Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,485

Thoughts?

Feb 10, 2016, 4:53 PM
image.png(148.8 K)

Chime in

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts?

Feb 10, 2016, 5:17 PM

1. Is that his real twitter? I wouldn't know by look so just wondering . . .

2. I stand by what I said October 6, 2014.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15924877

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 5:32 PM

It's real.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Thoughts? ]

sometimes being a friend is not what they can do for you, but rather what it is that you can do for them...

but really, the Cam convo REALLY shouldn't still be hanging out there except some people literally want to hang Cam because of differences of opinion. i would rather that Cam leave the podium than say something that would be truthful but hurtful to someone else. Cam lost two fumbles that led to scores but it's not his job to block for himself. People say that he should act like Peyton, but actually he did; he shook Peyton's hand, congratulated him and other Bronco players before leaving the field... in Peyton's previous Super Bowl loss, he spoke to the media, but did not shake a hand or offer congratulations to the other team.

nobody is a perfect role model, Cam could have and should have taken the questions for the remainder of his 3 minutes but he didn't... but leaving a press conference early because you are being surly is not a big deal and just might be the best thing before things really get out of hand...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's unusual how oil is bottoming out and yet gas

Feb 10, 2016, 5:49 PM

prices are slow to come down, yet gas prices at the pump spike the minute oil increases.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it's unusual how oil is bottoming out and yet gas

Feb 10, 2016, 5:54 PM

i wish i could give you 10 TU's on that!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 6:05 PM [ in reply to I think it's unusual how oil is bottoming out and yet gas ]

I think it is due to futures prices that were locked possibly years in advance by refiners. If oil stays low then the prices will continue to come down but probably not much more - lots of taxes with gas that consumers pay.

And I do find this more interesting than Cam and DW4s bromance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2016, 6:13 PM

Its the old "well the gas in the stations tank was bought at a higher price so that has to be passed on" story....yeah ok....the question I have is how do I get the gas that I have paid for out of the pump between the pump itself and the nozzle. There is some left in the pipe. I know, "after you cut the pump off, hold the nozzle open", but from the top of the hose down to the pump is more gas. I paid for it (and the taxes that come with it). I want it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're missing something crucial here.

Feb 10, 2016, 6:54 PM

When you first start pumping, you get that same gas for free, so look at it that way.

It's a no-lose proposition if you're buying regular, and a ripoff if you're buying premium and the person before you bought regular.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're missing something crucial here.

Feb 10, 2016, 7:21 PM

Man I bet there are some premium using gas filler uppers who are not the least bit happy about possibly puttimg a few onces of regular into their precious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're missing something crucial here.

Feb 10, 2016, 7:29 PM [ in reply to You're missing something crucial here. ]

There is a difference in premium and regular other than the price difference ?
I put them both in my truck and my truck like them .
I don't wanna pay extra for the same result .
I has the confused.

DB23

Feb 10, 2016, 7:26 PM [ in reply to I think it's unusual how oil is bottoming out and yet gas ]

I think that time differential that you're referring to is called " wet-lag " or something or other .
It means they want to slow the hurt but speed up the profit-taking .
I am no economist.

DB23

Feb 10, 2016, 6:00 PM

He's right, I don't understand why everyone is so down on Cam Newton. His O Line did a horrible job. Denver was all over him with 10 knockdowns and hurries on almost every play. It's hard to be accurate when your constantly sacked or hurried on most plays.

After the game he was pissed at the game and himself.

Welcome to football.

Feb 10, 2016, 7:02 PM

You can like Cam....or not.

You can like that DW4 is friends with Cam...or not.

You can understand how Cam reacted...or not.

What this twitter post tells me is that DW4 is the type of friend that we would all be blessed to have.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,485
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic