Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vince Foster part 2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 307

Vince Foster part 2

Aug 9, 2016, 10:13 PM

Nothing to see here. Just odd coincidence

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vince Foster part 2

Aug 9, 2016, 10:15 PM

Can't say I'm surprised.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where the conspiracy falls apart for me is that he was

Aug 9, 2016, 10:17 PM

killed after the damage was done.

(Don't)... skip that. SHOOT the messenger!***

Aug 9, 2016, 10:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess you didn't read

Aug 9, 2016, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Where the conspiracy falls apart for me is that he was ]

He was about to testify, but got whacked. I doubt they knew he leaked since it was done in secret

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you truly believe this?***

Aug 9, 2016, 11:55 PM

Who knows

Aug 10, 2016, 7:04 AM

Do I believe Hillary specifically ordered a hit herself? No. But come on, how many times can people die like this. This dude is special since what he was about to do. Do you really think thishas never happened in politics? In Clintons case, thus involves a lot of money and power for a lot of people.

There is no proof, but I would not put it past anyone near the Clintons. They are about the most crooked people we've ever seen in office. They have found out a way to make billions off politics. I see them and their enterage basically the Mafia of politics.

Re: This seems rather appropriate....

Aug 10, 2016, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Do you truly believe this?*** ]

-Michael: my dad is just like anyone who has power like a president or a senator
-Kay: Michael do you know how naive you sound? Presidents and senators do not have men killed.
-Michael: Oh, who is being naive Kay?

disclaimer: I make no claims that the Clinton's or their people have ever orchestrated any
killing of their enemies.

/kid

I beg to differ.

Aug 9, 2016, 10:24 PM

Ron Brown was Vince Foster part 2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wikileaks sure is going hard after Clinton.

Aug 10, 2016, 11:38 AM

Guess Trump is squeaky clean, and not worth the effort.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously, its a conspiracy.

Aug 10, 2016, 11:45 AM

Wikileaks wants America destroyed because America, and the fastes path to that is to elect Trump as president.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 307
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic