Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We

Aug 21, 2014, 8:07 PM

have something in common.

There was a time when I was really down on Clempson fans and had no particular feeling about SoCar. Now, I have spent a lot of time in the state and I have changed my views. Clempson fans wear that purple and orange crap and they are somewhat delusional, but, for the most part they are decent folks who love their team. SoCar fans, on the other hand, are largely dip$hits. The think their mediocre college is UVA, and their football team is Alabama. Getting Spurrier, the king dip$hit, is the worst thing that ever happened. He plays to all of their worst character flaws. Give me Clempson fans any old day.

I also don't like anyone who thinks Spurrier is cute or funny

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We

Aug 21, 2014, 8:10 PM

Thanks?

Aug 21, 2014, 8:11 PM

and then roll over to SEC rant and it reminds you of grade school

...picking teams for dodge ball

South Carolina fans jumping up and down..."pick me, pick me"

and everyone just blows them off

it's rather amusing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 8:15 PM

I never hang out on UGA free boards. Seems that is where the 10% hangout. 90/10 rule as discussed in earlier thread.

Aug 21, 2014, 8:20 PM

i just think it's funny that you go to other boards and they talk trash about tigernet..."it looks old"

i think this is the best college team board / site out there

gold standard if you will

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 8:28 PM

I don't think its bad. You can get some good football conversation going here. The random flame is kind of annoying. Could do with out the staple Leghumper/UGAy thread in the middle of a real conversation, but I guess that is to be expected from any fan base.

Aug 21, 2014, 9:07 PM

Good point and I'll even point you for your point. Still ... Go Tigers! Beat the leghumpers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Ugay when they don't play

Aug 21, 2014, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We ]

The Clemson U

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 21, 2014, 8:29 PM

The scales have been lifted from your eyes and you can see the light. There's hope for you yet,screedee.

Aug 21, 2014, 8:50 PM

Spurrier was 11-1 vs UGA at UF while dogging Ray Goff/Jim Donnan and has continued to torment them even at USC. What a shock! UGA fans hate Spurrier and USC fans. LOL Georgia fans are the biggest bunch of jerks in the nation and everybody knows it. Wait till some of you CU fans get to Athens if you haven't been before and you will see. Like the ball coach says, if people like you they are probably beating you so hate away. Gamecock fans love it. The more hate there is, the sweeter the wins are. Recruiting suggests USC isn't going anywhere so UGA will just have to deal with it. USC will deal with the mutts when they get to Columbia and it won't be pretty. BTW Spurrier hates all things Georgia and always has so the feelings mutual.

...and the usuc fans come through to prove what

Aug 21, 2014, 9:02 PM

jerks they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOVE TO SEE the Spurrieroids come in to defend his...

Aug 21, 2014, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We ]

(Tisk, risk, wink, wink) HONOR. Spurrieroids attack!!!!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Aug 21, 2014, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We ]

He has won 4 lost 5 against us at SC. Not exactly killing it. He did own us while at UF, no doubt.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We ]

The only thing I agree with you about is a UGA game in Athens is a terrible atmosphere. Its even worse than having to go to the sewer, Cootlumbia.

Shocker

Aug 21, 2014, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Thought I would bring this to you from UGA pay board. We ]

Coot taking credit for other teams wins

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 21, 2014, 9:08 PM

This just made me chuckle. I don't know why, but it did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic