Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Now Turns Its Attention to Yellow Jackets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,420

Oct 14, 2006, 9:26 AM

Clemson coach Tommy Bowden might have given his players the next few days off to rest before next Saturday’s showdown with No. 13 Georgia Tech at Death Valley, but he and the coaching staff will work diligently through the weekend trying to figure out the hex the Yellow Jackets have had on the Tigers the last two seasons.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Now Turns Its Attention to Yellow Jackets

Oct 14, 2006, 11:29 AM

I thought Davis had 14 TD's? He came in with 11 and scored 3

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is definatley our biggest test of the season, If we can

Oct 14, 2006, 12:02 PM

beat GT, we will roll over VT, I think that VT has a lot more problems than just at QB, seeing them at BC they looked like they was not a team at all, Fighting on the sidelines, typical rough housing throughout the game, I just really cant stand what VT has become, a bunch of thugs is all I see and think when VT is mentioned, I used to think that Frank Beamer was pulling his hair out for what his players were doing, but for some reason I get the hunch that he turns and looks the other way when he sees a late hit (the one at Duke) all of the Personal fouls etc.. This team is somewhat falling apart so it seems, we'll see in a couple of weeks when the Tigers are 7-1 going in to Blacksburg.

Re: This is definatley our biggest test of the season, If we can

Oct 14, 2006, 6:02 PM

I agree with your assessment. The VT players are a bunch of thugs and I find that very annoying. They are not a very good team this year and I feel that we will beat them rather easily. GT is by far the biggest game of the year and I can not wait. I hope they wear the all orange uniforms because I think the crowd will be even louder wearing them. I know I get fired up when I see them. I haven’t been this excited about our team in some time. We can play with any team in the country this year and if we could have beaten BC I think we would be ranked in the top 3. Thanks to Wake's win today our future is looking even better. GO TIGERS! We are the best team in the ACC and if we can just execute we will prove it. If BC looses another conference game I will make my reservations in Jacksonville.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is definatley our biggest test of the season, If we can

Oct 15, 2006, 12:17 AM

well... i just wonder why boston college isn't in the top 20 and stay there.. they have only lost one game.. and they have beaten CU...FSU..and VT.. all ranked games.. and only lost a game because of last second heroics... but i still think clemson is a far better team.. i just think clemson's backup players weren't ready for a good team at that time..

The Vt win doesn't get reflected in the polls until Sunday***

Oct 15, 2006, 1:16 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

BC plays FSU this coming weekend***

Oct 15, 2006, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Re: This is definatley our biggest test of the season, If we can ]

Re: Clemson Now Turns Its Attention to Yellow Jackets

Oct 15, 2006, 1:49 PM

BC has not beaten FSU - They play FSU next week when we play GT.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,420
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic