Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo runs our Program with Integrity!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 986

Dabo runs our Program with Integrity!

May 19, 2015, 11:58 AM

It doesn't matter if the best player on the team does something wrong...they will have to face the consequences. He runs our program on the same values in doing things the right way. It has been stated many times... "All we have to do is get a recruit on campus for a visit and we have a shot". Clemson is Unique. We have/had one of the best if not the best recruiter in the business "Scott" and have become prominent recruiting powerhouse in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. In recent years we have expanded our pipeline into Virgina, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Tennessee, Indiana, Texas, Alabama, Arkansas and Hawaii.

Dabo is building our program for the long-haul. Investing in his staff by using bonuses and Salary increases to better pay them to stay around and acquire top coaching talent. Establishing the Clemson Brand Nationwide allowing our staff to recurit the top talent in the Country. Ohh yeah... one of the most important factors - dabo is Winning! 4 Straight 10 win seasons and Bowl wins over Tradional Powerhouses inOhio State, LSU, and Oklahoma.

Assuming we are able to keep our staff intact, recurit as a Top 10 team, and close the gap with Florida State....We realistically have a chance to contend in a college football playoff in coming years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year, possibly... next year for sure.***

May 19, 2015, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This year, possibly... next year for sure.***

May 19, 2015, 12:51 PM

I agree. It does not matter if you are the university of Alabama... Each year players come and go (graduate, transfer, and/or dismised). There will always be question marks about a team each and every year. We are positioning our program to have a chance to contend for conference titles and National Championship opportunities.

Inorder for this to happen we:
*Offensively
1- Must have a Quarterback that is a Playmaker & a game-manager. CHECK
2. Protect the Quarterback (Best offensive line we have had in years in young guys).. CHECK
3. Playmaker at reciever- One of the best recieving cores in the country...CHECK
4. Establish a effective and efficient running game (Gallman, Dye, Brooks, Choice, Feaster'16) ....CHECK

DEFFENSIVELY...
1- Pressure the Quarterback (Lawson, Yeargin, Huggins, Dodd, Ferrell, Bryant)....Biggest Question Mark
2- Stop the Run- Reader, Pagano, Watkins, Johnson, Wilkins) Solid Group
3. Athletic/Tough Linebackers- Bouleware, Goodsen, Register, Rodgers O'Daniel... 2nd most concern
4. Solid Secondary- Alexander, Kearse, Blanks, Carter, Johnson, Wiggins, Baker, Fields, Green) Possibly our best secondary since Justin Miller's Group years Ago.

Re: Dabo runs our Program with Integrity!

May 19, 2015, 12:01 PM

We've had pretty good luck too. I believe he sets clear rules and guys know his expectations. Guys seem to buy in which helps too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't be more impressed with Dabo.

May 19, 2015, 12:56 PM

He does EVERYTHING the right way. I know we will never hear him on TV or radio having to explain why he has failed to discipline a player. He would never have put up with a Jamies Winston.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I couldn't be more impressed with Dabo.

May 19, 2015, 1:02 PM

I wouldnt want anyone else at the helm of our football team. Entergetic, Disciplined, Consistent, Innovative and he Wins!

Replies: 5
| visibility 986
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic