Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,333

This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!!

Nov 21, 2019, 5:16 PM

For the older crowd that has heard about or seen just about everything that has gone on in our country over our lifetime.

I was 32-33 at the time, but do any of you guys remember in 1984 in San Diego, the Massacre that happen at McDonald's. I remember bc it was one of the worst shooting I had ever heard about then in my life. Anyway it's still hard and worrisome when even thinking about now, but if you have an Amazon account and have Prime Video, and in that video they show the inside of that McDonald's with all the bodies that littered the floor, benches, and tables all over the entire inside. I do want to WARN anybody that chooses to watch that video, and again I WARN you, it's as Graphic as anything you will probably ever see in your life, bc all the people that lost their life, they are exactly the way the were when the police walked in.

But people shooting people for no reason just didn't start in the 2000's, complete idiots with military assault weapons have been slaughtering innocent men, women, and children from the time people were able to get their crazy selves and their hands on weapons made for the military, and anything that resembles a Military weapon should never be for sale to anybody, and everyone of those types of weapons should have to be accounted for at the very second a count was ask for within our military, and those types of weapon should never be made available by a manufacturer of those weapons.

But be WARNED, if you decide to look at the video, it's the most Graphic thing I've ever seen with nothing ever coming close!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!!

Nov 21, 2019, 5:37 PM

You’re not including the 9mm hand gun and the pump-action shotgun he used to kill people as being in the category of “military assault weapons,” right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 21, 2019, 8:15 PM

Just the military weapon, right.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!! ]

Don’t think he caught your drift there Tiger Swimmer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 6:03 PM

I guess you were hoping Beatoff would be the US Communist Party nominee next year...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Budd Dwyer made the best snuff film out there.***

Nov 21, 2019, 6:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 6:17 PM

I have a ka-bar, a Luger, a p.38, and a Mosin Nagant M1891. All of those are actual military issued weapons. Should I be allowed to have them?

You know what’s not an actual military weapon? The AR-15 that everyone is freaked out about.

Oh, wrong board too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol that is a great point

Nov 21, 2019, 6:29 PM

I have some ARs. They’re a cool platform. Even have a 10.5” 9mm that takes 33rd glock mags.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!! ]

THANK YOU!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: This has Absolutely nothing to do with sports of any kind!!! ]

AR-15 can easily be change into a fully auto assault weapon by just replacing Auto Sear Pin, and change the selector switch!!!

Nov 21, 2019, 8:58 PM

Once you drop in the new sear, you just broke the law. We should just make murder illegal. People have been killing others way before guns. A lunatic in China killed 32 people/kids in a school in 2012.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:37 PM

With a knife.

The 1984 shooting you reference is pretty much the only

Nov 21, 2019, 6:35 PM

One that remains on the “leaderboard” from earlier than the past 20 years. 7 of the 10 most deadly in US history have all happened in the past 12 years (5 of those in The past 3 years)
So no it’s not completely new but it’s something that has certainly increased in regularity.

Re: The 1984 shooting you reference is pretty much the only

Nov 21, 2019, 8:12 PM

The problem is not guns. The problem is we closed the mental institutions and let the nut cases freely roam the streets.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:01 PM

A well-armed society will have a better chance of remaining
a free society. I will bet the brave protesters in Hong Kong
would love to have a boat load of AR's.

Fake News.

Nov 21, 2019, 7:03 PM

With maximum fakery.

I am so glad there were no mass murders......

Nov 21, 2019, 7:13 PM

or massacres before the invention of gunpowder.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 7:30 PM

I agree MILITARY assault weapons should not be in the hands of the public. Those are in fact Automatic weapons and not Semi-Automatic as in the AR-15. In fact the AR-15 is no different than a typical semi auto hunting rifle. They just appear more menacing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 7:49 PM

They are scary looking.
And to a liberal, emotions trump reason every time.
Everything comes down to feelings.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 21, 2019, 7:59 PM

Perfectly stated.

What terrible post . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 7:34 PM

What, just felt like a random thinly-veiled gun-control lecture?

Nov 21, 2019, 8:10 PM

Didn’t take you for a snowflake

Nov 21, 2019, 9:21 PM

The musket the founding fathers decided should be in the hands of every citizen was the military weapon at the time. Your argument comes from fear, are you afraid to die sir or ma’am? You are far more likely to die on I 20 returning from a clemson game than by a “military” weapon. Why don’t you stay home and stay safe? Because that’s no way to live your life and disarmed is a sure fire way to become a slave.

Nov 21, 2019, 9:35 PM

You weren't there and yet somehow you obsess over this and are "worried"? LOl. Ok.

No doubt that was pretty bad. Too bad none of the patrons that were legally armed were able to stop him .

How many were legally armed, by the way?

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic