Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Morning CB for Bowman by a non Homer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,592

Morning CB for Bowman by a non Homer

Apr 8, 2019, 10:51 AM

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Demarkcus-Bowman-at-Lakeland-206707/CurrentExpertPredictions/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the one I want. This dude's film is absolutely SICK.

Apr 8, 2019, 10:54 AM

Come on down, Mr. Bowman.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Morning CB for Bowman by a non Homer

Apr 8, 2019, 10:56 AM

We need him. RB depth chart next year is going to be talented but young. We need another ETN-esque player that steps right in.

Recruiting at this level eventually leads to young depth

Apr 8, 2019, 11:12 AM

which makes it important to recruit talent that can step in and step early... when the best players are not redshirting and only playing 3 years, some freshmen and all 2nd year players need to be ready to be next man up!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2019, 11:04 AM

And that is after he stated that Clemson was at the top!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This coming weekend is crucial in his recruitment

Apr 8, 2019, 11:06 AM

We will see if he visits the Swamp for their spring game. If he doesn't go, I'd expect a commitment before the end of summer. If he does, we could be right back into a battle, albeit one we are now leading.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: This coming weekend is crucial in his recruitment

Apr 8, 2019, 11:30 AM

He stated he plans to commit either just before or just after football season. So probably nothing till August.

Re: This coming weekend is crucial in his recruitment

Apr 8, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to This coming weekend is crucial in his recruitment ]

He stated he plans to commit either just before or just after football season. So probably nothing till August.

Apr 8, 2019, 11:30 AM

In a college weight room with a diet for building muscle, this guy would be a huge load to bring down once he gets his forward motion moving forward that will help him break tackles up the middle. To me that is the type of RB I want us to have bc in college just 1 yard can sometimes be the hardest to make even with a strong RB, and the speed of the college game, he won't have that many breakaway moments for TD's in college.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He already has a field at Clemson named after him.

Apr 8, 2019, 11:45 AM

If it isn't obvious we want him, I don't know what to tell ya.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: He already has a field at Clemson named after him.

Apr 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

Yes - how many recruits are shown this level of commitment Judge!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic