Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here

Apr 4, 2020, 9:53 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/04/health/recovery-coronavirus-tracking-data-explainer/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here

Apr 4, 2020, 10:02 PM

Are you really linking to a CNN article? I wouldn't read their hack material if you paid me before hand. As a matter of fact I can't even be sure the analyst they claim have the virus actually have the virus. They are fear mongering lying hacks who don't deserve to be claimed as a news organization.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

You're a real piece of work. I can't even claim you as Clemson family. You're a real good neighbor aren't you. Probably one of those trumsters that refuse to stay at home or wear a mask. I hope you don't live in South Carolina. I would hate to think you're a neighbor.

You should read the article and get off those tiny trump hands and expand your horizon. It's a great article... Nothing to do with politics.... But you went right there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 1:45 AM

The “tiny hands” (har har) Presidency has revealed CNN to be a politically-driven “opinion journalism” clown show though. You have to admit that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Misspelled "Fake News"...

Apr 5, 2020, 7:23 AM

There, I fixed it for you...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 2:02 AM [ in reply to Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here ]

Well here I am. A real price of work. He did not mention any political party. He just mentioned the clown news network.

I save the real mask for the health care workers that cannot do without. And for my neighbor I would venture most of us here would do anything to help out a neighbor regardless of politics. That’s what real caring people do.

Instead you made a bunch of assumptions. Do you really think all dems like CNN? I don’t know but I would say this: sir or madam you are a instigator. And I won’t add who this is like.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was actually the opposite of fear mongering

Apr 4, 2020, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here ]

The article basically says #### takes time and it isn't an exact science at this point. Stay away from sneezers and coughers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 4:07 AM [ in reply to Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here ]

You cannot be serious if you think CNN is fake news, you have definitely been brainwashed. Every FOX article starts with "Illegal Immigrant did this..." of "Democrat did that..." Yes, CNN attacks the president a lot but he is pretty incompetent. And they spend a lot of time hyping up that incompetence. But FOX isn't news it's pure entertainment. They were calling the virus a democratic hoax trying to hurt the president for christ sake. Where every other newspaper in the freakin world was on top of the story! Realise how they are manipulating you. It's better to read neutral news sources like Reuters or AP. There are also websites that list non-biased news sources just Google it.

Apr 5, 2020, 9:47 AM

I get news from a variety of sources every day. Right and left leaning. I figure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

That said, every single day the headlines from CNN look like they’re from Huffington Post...”The Top 5 Lies Trump Told Yesterday”, “Trump Orders Racist Travel Ban From China”, “Trump Cures Cancer: 10 Reasons Why That’s Bad For America “, etc.

I read CNN online every day But it has become the mirror image of FOXNews. You can’t truly trust either network. Unbiased journalism doesn’t exist.

Yep, exactly. CNN and Fox are equally unreliable to me.

Apr 5, 2020, 10:27 AM

I prefer to see things on multiple news outlets. The same story is often presented in two very different ways.

Apr 4, 2020, 10:39 PM

This is what I mentioned in the other thread: The reported numbers for how many have "recovered" from COVID-19 mean nothing since they are based on confirmed cases only.

The true number of people who have recovered is higher than what is reported. How much higher is the question. Could be 2x-10x higher. We don't know and probably never will because testing in this country is so woefully inadequate.

Apr 4, 2020, 11:01 PM

I was astounded when I read this article in this day and time with the technology We have... We could be learning so much more. Unbelievable. We're failing like you think a third world country would be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 12:00 AM

If we are lucky, maybe by July or August testing will have become widespread and easily available for everyone and there will be enough data for scientists to determine where things really stand.

If this happens, it's one of several reasons why a 2nd wave in the fall shouldn't be nearly as deadly to individuals or the economy.

It's too bad so many deaths in the first wave could have been avoided.

Apr 5, 2020, 1:53 AM [ in reply to Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here ]

If only we had China’s testing capability. They’ve got this thing licked with almost no new cases anymore.

China has 1.4 billion people and we have 330 million. Yet we are testing and reporting FOUR TIMES as many cases. Man, we suck.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 5, 2020, 8:01 AM

Thank you. I’m so sick of all the US bashing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you really believe the numbers coming out of China??***

Apr 5, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: This is not going to help the math majors data claims on here ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2020, 12:37 AM

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

math major checking in... how can I help?

Apr 5, 2020, 7:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Give us the summary of the article with no bias or agenda...

Apr 5, 2020, 10:43 AM

Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic