Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thought a ESPN’er this morn was a Liberal crybaby winnie when he said wasn’t fair when only 1% ..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Thought a ESPN’er this morn was a Liberal crybaby winnie when he said wasn’t fair when only 1% ..

Jan 1, 2019, 11:57 AM

of 130 Teams got to play in the CFP!

As DaBO said, the entire season is a CFP situation..Win every game & you're in!

Later, FineBaum said the CFP committee is a joke since they didn’t take 2 loss UGa!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, Finebaum said committee lost accountability by

Jan 1, 2019, 12:02 PM

not taking UGA. No, Paul...they gained accountability!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, Finebaum said committee lost accountability by

Jan 1, 2019, 12:37 PM

the only way paulie would be happy is if all 4 slots were filled with secheat teams.with all that speed,aren't they the best conference?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 1, 2019, 12:39 PM

You are completely right. That’s the only way the sec is happy and shuts up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 12:42 PM

Fortunately the south east is only 1/4 of the country and even that isn’t all on the sec train. It’s an espn thing more than anything

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 1:08 PM

true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Thought a ESPN’er this morn was a Liberal winnie when he said wasn’t fair when only 1% ..

Jan 1, 2019, 12:09 PM

When they try to push for automatic qualifiers for all P5 conference champs and the best G5 team then that will be the ultimate SJW agenda coming to fruition. I fear they will eventually say that it doesn't matter if a conference champ is 10-3 or 9-4 because every conference should get a shot in the playoff even if they didn't manage to prove they belonged in the regular season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought a ESPN’er this morn was a Liberal winnie when he said wasn’t fair when only 1% ..

Jan 1, 2019, 12:41 PM

That’s why I’m against a 8 team playoff. I really think top 6 could and would work. There should be no automatically getting into the playoffs. Only stipulation I want would be you have to be in a conference. So sick and tired of nd getting to do whatever they want and schedule whoever they like.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 12:42 PM

A lot easier to win every game in the ACC now a days. My gut is that we are in the playoff 8 out of the next 10 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2019, 12:43 PM

What is a “liberal winnie”?

Is that like a snowflake or something?

^ Whoa!

Jan 1, 2019, 12:44 PM

5 of 10 would be a Vegas-like charm!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Whoa!

Jan 1, 2019, 12:47 PM

No comprendo

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic