Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is some funny stuff right here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 4,509

This is some funny stuff right here

May 2, 2016, 3:58 AM

http://www.fitsnews.com/2016/04/05/florence-sheriffs-photo-enrages-black-community/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's wrong with it? 2 black, 1 white. That makes it not

May 2, 2016, 4:46 AM

racist. Would 1 black officer have made all the difference? Liberals.....they're always searching for a way to divide us even further.

Re: What's wrong with it? 2 black, 1 white. That makes it not

May 2, 2016, 4:58 AM

you do the crime you should be ready to face all consequences.
I'm glad they took the picture and posted it.
These bleeding harts wouldn't like it if they were robbed.

May 2, 2016, 3:02 PM [ in reply to What's wrong with it? 2 black, 1 white. That makes it not ]

> racist. Would 1 black officer have made all the
> difference? Liberals.....they're always searching for
> a way to divide us even further.

Ok Ted Cruz your missing the point again. Posting the photo in the 1st place is divisive. Criticizing it is merely pointing out the obvious.

Ultimately the prevailing thought seems to be that if your not white and your offended...then you're the problem.

Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other's welfare, social justice can never be attained. - Helen Keller

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's you're or you are...

May 2, 2016, 3:21 PM

the obvious to you? it seems a great team photo and should be lauded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry the photo doesn't fit your narrative...

May 2, 2016, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: What's wrong with it? 2 black, 1 white. That makes it not ]

...but the facts are what they are. Don't care what color the 3 perps were or the officers. The post was simply celebrating the good work of the K9 officer. Quoting Keller won't change a thing about the facts of this photo. Sorry if this was a triggering event for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

May 2, 2016, 3:21 PM [ in reply to What's wrong with it? 2 black, 1 white. That makes it not ]

not once was the word racist used, nor politics mentioned on this thread or in the article. until you posted.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is some funny stuff right here

May 2, 2016, 6:36 AM

Good Lord this country is going to $hit. Who cares if they are white, black, purple, or red. They committed a crime and were caught. Don't be a criminal if you don't want to be in a photo like that. Unreal.

May 2, 2016, 7:49 AM

I agree with you on some points, but it seems like an idiot move to stage a photo like that for social media. There were probably better ways they could have praised the K9's efforts. This is absurd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ehhh. I don't think we need to pander to this kind of

May 2, 2016, 9:05 AM

Rediculous protest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love the line "8 white law enforcement officers, wait for it

May 2, 2016, 10:44 AM

"(nine counting the dog)"

The dog is black.***

May 2, 2016, 11:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

We are still waiting for that day that black won't be asked

May 2, 2016, 2:36 PM

to get back, brown can stick around, where yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead man and when white will embrace what is right.
Am I doin' it right?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

The PC insanity continues to grow.***

May 2, 2016, 3:17 PM

Re: The PC insanity continues to grow.***

May 2, 2016, 3:26 PM

IDK, posing suspects like Big Game is pretty tacky.

Exactly... We all know big game

May 2, 2016, 9:08 PM

Doesn't shoot back. They should've done something more!

Re: Exactly... We all know big game

May 2, 2016, 9:55 PM

their lawyers are going to have a field day with this, but then again when does law enforcement use sound judgement these days?

In this scenario it says a lot that we are discussing the

May 4, 2016, 8:34 AM

cops judgement instead of the idiot criminals.

Calling it racist is irrational. Being offended that cops

May 4, 2016, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The PC insanity continues to grow.*** ]

posed in a picture with 3 criminals shows a lack of self-awareness.

May 2, 2016, 9:56 PM

Article says that white folks are shaking their heads in disbelief. Im not if your a criminal I don't care what color you are. You deserve everything that comes your way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2016, 10:05 PM

Since you are in to this kind of thing, here are two Chicago cops dressing a suspect up like a deer.

the cop on the right was sentenced to 12 years in prison for leading a crew of rogue cops in robberies, home invasions and other crimes.

May 2, 2016, 10:10 PM

Is it supposed to bother me because he's black and not if he's white. I don't care either way. Let me guess he's really a good guy? Poor criminals. As you can tell political correctness doesn't run through my veins.

May 2, 2016, 10:12 PM

has nothing to do with politics or race, more so human decency.

May 2, 2016, 10:16 PM

Right because criminals care so much about human decency. I believe that's why they are criminals because they don't care about human decency. That's what's wrong with our country, poor criminals.

May 3, 2016, 12:10 AM

what is funny how some of you cling to the constitution, but ignore it when convenient to your beliefs or prejudices.. I will help you out with this, Innocent until proven guilty, and free from cruel and unusual punishment. And it should also be mentioned this terrible crime was misdemeanor possession of Marijuana, but don't let that stop you from rushing to judgement.

Hopefully this helps, because I would hate for you to seem mean spirited in front of the bored.

Why haven't we all discussed the real issue

May 3, 2016, 1:19 AM

here...why isn't the Mary J legal!!!

Solve half this countries problem...maybe.

Oddly, I agree with you on this one.

May 3, 2016, 4:59 AM [ in reply to Re: This is some funny stuff right here ]

More evidence that we are becoming victim to this "selfie" nation.

'Look at us! Look at us! We caught the bad guys.'

Sad.

I didnt read the story.

May 3, 2016, 6:20 AM [ in reply to Re: This is some funny stuff right here ]

Just speaking in general about criminals, not petty shet. I agree that small crimes should not be handled in this manner, that a show me put on. But I do not feel bad for most criminals. And obviously if they are innocent then I would feel for them. But because our constitution says free from cruel and unusual punishment doesn't mean I have to agree with it. If a person robs, kills, rapes, or any other haneous act. I don't have any sympathy for what comes next to the scumbags. Get what I'm saying? If someone harmed my wife or 3 children, then we're arrested and posed with in this manner. I surely wouldn't say, wow I feel bad for them.

If you consider having a celebratory picture made with

May 4, 2016, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: This is some funny stuff right here ]

criminals to be cruel or unusual punishment then you are advertising the fact that you live in a society that is so far removed from real struggle and suffering that your perspective on certain topics has become radically unhinged.

May 3, 2016, 7:23 AM

I reckon it's a good thing they didn't take a picture of CLEMSON's basketball team 'cause they are ALL BLACK. VERY RACIST and something needs to be done about that.

Does BB not even bother to recruit any WHITE players? Maybe Wisconsin's coach or Duke's coach can help him out and loan us a few.

Now THAT is funny (odd - not haha) - since it's happening right on our campus.

In other words, maybe it's time the Blacks stop all their stupid-azz whining and just move on. Whites could complain just as much IMO, but we simply choose not to. I only do it to make that point.

I don't see why anyone is outraged about that photo.

May 11, 2016, 9:08 AM

If you don't want your picture taken with a bunch of cops don't break the law. No civil rights were violated unless you thing the embarrassment of being photographed is comparable to facing a judge with 'blood on your hands.'

It's a shame when the media reports on social media chit. That isn't news worthy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 4,509
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic