Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,738

This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football.

Sep 13, 2020, 10:17 AM

First let me say, black lives matter, the three fatherless children next door matter a bit more than any others to me but that's because they are now family.

Added to them I have 7 children who are biological offspring to me and their mother. They are all family. At one time or another I might have taken great issue with each of my children. I have issues with my brother and sister too but they are all still family.

I chose the children next door because they chose me. I didn't choose my biological family and I really didn't choose Clemson. I just happened to be 32 yrs old when I realized I hadn't finished my education and just happened to have moved from TN to SC and lived in Easley. I'm satisfied had Wake Forest or USuCk campuses been 10 miles from home I would be saying go ##### or some other stupid chit now.

The point, I don't call Clemson family because Clemson belongs to me. I call Clemson family because I belong to it. As far as I'm concerned whether or not you support Clemson depends on whether or not you belong to Clemson or whether or not you think Clemson belongs to you.

Now see here, Catahoula , this is how you do it.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems to me Dan that you are a softy at heart..

Sep 13, 2020, 10:30 AM

and have a good heart too. Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a nice guy.

Sep 13, 2020, 11:32 AM

I'm God's work in progress.

Thank you, kindly.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may be a prickly old codger, but

Sep 13, 2020, 4:29 PM

if I ever get stranded in your neck of the woods with a transmission valve body issue in a 1985 Mercedes, you're my guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have one in a working 722.3 transmission.

Sep 13, 2020, 6:31 PM

The transmission was the only mechanical part in front of the guibo which worked right.

Re: This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football.

Sep 13, 2020, 4:33 PM

people running around in slave labor shoes with justice stickers on their helmets

hilarious

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This. ^^^^^^^.

Sep 13, 2020, 6:10 PM

Epic

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can't fix everything at once, don't bother starting or trying

Sep 13, 2020, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football. ]

Right?

If you want to effect change, it's president or bust... No need to look at city council or even volunteering locally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 13, 2020, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football. ]

Whatever your views may be, that’s just good clean fun right there, lol!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 6:16 PM

Thank you for the example of how to practice grace. I really needed it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 6:35 PM

Do we call Him our God because He belongs to us?

Yes . . .

Sep 13, 2020, 6:40 PM

and because we belong to Him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes . . .

Sep 14, 2020, 5:04 PM

Every time I heard Bryan Bresee's name called Saturday, I smiled bc of thinking about how hard you worked with that voting article with what college wants him more. And bc of your time spent getting T-Netters to vote, the Clemson fan votes came from way behind to win with an overwhelming Tiger Nation landslide!!! And there he was on the field as a true freshman in a Tiger uniform drawing double teams just to slow him down, and he was still making tackles. Good for you Skeeta, and thanks for all you put into to getting T Netters to vote!!! A job well done my friend!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 8:12 PM

I don't know how many times I have to say that we agree on this issue. You just don't like the forcefulness of my delivery. We agree on the exact same position with this and you just don't get it because you don't like how I say it.

I belong to Clemson as well. And anyone who decides to abandon our school or team because they don't like them supporting a certain political message, well, I'm glad to see them go because they never belonged in the first place.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 13, 2020, 8:35 PM

What if Clemson went full commie, then would support that too?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I don't like is some askhole...

Sep 13, 2020, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: This is how I see Clemson University and Clemson Football. ]

like you telling me to go all in or leave the family as if you own the University and the coaches all served your will.

You owe our family an apology for being divisive and drawing battle lines when war was not a solution. Our war is not with one another. Understanding is the solution, I've explained that several times including this and this is the last.

Re: What I don't like is some askhole...

Sep 14, 2020, 4:24 PM

This is the best line I've read lately: "Our war is not with one another. Understanding is the solution"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic