo to throw to the rb's alot, esp on wheel routes and curls, b/c we didn't adjust to those very well most of last yr.
The deep drops just won't be there, our 4 will get too much pressure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 10:23 PM

Hopefully you will lose more players to suspension. Still have a few weeks to get a few more arrested and suspended. Georgia definitely has the most criminals on the field.

Aug 12, 2014, 12:19 AM

TOO BAD YOU ONLY HAVE 7! WE TOO DEEP!

Aug 12, 2014, 12:21 AM

TOO BAD YOU ONLY HAVE 7! WE TOO DEEP!

Replies: 98
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic