Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on Lee Corso picking TiGERS, putting our mascot head on & saying the D play in red zone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,765

Thoughts on Lee Corso picking TiGERS, putting our mascot head on & saying the D play in red zone

Jan 9, 2019, 5:13 PM

would be the team that would win.

I said OH NOooo! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on Lee Corso picking TiGERS, putting our mascot head on & saying the D play in red zone

Jan 9, 2019, 5:15 PM

Wow! The old man was right!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently, Corseo ended up 7 for 7 when picking...

Jan 9, 2019, 5:16 PM

...Alabama or Clemson this year. Usually, he'd be 0 for 7...LOL

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently, Corseo ended up 7 for 7 when picking...

Jan 9, 2019, 5:30 PM

It's easy to go undefeated when picking Alabama or Clemson in the regular season when both teams go undefeated in the regular season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on Lee Corso picking TiGERS, putting our mascot head on & saying the D play in red zone

Jan 9, 2019, 6:21 PM

It was funny how Corso kept saying advantage Alabama on almost every point and then put on the Tiger head and made his comment about red zone D. Guess he's more there than I thought because he mad some crazy picks the last couple years.

Message was edited by: saddis56

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:28 PM

Yep I agree, that's the one thing I noticed all year long was teams that would drive down the field would just fizzle out and FG at beste if they did't punch it in from farther than 20 yards out.

Been like that all year long and cool to see that he noticed.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:27 PM

I was happy for him since it was rumored he was really confused and upset why people booed the last time they were in town for Gameday and he picked the TIgers.

I was glad to see the old man pick us and everything go right so that maybe next time we'll cheer when he picks us.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:33 PM

It may be his last mascot head he chooses. It has been kind of sad watching him this year slur and be confused for the 30 or so minutes he was on the shows. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t come back next year.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:43 PM

Next time he comes to Death Valley he needs the loudest cheer.

Or if he's retired next year a "thank you Corso" chant during a segment

I thought it was the kiss of death Monday though I won't lie lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic