Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts of overall grades for game last night......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Thoughts of overall grades for game last night......

Sep 4, 2016, 10:13 AM

Offense = C
Defense = A-
Special Teams = C-
Coaching = C-

Overall = C+

Overall, did not play very well last night but still won the game....

Thank goodness for Brent V.....give that guy another raise.....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts of overall grades for game last night......

Sep 4, 2016, 10:26 AM

Agree with your grades. My comment is: Last year I watched us early in the season refuse to throw the ball over the middle and only after we started to do so did pour offense really open up. I thought our coaching was beyond bad, play calling was worse and the bright spots were 42 and 90. What great games they played. If we don't improve on special teams including punting, kickoffs to name a couple --forget about winning any national title. Very disappointment in the minor improvement we showed in that area.

Re: Thoughts of overall grades for game last night......

Sep 4, 2016, 11:01 AM

This is, without a doubt, true wisdom, spoken by an experienced and insightful football expert.

That we barely won a game in the home venue of an SEC West is simply unconscionable. We should have at least won by 20, right.

That our offensive line and offensive philosophy may have only held their own against one of the most talented and deepest defensive lines in college football cannot be tolerated. We should have pushed them off the field.

That our coaches called and played a conservative game in a hostile environment and managed to only eek out a victory calls for butts on hot seats.

That our retooled defense with 8 new starters dominated an SEC offense (for much of the game and at least went toe-to-toe during the last 25") not too far removed from 2 trips to national championship games is appalling.

That we didn't send out our kicker at the end of the game after he had earlier missed an X=point and sent 1 kick-off out of bounds is defeatist.

That we ONLY had 399 yards of offense to their 262 is offensive to our very nature. Everything should be working at full speed now.

As interested supporters of CU, we have a moral obligation to yell in unison, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Sheesh. And some of us call ourselves FANS.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic