Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone waking up over here yet?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Anyone waking up over here yet?

Jan 13, 2021, 8:51 AM

Please tell me you aren't believing the spoon-fed garbage propaganda the MSM(NWO/Dem affiliate) are feeding you?

Pill is going to be much harder to swallow if you try to take it all at once.

WAKE UP SHEEP!

Trying to do you a favor!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:55 AM

Logically thinking do you not see big holes in what you believe? Seriously, it doesn't even make sense.

So explain to me what is actually happening***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So explain to me what is actually happening***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So explain to me what is actually happening***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to So explain to me what is actually happening*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbvDvc-WFE&feature+youtu.be

What does this mean?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:58 AM

Trump has a dragon?***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: So explain to me what is actually happening*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

nobody touched this one - wonder why?

Let's talk fakedemic for a minute -
So if masks work why social distance
if social distancing works why wear masks
if masks and social distancing work, why use lock downs?
Why have lockdowns only from 8pm until 6am - virus is stronger at night?
If vaccine works - then why lockdowns?
Why would you need a vaccine if the death rate is less than 0.003%
With a PANDEMIC why is the total death rate in 2019 the same as 2020?

It's all about controlling the sheep! That's YOU btw

So what is the end game for using the virus to control?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:16 AM

Re: So what is the end game for using the virus to control?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:26 AM

New World Order - Communism throughout the world under one leadership

Who is behind setting up a new world order and

Jan 13, 2021, 9:28 AM

what specific steps did Trump take to stop it?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

several of us have already caught the dang thing. i believe a handful of tentters have lost someone recently. Some may find your stance here a little offensive.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 9:32 AM

Did not say that Covid 19 does not exist. It does and much like the flu we normally have every year can kill you. We do not take these measures for the flu. If the numbers were anywhere near true we would see a big spike in 2019 to 2020 deaths. We did not! Ask yourselves why!

Pneumonia deaths all but disappeared in 2020, there was "no normal flu"

None of it adds up!

Provide documentation of your research that we did

Jan 13, 2021, 9:35 AM

not have a big spike in 2019 to 2020 deaths.

Because my Google research says we most definitely did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Last year the flu killed a little over 20,000 people

Jan 13, 2021, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

Covid killed the same amount last week

It adds up perfectly.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

Could it be, perhaps, that in our unprecedented efforts to subdue a far more contagious virus (wearing masks, socially distancing, washing hands, etc.), could it be that in doing that to HELP against covid, we almost eliminated other viruses?

Any doctor or pediatrician will tell you. There are less colds, flu cases, sinus infections, stomach bugs, and all the other stuff that goes around.....this past year.

Fact is, even with the loss of those illnesses, covid is the third leading cause of death in the US, and in SC. It's almost up to two 9/11 attacks, every....single....day nationwide. It has killed more Americans than all of the combat deaths we have suffered in every single war this nation has ever fought, combined.

And pneumonia deaths have not disappeared. It's actually what most covid deaths ARE. See, I want to really blow your mind here. NO ONE has ever died of covid. There are ZERO deaths from covid. Yep. It's all a BIG LIE. Now, before you get excited, I will also let you in on another secret. No one has ever died from AIDS or influenza either. ZERO AIDS deaths, zero flu deaths, EVER. No one has ever died from arteriosclerosis either. Zero deaths. No one dies from heart disease. Yep, they die from myocardial infarctions or aortic dissections, etc. Even cancer.....no one has ever died from cancer either. Auto accidents? ZERO deaths from auto accidents. No one has died from a car wreck either. Blunto force trauma usually, or brain stem separation, or something similar.

I have 20 death certificates on my desk right now. Not a single one says the guy/woman died from covid as the proximal cause. Yet there are 4 covid deaths on my desk. If you look at a death certificate, a "covid death" certificate, or any really, you have multiple causes of death usually. A covid death certificate most often shows they died from acute respiratory failure. Below that "secondary to is how you read that" is usually pneumonia. Next line down is where you see covid-19. Covid 19 is a disease, caused by an infection of the nCoV-2 virus. AIDS is a disease, cause by an infection of the human immunodeficiency virus. In both cases, the virus, and subsequent disease, causes USUALLY pneumonia, and respiratory failure. THAT is what kills you. When they say only 6% of covid death certificates say they died from covid, that only means 6% were incorrectly filled out by lazy coroners.

The worst flu season in SC in my lifetime resulted in 285 deaths (most years we average around 100-120 flu deaths). There are now over 5,800 deaths from covid. So even though we greatly reduced flu deaths in SC, we have MORE THAN MADE UP FOR THAT with the 5,800+ covid deaths. WHEN covid goes above 10,000 deaths, it will be up there with cancer and heart disease.

But I know you won't believe this. You can't believe it. I understand that. I know it's a waste of time, but all I can do is explain.

And if you need sources:
https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/2020-Flu-Watch-MMWR-WK-16.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/states/southcarolina/southcarolina.htm

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/south-carolina-county-level-data-covid-19

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

There are currently over 2,400 people hospitalized with covid in SC. We have never had that many people hospitalized at any one time for the flu. We usually have 2,400 people hospitalized with the flu over an entire year across the state, not in any one day.

And if you don't trust the CDC, SCDHEC, or your local county coroner, or doctors, then there's always international news. From galaxies, far far away. And then again, maybe you're a waste of time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. The Earth is flat, outer space starts at our shores

Jan 13, 2021, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

And the Chinese and Russians are evil aliens.

There's a world out there. Most of which has locked down, masked up, and worked together to handle the virus better than we have. And there's a reason for that. You. And our dear leader. I guess the dems, NWO, MSM, etc. had a lot more success with the Chinese, Indian, Australian, Spanish, Italian, British, SWEDISH, French, Argentine, Israeli, South African, Turkish, Iranian, Russian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Peruvian, Paraguayan, Korean, Japanese...... sheeple. Every single one of those countries has locked down, some multiple times, mandated masks and much more than we ever have, and they (important) had people who trusted their government and worked together to tackle a horrible problem. We have a President who ignores problems. He's shut down now again because of his speech and riot he incited. He has never tackled a problem he couldn't just ignore or lie his way out of.

History books are full of leaders like that. They're the ones we gawk at and say "They could never lead America. We're better than that.".

Clearly, we're not.

Irony not lost someone who is totally controlled is claiming everyone else is controlled. Again, plenty of examples of that in history books.

And this is coming for someone who voted for Trump in 2016. A lifelong conservative. Never voted for a democrat, EVER. And attended a Trump rally, in VIP seating. I was 10 feet from him. I heard him speak, in person. I've listened to talk radio for decades now. Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Savage, Levin.....all of them. This is a virus. It's not a hoax, a conspiracy, and it's not political. Well, in the rest of the world anyway. And in reality, all of what is happening is from the virus. But mostly from our lack of willingness to work together against a bad and common enemy. It is a good thing we have not faced a major war. We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to fight one of those any better than a virus.

Jan 13, 2021, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

If you just start thinking for yourselves it really is quite obvious. Do your own research.

How about you stop assuming it's obvious for everyone

Jan 13, 2021, 9:17 AM

and explain to us what you're talking about? You'll have to forgive me; my sources are all biased one way or the other and it's difficult for me to figure out the truth. I need help, NJDEV6, and you're the only one who can help me. We can't do our own research because only you know who speaks the truth. Please help us!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Ok I'll bite. Tell us what's "REALLY" happening*** ]

The gates, NG, military in DC are not to protect them from fake Trump protesters.

Maybe they exist to keep people in?

Keep who in and for what?***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:05 AM

Have you been correct about anything yet?

Jan 13, 2021, 8:53 AM

So far your track record is about as good as the Iraqi information minister.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you been correct about anything yet?

Nothing I have said has been wrong except for maybe timing.

It's been one grand prediction after another with dates

Jan 13, 2021, 8:58 AM

and everything, and each time that date just comes and goes.

As a conservative, you're making me look bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Signed, Nostradamus

Jan 13, 2021, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you been correct about anything yet? ]

That's the thing with vague conspiratorial predictions... it's easy to make them in such a way as to never quite be proven wrong, yet.

Congrats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, the Iraqi guy turned out to be right.

Jan 13, 2021, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Have you been correct about anything yet? ]

Sucked us in and bled us dry.

There were no gay people in Iraq?***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:58 AM

or russia collushun, the pee tape, steele dossier, etc***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Have you been correct about anything yet? ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Don't you have some HOA stuff to do?

Those things don't run themselves you know. I'm sure there are some potholes that need attention and some less than stellar landscaping that should be addressed.

Hey, Buffalo Man made bail.***

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oh good, you're back. Please perform the requirements

Jan 13, 2021, 8:57 AM

of your failed guarantee.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-I-would-like-you-to-post-that-youre-an-idiot-and-was-wrong-28356358

Create a separate thread with just your admission.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh good, you're back. Please perform the requirements

Jan 13, 2021, 9:02 AM

Nothing in there is not accurate - Biden is NOT in office and never will be

When you inevitably start shooting, please start with

Jan 13, 2021, 9:04 AM

yourself.

Re: When you inevitably start shooting, please start with

Jan 13, 2021, 9:34 AM

There will not be a civil war and we will come together - it just won't be what you think

"BIDEN CONCEDES BEFORE YEAR END"...you guaranteed that.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh good, you're back. Please perform the requirements ]

He didn't concede, fill the requirements you agreed to by making a stupid guarantee.

He didn't say which year!***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:12 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a good thing I clarified his guarantee.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:14 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-would-like-you-to-post-that-youre-an-idiot-and-was-wrong-28356251

Which Biden, and what is he conceding?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:15 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like trying to catch a greased pig.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:15 AM

If it's anything like trying to catch a mud and shiit coverd

Jan 13, 2021, 12:13 PM

pig, it ain't easy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Which part of this is accurate?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh good, you're back. Please perform the requirements ]

BIDEN CONCEDES BEFORE YEAR END [1]
Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 10:07 AM

1000% guaranteed!

Wake up Sheeple!

So, so much has already happened right before our eyes. Do yourself a favor and compare pictures of Hilary and Bill from 2016 until now. Look at pictures of Pence from a couple of years ago(or when he got his vaccine) compared to recent ones. Many others too!

You are watching the best play in the history of the world

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/BIDEN-CONCEDES-BEFORE-YEAR-END-28355896

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES! He's alive!***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My hope is that they got you on film

inside the Capitol building

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Jesus.

I thought I had to bear the brunt alone. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you, Jesus.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:06 AM

That is funny.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:12 AM

After facing God every night for 50 years I've learned to not think highly of myself. I can handle a little poking now and again. I'm sure the OP can too. He seems like one tough cookie to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 9:20 AM

The guy who speaks in riddles and doesn't answer direct questions is a tough cookie? Is there even a bar to lower at this point?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He takes a lot of chit and keeps coming back.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:24 AM

Have you never seen Cool Hand Luke? Think fighting Dragline.

Some folks would just call that masochistic.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:32 AM

Re: He takes a lot of chit and keeps coming back.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:28 AM [ in reply to He takes a lot of chit and keeps coming back. ]

with nothing !

Nj is just jerking y'all's chain. He spends two minutes with his mystical post and y'all spend two hours ranting about it. Meanwhile he is reading and ####### in his pants.

Don't feed the troll !!

Jan 13, 2021, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Thank you, Jesus. ]

I am just trying to wake em a little but it really is difficult to wake people who refuse to think for themselves.

Irony is ironic.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:37 AM

Re: Anyone waking up over here yet?

Jan 13, 2021, 9:06 AM

Can you just tell us everything we need to know and not be so vague? Fill us all in so we can join in with you and take our country back and stop the steal. What's the word? I want to be educated. Thanks in advance brave patriot. I will wait for your response.

This is one of the strangest Q Anon phenomenons.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:09 AM

Instead of just telling us what you know, you're obligated to speak in code for some reason. Why not just say it? Are you worried we're going to laugh at you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is one of the strangest Q Anon phenomenons.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:32 AM
Laughing Man.jpg(120.7 K)

Too Late !

I watched Tenet a few days ago.***

Jan 13, 2021, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Daggumit

Jan 13, 2021, 9:13 AM

*** Warning vague movie spoiler below ***

Am I going to have to watch the last 3 months again, but backwards?

Q pilled so hard***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, for one, would like to welcome Lin Wood to Tigernet.***

Jan 13, 2021, 12:15 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic