Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This scourge will destroy mucho businesses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,266

This scourge will destroy mucho businesses

Apr 1, 2020, 3:42 PM

So many people in the Clemson area ran tiny businesses that barely got by seasonally... And the folks who worked for these people, it is sad... Is there a reputable organization that helps these people?? I am retired but could scrape up a few bucks...The actionable word here is REPUTABLE...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This scourge will destroy mucho businesses

Apr 1, 2020, 4:22 PM

It's a disaster that is just going to get way worse. We have until end of May I bet, maybe even mid June.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2020, 4:29 PM

The stimulus stuff will help some people, especially the enhancements to unemployment. Also the SBA has some different grants and low interest loans.

I don’t know of any charitable type aid or anything you can donate to for businesses. Personally I give to local charities that help the less fortunate and elderly in my community.

It’s all temporary fixes though. The economy has to get cranking pretty soon or it will be too late for many businesses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to be negative but we just got over 9/11 couple yrs ago!

Apr 1, 2020, 4:53 PM

May take 10-15 years again to level out. Geez!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2020, 4:53 PM

I thought it was going to get out of control with Carter when the deficit was 2 billion $...It is said the market extremes can stay solvent longer than you can...I believe it now...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,266
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic