Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This game was lost when...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

This game was lost when...

Oct 13, 2017, 10:37 PM

Dabo put Cooper in the game. How many times did he take the sack and the drive stalled out? With all the vertical passing weapons we have, how in the heck do you play a QB that you cannot trust to throw the ball downfield? What was Dabo thinking??? I don't get it.

I hate to say it, but I was right last week. We should have left Kelly Bryant sitting on the bench tonight and started Hunter Johnson. That would have given us a real chance to win. Open up the vertical passing game, then let Etienne and Feaster run the ball.

All that said, Syracuse played a great game. They took advantage of our vulnerabilities on offense and they gassed our defense. Kudos to the Orangemen. They earned the win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not entirely right...

Oct 13, 2017, 10:47 PM

Hard not to get sacked when at least two are coming at you unblocked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Passing was not great... Over throws like we saw with him...

Oct 13, 2017, 10:48 PM

At garage time. Johnson was better.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost about 5-6 days ago.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:53 PM

Staff was unprepared. Players were not in the correct position and way too many penalties.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This game was lost when...

Oct 13, 2017, 10:54 PM

3:35 1st Qtr.

2nd and 1

K.Bryant rush for no gain. Perfectly obvious that he should not be playing in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:29 PM

Like I said, KB's nickname is "1 Yard Short" because he always is...one yard short. I don't know if he needs glasses or ### his problem is but this has happened all season.

...Where he rushes to what he thinks is the first down marker and then runs out of bounds and quite a few times has thrown his hand forward to celebrate because he thinks he's got the first down, but alas...he's ONE YARD SHORT yet again.

And yes, I know he was injured tonight on the play you are talking about, but it's been a recurring theme with him all season that he misjudges where the markers are.

Other than that, I think he's done a good job of trying to fill the shoes of the best player in Clemson history.

But anyways, yeah, it's official, his nick is "One Yard Short!" Maybe it will catch on!

PS: Hope Dabo enjoys his trip to Bama tomorrow now! LOL Anybody think he decides to stay home and sleep in instead? He should. Since he apparently has been daydreaming about Saturday all week instead of preparing for Friday.

PPS: All you forum regulars with thousands of posts that cut down lurker posters and call people 'fair-weather fans' are so #### cool! You guys have the swag, real talk!

Oct 13, 2017, 11:34 PM

i think that's what i'll call you - i find it apropos for whenever you've tried to get any

one yard short - emphasis on the short

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 14, 2017, 12:45 AM

Guffaw!

Oct 13, 2017, 11:40 PM [ in reply to Re: This game was lost when... ]

You sir are a ######....

D.O.U.C.H.E***

Oct 13, 2017, 11:42 PM

Rushed? He walked. He was hurt all week.

Oct 13, 2017, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: This game was lost when... ]

And our coaches arrogance cost us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

lost when we started an injured Bryant

Oct 13, 2017, 10:55 PM

Should have started Hunter

Re: lost when we started an injured Bryant

Oct 13, 2017, 11:44 PM

Really?? Start Hunter?? God you're dumb.

He has the better arm and cuse was not allowing the run. We

Oct 13, 2017, 11:57 PM

had no deep threat. And I will go a step further. Tee Higgins needs to see field more with some deep routes and end zone throws to him. Too easy to stop us if we can't throw it.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:57 PM

Yeah...hats off to Syracuse...played us perfectly on both sides of the ball. As far as our preparation and coaching...Dabo and Co gets a D+ this week.

No downfield passing game + totally confused defense =

Oct 13, 2017, 11:00 PM

loss every time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

+ missing FGs and scared to try another one***

Oct 13, 2017, 11:59 PM

Oct 13, 2017, 11:04 PM

All this is true but we make those 2 missed fields goals and we would atleast have went to ot.

Oct 13, 2017, 11:04 PM

we played a running QB who couldn't run. We like that arm strength from the other two...we just need to recruit 7 foot tall WRs.

...when the first field goal attempt never got above the

Oct 13, 2017, 11:34 PM

Crossbar OR between the uprights. Duck hook, wormburner!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sunday morning in the film room***

Oct 13, 2017, 11:46 PM

I saw RB's not pick up blocks and stall drives

Oct 13, 2017, 11:52 PM

and WR's drop balls and not help out Cooper. Wouldn't put that on him. This whole team contributed to the loss!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic