Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet

Jan 14, 2019, 7:22 PM

Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet

The Clemson Football team is at the White House Monday to celebrate their second National Championship in the last three seasons. Much of the Internet is discus Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet

Jan 14, 2019, 7:37 PM

:) :) :) :) ;)

I'm here for the comments

Jan 14, 2019, 7:42 PM

:)

Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons

Jan 14, 2019, 7:58 PM

add another one to the list.

His buffet is like his politics, easy to swallow at first but continues to weigh on you and cause you heartburn.

Many LOVE President Trump for his common sense.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:13 PM

I among many, LOVE President Trump! Finally someone who IS trying to get things done. Yes, he is a counter-puncher, but it has been too long since anyone has taken on the hypocrisy of the press and the left.

Trey Gowdy punches back, but he does it with class and dignity I can be proud of.***

Jan 14, 2019, 9:11 PM

Re: Trey Gowdy punches back, but he does it with class and dignity I can be proud of.***

Jan 14, 2019, 11:55 PM

I agree but he gave up but can you blame him?

Re: Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons

Jan 14, 2019, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons ]

Snowflakes melt epwhen the heat is on. Lol

And this certainly isn't one of those reasons!***

Jan 14, 2019, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can afford that buffet, and I'm not a billionaire. You come to my house as my guest

Jan 14, 2019, 9:13 PM

you're getting more than fast food. Period.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons ]

He is Making America Great Again!!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons ]

I know right? Imagine a president paying out of his own pocket to cater an event. And all the extra money on your check each week, plus the extra tax money you get back , the unemployment rate being lower then it ever has been, him actually signing bills to help less fortunate communities. Yeah there’s so many reasons. SMFH
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Donald Trump is easy to dislike for so many reasons ]

yep, more money in my pocket, more work than my company can keep up with, lowest unemployment ever, safer borders amongst other things sure give me heartburn. fact of the matter is we have some pathetic excuse for human beings in the world right now that think when they hold their hand out it should be filled. to b!tch about what is served to a bunch of young people says it all. truly pathetic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 8:08 PM

Looks like several big time players skipped the White house visit.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:28 PM

Good. They're too classy for an audience with this buffoon.

Jan 14, 2019, 8:20 PM

https://twitter.com/nextlevel_shaq/status/1084974258219110401?s=21

https://twitter.com/_austinbryant7/status/1084972640677359617?s=21

https://twitter.com/thekjhenry_/status/1085176394986987520?s=21

Imagine if players were allowed to use Twitter during the season. ??

Jan 14, 2019, 8:22 PM

ms-WlcK2R.gif

Good for them for saying something. It is a joke***

Jan 14, 2019, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet ]

Re: Good for them for saying something. It is a joke***

Jan 14, 2019, 8:58 PM

Oh it’s absolutely a joke. Trump is a joke. I’d still wager everything I own that the coaches won’t be happy about our players tweeting such things from the White House, regardless.

Leftist Menu

Jan 14, 2019, 9:48 PM

Obama would have served rotten lettuce and ketchup packets. Tried to destroy USA. Stopped that radical leftist communist in his tracks.

i remember during the shutdown

Jan 14, 2019, 10:45 PM

he closed everything down to make max suffering take place..ww2 vets couldnt even visit memorials and what not

Leftist Menu

Jan 14, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Good for them for saying something. It is a joke*** ]

Obama would have served rotten lettuce and ketchup packets. Tried to destroy USA. Stopped that radical leftist communist in his tracks.

Jan 14, 2019, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet ]

Looks like someone got to #7, his tweet was deleted

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carman also took a shot

Jan 14, 2019, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Twitter reacts to Clemson's White House visit, burger buffet ]

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackthejiant/status/1084982102880325634

no, this is just an unfunny meme that’s been going around

Jan 15, 2019, 12:00 AM

I took 10 minutes out of my evening to revive this long dead account to share this knowledge so you better appreciate it.

Also don’t bother looking into the joke. AirPods are overpriced Bluetooth headphones sold by apple and it was kind of a tongue in cheek type of joke that people who bought and used them thought they were hot s***.

This is awesome!

Jan 14, 2019, 8:39 PM

I like how we're timing our National Championships to coincide with Republicans in the White House. ;)

But, seriously... Every college kid that gets invited to the White House to meet with the President should go, regardless of who is currently the POTUS and if you agree or disagree with their policies. Without exception. And, truly, I think anyone beyond college should also always accept an invitation to the White House. It's an honor. And it'll be one you'll always cherish. Those that 'skip' on these opportunities will regret it for the rest of their lives.

Re: This is awesome!

Jan 14, 2019, 8:40 PM

Obama was still president when we won the last time.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:19 PM

Wrong .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Do you even stop & think for a nanosecond before posting ?***

Jan 14, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: This is awesome! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: This is awesome! ]

Completely wrong.. might want to check out all of the photos of our team with President Trump LAST time

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 14, 2019, 10:14 PM

President Obama was still in office when the last Championship was won on Jan 9, 2017. But, by the time the team went to Washington, the current President had been sworn in on Jan 20. 2017. The correct answer is that Dabo's teams have won a championship under two Presidents.

Guys get real. I don't care if you hang to the left or right

Jan 14, 2019, 10:46 PM

this is as half ### as it gets. Under no circumstances should the Whitehouse be serving ANY fast food to ANYONE that didn't specifically ask for it.

Dabo isn't worth near as much and held a pizza party for anyone (what like 30,000?) that wanted to show up to Death Valley in 2016. Now the most powerful man in the world who happens to be a billionaire can only give the dollar menu to 100 football players and staff.

It's #### poor. These aren't peewee players.

Re: Guys get real. I don't care if you hang to the left or right

Jan 14, 2019, 11:01 PM

Why is the White House (regardless of who is in it) obligated to anyone visiting? When i visit someone’s house, I don’t walk in with expectations.

Jan 14, 2019, 11:18 PM

Because it is the capital of the United States of America and it is both poor manners and poor optics to treat guest so poorly. We are the greatest country in the world and our capital should not serve food that wouldn't make the cut at a Chucky Cheese. Where is your pride America??

We've been laughed at for decades as being fat and lazy for living so much off fast food and now guest of the Whitehouse get a ####### BigMac for lunch.

We could have gone to Tuscaloosa and Nick Saban would have treated us better.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:02 AM

You should get real. Those kids don't get fast food often. I am sure most love what they had. Pizza, burgers how could he go wrong feeding kids that kind of food?

You need to travel more

Jan 15, 2019, 7:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Guys get real. I don't care if you hang to the left or right ]

there is fast food in all countries and people are fat every where.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 12:25 AM

Whoever wrote this article is kissing some serious WH ###! Complete slap in the face to the National Champs!

Jan 15, 2019, 7:58 AM

Well there was enough snowflakes up there and on this board. Nice to here some fun news for a change! Some people need to grow a pair!! Oh wait? it doesn't matter anymore if you have a pair you can still say you are a woman, Liama, pig, goat.....

Jan 15, 2019, 8:02 AM

total YANKEE move.

A proper southern gentleman hosts his guest with their finest... not take out. Get it together ya

deeyam yankee

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic