Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OBS uses Lattimore B-day to dig on Dabo (again)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

OBS uses Lattimore B-day to dig on Dabo (again)

Oct 29, 2012, 5:23 PM

What a Boob. Listening to the Lattimore event on the ratio in Cola. Spurrier referenced Dabo's comments on Marcus saying he agreed with him - but prefaced it by saying "usually when we hear anything from that coach at that other school in the upstate that used to beat us, it's a bunch of BS." He really can't speak about us in any positive light - even in the midst of a tribute to his own player.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OBS uses Lattimore B-day to dig on Dabo (again)

Oct 29, 2012, 5:24 PM

-radio.

CMon, did he really ?

Oct 29, 2012, 5:24 PM

are you serious ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he did.

Oct 29, 2012, 5:27 PM

Just shows what a classless, immature piece of white trash that he is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

You heard it too ?? *****

Oct 29, 2012, 5:33 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You heard it too ?? *****

Oct 29, 2012, 5:37 PM

Yes,they were just talking about it on the coot radio.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. Yes, I did. And for the record,

Oct 29, 2012, 5:40 PM [ in reply to You heard it too ?? ***** ]

Does anyone think all the stupid little coots in attendance did anything to show disapproval of Spurriers classless remarks? No, they all hollered and cheered like a bunch of giddy little school girls. I wonder if Dr. Pastures will send an email out to alumni and students denouncing Spurriers immature remarks?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: Yes. Yes, I did. And for the record,

Oct 29, 2012, 5:42 PM

Pastides won't say a thing to the almighty Spurrier because Pastides is a piece of trash too !!

Re: Yes. Yes, I did. And for the record,

Oct 29, 2012, 5:49 PM

Even white trsh wouldn't even stoop that low.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got to be kidding me

Oct 29, 2012, 5:27 PM

OBS used to just annoy me. I find myself sickened that he would stoop to this level and take a shot at Dabo at this time and situation.

He is pissed that dabo showed more concern than he did***

Oct 29, 2012, 5:28 PM

Re: He is pissed that dabo showed more concern than he did***

Oct 29, 2012, 5:34 PM

He's pissed b/c he know Dabo is going to take it to his OLD a$$ in the Valley. And he is going to use Marcus again as why. And he will say that Dabo even agreed. That man has swallowed to much sheet in that sewer he lives. And Spurrier also said that most that come out of that coaches mouth is Garbage.

True, and it comes natural for Dabo....doesnt for

Oct 29, 2012, 8:01 PM [ in reply to He is pissed that dabo showed more concern than he did*** ]

the old ballsac

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We better hang 80 on their overrated ##### this year***

Oct 29, 2012, 5:48 PM [ in reply to You've got to be kidding me ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This goes beyond football. OBS is just selfish

Oct 29, 2012, 5:51 PM

To make such comments after what happened to the kid is below low class. It shows just what a bitter, foolish, selfish person he is.

This now calls attention to him and not to Lattimore. It's pathetic

Re: This goes beyond football. OBS is just selfish

Oct 29, 2012, 7:20 PM

Did you feel that way when abo staged that stupid video shortly after the Carolina game last year? What he said went beyond football.

No it didn't coot go troll somewhere else

Oct 29, 2012, 7:23 PM

grown-ups talking here

I'm skeptical about this. Even the OBS has better sense

Oct 29, 2012, 5:29 PM

than that. After all the props the Clemson fans have shown to ML I can't imagine the even he would say that. I'll wait till I hear it replayed or reported !! D@mn I hope he didn't do this but if he did then I hope....well I better not say what I hope happens to him !! Jerkwad !!

Message was edited by: tiger49®

Re: I'm skeptical about this. Even the OBS has better sense

Oct 29, 2012, 5:35 PM

Don't be, he ### sure as h&ll said it!!!

Re: I'm skeptical about this. Even the OBS has better sense

Oct 29, 2012, 5:39 PM

That's about as low as it gets. I'm officially hoping that what I was thinking comes true. Low rent piece of trash !!

Did Spurrier ever even talk to Lattimore? Looked like he

just stood behind everyone but never even went out there.

Most forget his digs last year directed at Dabo.

It's his modus operandi.

Oct 29, 2012, 5:34 PM

I heard the ol' sack trying to pretend like he cares about someone besides himself, he is so fake. All he really cares about is Stevie. He didn't make it 30 seconds into his little speech before he was talking trash about Dabo and Clemson. They are ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with the tigers. I am sorry for what happened to Marcus, but you can't be nice to the chickens. They don't handle that any better than they handle success on the field. They are just obnoxious by nature.

he takes azzhattery to new heights***

Oct 29, 2012, 5:35 PM

Oct 29, 2012, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS uses Lattimore B-day to dig on Dabo (again) ]

I feel sorry that Marcus chose to hang out with that Garbage there. I know they embarrass him.

Oct 29, 2012, 5:37 PM

That was neither the time or the place to make those comments. That event was about Marcus not Dabo or Spurrier. Poor taste on Spurrier's part.

After that tenn game if i was spurrier I would keep my D#mn

Oct 29, 2012, 5:42 PM

mouth shut. He is the perfect fit for scar classless

Oct 29, 2012, 5:53 PM

To be fair, after he said that he did say, "Usually when he talks about us, it's a bunch of BS, but this time I had to agree with him." Then quoted Dabo's statement of ML.

As I said, I could see where he was trying to go, but he must have had one of the balls from the Florida game cause he fumbled it.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Oct 29, 2012, 7:20 PM

I am sure it had nothing to do with Dabos rant when dani went all Rambo and started talking like a 10 year old boy did it? SOS will also be talking about that bull s@$@er before the game on November 24.

Go ahead and start polishing those 5th Place Rings

Oct 29, 2012, 7:30 PM

You're a lock

Oct 29, 2012, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS uses Lattimore B-day to dig on Dabo (again) ]

Dabo put on his show after a practice, not at a tribute for one of his players whose career is possibly over.

The only thing I can figure is that he was trying to lighten the mood a bit - but it came off very misguided and mean-spirited in that forum.

Oct 29, 2012, 7:45 PM

- I shouldn't have used quotes, I was trying to get the gist of what he said down in a hurry. Sorry for that.

I was listening at work and posted just as I was leaving.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic