Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does the media continue to focus only on the negative?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 522

Why does the media continue to focus only on the negative?

Aug 17, 2017, 9:16 AM

It's like they want an all out civil war. Why give these freaks a forum to spread evil? Most of us reasonable Americans hopefully can see thru the BS. Evil sells newspapers.....and souls.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because we want them to.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:19 AM

How many people here are posting about positives?

Prairie dogs get good newz

Aug 17, 2017, 9:24 AM

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/prairie-dogs-win-major-victory-court/

It is a little weird.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Because we want them to. ]

Trump's unsophisticated schoolyard tactics with NK which were widely panned seem to have actually worked, and we spent all day yesterday talking about some fringe thugs in Virginia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I think if the President could have said anything

Aug 17, 2017, 9:41 AM

including reciting the ABCs, and Kim was never going to do anything.

I don't have a huge problem with what he said about NK, but I definitely don't think that was the reason Kim decided not to do anything. Kim decided not to do anything because he doesn't want to die.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it is the first time in

Aug 17, 2017, 9:43 AM

quite a while that a leader hasn't just thrown incentive money at KJU to shut him up, and instead played his game, and it worked.

You (not you specifically, the public in general) can't say that all things that go bad and are tangentially related to Trump are his fault, and all things that go well and are tangentially related to Trump are despite him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah, I agree.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:47 AM

Trump's response may have been a factor, and that's great.

Personally, I don't spend much time faulting Trump for anything except his own words and actions. For example, I don't think the fact that white nationalists are protesting is his fault. Just what he says and does about it.

Though I don't think Kim would've done anything, either,

Aug 17, 2017, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Oh, I think if the President could have said anything ]

I think Tillerson, Mattis, and back channel work with Beijing had more influence on making Kim shut his pie hole. China basically told him to shut the #### up by informing him they wouldn't protect him if he started chit.

Re: Though I don't think Kim would've done anything, either,

Aug 17, 2017, 10:06 AM

China also told him "we aren't going to buy any more of the few things you can sell until you shut up." They announced new embargoes on coal and some other key NK exports earlier this week.

You're better off ignoring the news

Aug 17, 2017, 9:37 AM

Better off ignoring social media in general.

You ARE WAAAAAY better off going outside and meeting people in person and regaining faith in humanity. I do it daily.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 522
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic