Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This isn’t a good look....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,080

This isn’t a good look....

Nov 16, 2020, 9:29 AM

The CEO of smartmatic is on Biden’s transition team.

Smartmatic is a vote tabulation software that is used by Dominion.

So the CEO of the software company that is used to count the votes in the presidential election is on Biden’s staff.

Does it mean the election is rigged? No, but it certainly raises questions.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This isn’t a good look....

Nov 16, 2020, 9:33 AM

Not really. You don't think anyone checked the software?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 9:36 AM

I bet you thought trump was a Russian asset that stole the 2016 election right?

I’m sure you would be completely fine with mark meadows or anyone from the Trump team being the CEO of the software company that is responsible for counting the votes.

Nov 16, 2020, 9:41 AM

Actually, I am not conspiracy theory guy. I don't fall for idiotic stuff like that without proof. Believing that the Dems had the machines rigged and that no conservative could figure that out is about as dumb as thinking we attacked ourselves on 9/11.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:24 AM

Carlsbad® said:

Actually, I am not conspiracy theory guy. I don't fall for idiotic stuff like that without proof. Believing that the Dems had the machines rigged and that no conservative could figure that out is about as dumb as thinking we attacked ourselves on 9/11.

This is actually kind of hilarious. I spent 5 minutes looking at your post history and it is riddled with conspiracies about Trump and Russia.

You said you believed Michael Cohen is telling the truth in his book ??????

You also made the following post in a thread about Russian collusion.

“#### that’s crazy. What a relief. Trump just needs most of his financing from Russians for his projects”

Look, I know you are trying really hard to be taken seriously in here, but it’s just not working out.

I wonder what I would find if I spent more than 5 minutes looking.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:39 AM

You didn't look at my history and see posts with Trump conspiracy theories on Russia. I was never that person. I think everyone that posts here that reads my posts knows that I was never a Russian conspiracy guy. So now you are basically lying too. That's sad. No need for that. Have some dignity. As a matter of fact, I was always stating that it was all a waste of time and it would lead nowhere or just to wait and see. I do think Michael Cohen is telling the truth in his book generally. I haven't read his book. I think he is spilling the beans. Do you have the exact example? You're getting kind of nutty.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:46 AM

Dude. I 100% looked at your post history and copied quotes from you. I know you are in denial, but come on man. I spent 5 minutes. It was really easy.

You also believed the fake Atlantic article where trump called dead soldiers suckers from an anonymous source, despite the claim being debunked by just about everyone under the sun including trump haters.

Lol

Nov 16, 2020, 10:49 AM

Ohhhh. So you believed Michael Cohen’s book, but haven’t read it. Oh yeah and you only believe the parts that don’t have to do with Russia. None of the Russian stuff. LOL

Nov 16, 2020, 10:58 AM

Yeah, I have watched him in interviews and he comes across believable. And?

Nov 16, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: This isn’t a good look.... ]

I posted 1 post in all the years that he gets financing from Russia. That's fact for some of his projects. That has nothing to do with the Russian government and collusion etc etc. What does that have to do with anything? 1 post. What an epic fail. I believe the Atlantic and that story has not been proven false. Is it accurate? I believe it, but that doesn't mean much. It could be false. All I know is Biden used it against Trump in their debate and Trump said nothing. Moreover, what does that have to do with anything? You're really grasping at straws here, bud. You wasted all of that time to come up with nothing. Nice work man.

Nov 16, 2020, 11:04 AM

Carlsbad® said:

I posted 1 post in all the years that he gets financing from Russia. That's fact for some of his projects. That has nothing to do with the Russian government and collusion etc etc. What does that have to do with anything? 1 post. What an epic fail. I believe the Atlantic and that story has not been proven false. Is it accurate? I believe it, but that doesn't mean much. It could be false. All I know is Biden used it against Trump in their debate and Trump said nothing. Moreover, what does that have to do with anything? You're really grasping at straws here, bud. You wasted all of that time to come up with nothing. Nice work man.

??????. Somebody posted a thread about Russia collusion being debunked and that was your response. That was the entire subject of the thread. But sure, your response definitely had nothing to do with Russia collusion.

And all I did was search “Carlsbad Russia tigernet” in google and that was one of the first threads that popped up.

But yeah sure, it’s 100% believable that that is the only one. ??????

Nov 16, 2020, 11:07 AM

Yeah, that was my response. That has nothing to do with me believing in collusion. You realize the difference don't you? Collusion is with the Russian government. Glad I cleared that up for you. Also, where are all these posts you lied about saying that I was believing in Trump colluding with the Russians. You wrote that there were a bunch of them? You haven't given 1 yet. That's not a good look lying.

Nov 16, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: This isn’t a good look.... ]

Still nothing?

Carl may be a bit tetched in the head.....***

Nov 16, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: This isn’t a good look.... ]

Re: Carl may be a bit tetched in the head.....***

Nov 16, 2020, 9:46 AM

I am just a little smarter than you apparently. You're defending someone believing in a conspiracy about the software now? What's it like to be you?

Nov 16, 2020, 9:51 AM

Carlsbad is in this thread calling people dumb, but he obviously is illiterate/delusional/ a complete ####### if he believes what he typed.

Read what I said in the OP, you absolute chode.

“ Does it mean the election is rigged? No, but it certainly raises questions.”

Try to read better.

Nov 16, 2020, 9:55 AM

I am saying it's laughably out to touch conspiracy to believe in. It's just a dumb conspiracy. You would have to think our intelligence agencies were in on it too.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:01 AM

Ohhhh gotcha. So you really meant, in general, it is really stupid for somebody to believe this.

Thanks for clarifying. Because what you typed is completely different. My goodness you are dumb.

“You're defending someone believing in a conspiracy about the software now?”

Nov 16, 2020, 10:08 AM

Sorry, bud. The believing in that conspiracy would be idiotic. There you go.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:12 AM

Cool, bud. Maybe you were/are still confused and you don’t realize what you wrote was completely inaccurate. And now you are just deflecting and looking even more stupid.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:19 AM

Ok. I don't care either way to be honest with you. Good luck with your nutty conspiracy theory. It's a laughably dumb conspiracy theory to believe in, but people should believe what they want. It's all good. It's just hard to believe what people will fall for and will believe.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:32 AM

Democrats love people like you. They tell you what to believe and you believe it. If anyone questions what they tell you, you deem that person as a nutty conspiracy theorist. Rinse and repeat.

I feel sad for people like you.

Hiiiiii...

Nov 16, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Carl may be a bit tetched in the head.....*** ]

The CEO of Smartmatic isn't on Biden's transition team. You're the one not reading.

It's a guy on their board, and he's a retired admiral. He's on Biden's Homeland Security transition team.

You don't even know what you're arguing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Tmell for the name-caller!

Nov 16, 2020, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Carl may be a bit tetched in the head.....*** ]

Carlsbad®

Re: Tmell for the name-caller!

Nov 16, 2020, 10:12 AM

Your hypocrisy is great. It's amusing. No hard feelings though. I should have said things differently. Some things are just so stupid I can't believe some of the idiotic nonsense people, will believe.

What hypocrisy?

Nov 16, 2020, 10:17 AM

What did I POST that is hypocritical?

Re: What hypocrisy?

Nov 16, 2020, 10:25 AM

You have called names on this site. You've started shyatt with folks too. You've had your moments is all I am saying.

You call people names all the time

Nov 16, 2020, 10:37 AM [ in reply to What hypocrisy? ]

And you're on the short list of people here who have challenged others to a fight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Nov 16, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Carl may be a bit tetched in the head.....*** ]

You think?

When you've spent 4 years being groomed by a con man

Nov 16, 2020, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: This isn’t a good look.... ]

anything is possible

I like your funny words magic man

I think you're referring to...

Nov 16, 2020, 9:40 AM

retired Adm. Peter Neffenger, who is on Smartmatic's board, and is part of the Homeland Security transition team.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:46 AM

MT.

I am glad to see you reserving judgement until there is some actual evidence.

Nov 16, 2020, 10:56 AM

LOL. You keep bring the evidence thing into everything. I guess you have the evidence Trump was a Russian spy. WOW

Nov 16, 2020, 11:41 PM

OC,

What do YOU base your decisions upon ? I base mine on evidence. Until i get some of that, I try to reserve judgement.

BTW, Trump was NOT a Russian spy. He was a Russian dupe - still is.

Nov 16, 2020, 12:35 PM

dems stopped counting at 3am to fix the machines

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,080
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic