Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show

Jan 8, 2018, 10:12 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show

Jan 8, 2018, 10:13 PM

...and why is that ?? ...

Racism.***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No sir. Would say the same if it was Macklemore***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No sir. Would say the same if it was Macklemore***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:23 PM

Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda hard to be racist though when most of his fans are white

Jan 8, 2018, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Racism.*** ]

Re: Kinda hard to be racist though when most of his fans are white

Jan 8, 2018, 10:23 PM

Thank you!

Re: Kinda hard to be racist though when most of his fans are white

Jan 8, 2018, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Kinda hard to be racist though when most of his fans are white ]

Oh that's it...he was cold? LOL

No that's why it was lip sync'd. Never seen him do that

Jan 8, 2018, 10:57 PM

A 48 yr old that thinks that is musical genius? Please post

Jan 8, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Kinda hard to be racist though when most of his fans are white ]

the words to that mess, so we can decide if that is musical genius. Couldn't catch much of it during the "performance"!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show ]

Beacaue it’s the worst halftime show ever.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:14 PM

Because half the board has decent taste in music?

Jan 8, 2018, 10:15 PM

My thoughts exactly. Just because you don’t understand something, that doesn’t mean it’s trash.

Lyrics are trashy***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lyrics are trashy***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:20 PM

You’re just not witty enough to understand the metaphors.

Re: Lyrics are trashy***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:22 PM

I’m glad I’m dumb then

Please post the words the that "song" he did, and maybe

Jan 8, 2018, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Lyrics are trashy*** ]

we can decide if they have merit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, you actually played the "you don't understand it" card

Jan 8, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show ]

Are you 12 ?

Re: lol, you actually played the "you don't understand it" card

Jan 8, 2018, 11:00 PM

Aw, somebody got their feelings hurt

lol, you actually played the "you don't understand it" card

Jan 8, 2018, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Re: No surprise half the board is bashing the halftime show ]

Are you 12 ?

This board has become full of Alt Righters...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:15 PM

They freak out anytime a person whose skin color isn’t the same as theirs says a word

Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters...

is it possible that the music just isn't good ??

Correct answer!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait. That was art?***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen the artist that put a white canvas in a museum

Jan 8, 2018, 10:25 PM

and said it was up to the viewer to make his own interpretation.....

Jan 8, 2018, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

Is it possible that is your opinion and people like other music than what you like???

It’s still nothing to freak out over if it’s not your tastes***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

That was not music

Jan 8, 2018, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

I've had more intelligible conversations with drunken sailors...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Jan 8, 2018, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

That could be true, but why bash something that they don’t understand? I bet, if that were a country music artist, these same people would’ve been praising it as the greatest thing ever. I don’t care for country music, but I’m not going to say it’s trash or that it’s not “music” just because it’s not my taste.

Wrong...most of modern country sucks too!

Jan 8, 2018, 11:30 PM

But at least it could be called music!

It has nothing to do with that.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

It is just that a lot of the people who watch CF are too old to listen to hip hop music. It’s not a skin color thing IMO.

I’m 32, white, and voted for trump. But I listen to new music and I thought the show was good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has nothing to do with that.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:29 PM

In other words, you're young and dumb

Full of Atl-Righters...yet you're still here.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

DramaQueenie much?

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Stalk and troll much moab...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:24 PM

You think by teaming up with troll buddies is going to run everyone off the board whose opinions you disagree with

Don't have to stalk cause your comments are...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:37 PM

...right there for everyone to see, DramaQueenie.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

You always trying to bring up or start racist crap. Not a personon the thread has said a thing about race except you. You are the racist in the room. We don’t have to like that ###### music and it has nothing to do with race

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

false...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:22 PM

Pointing out racism isn’t racism. And who am I racist against as I have never made a negative statement about a single ethnic group. Projecting yourself on to me ain’t gonna work.

Re: false...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:46 PM

Anything controversial you always sling out the race card. Just stop

Is everything racist to you?***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:47 PM [ in reply to false... ]

Jan 8, 2018, 10:54 PM [ in reply to false... ]

Actually, calling people racist because they are white and disagree with you or don't like what you like is racist.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:54 PM [ in reply to false... ]

Actually, calling people racist because they are white and disagree with you or don't like what you like is racist.

Bingo. Right on, brother.***

< img src=“ >

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Actually, it's the Brain Dead Left who cannot formulate a Critical Though

Jan 8, 2018, 10:18 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

Two examples: Tiger King and Kendrick Lamar.

Thanks***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:18 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

yep we all hate black people. that is why we love clemson football. they dont have any black people. are you catching on to how totally ignorant your statement was. people didnt like the guy because he has no talent.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:24 PM

That's a dumb analogy. You don't love the players you love what they can do for you.

That’s not true, well maybe for you, but I do. I think in the time here we learn more about these players than we do most friends. Just like this year I hate to see our players go and I follow them after they leave Clemson. If they needed help, after Clemson (illegal) I would gladly step up

Has nothing to do with race

Jan 8, 2018, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

I heard some GREAT black music in New Orleans last Monday. I have hundreds and hundreds of black artist on records and tapes from sixty years ago. The race card doesn't playb

Yeah that’s sixty years ago, long before...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:36 PM

any black artist had any type of social message in their music. So you like their music from the segregation era, but don’t like black music after integration. ?????????? Come on man you exposed yourself with that admission

Re: Yeah that’s sixty years ago, long before...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

You don’t think those blues players had a message smh

Re: Yeah that’s sixty years ago, long before...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Yeah that’s sixty years ago, long before... ]

The fact that you thought you exposed him with that irrational lefty nonsense just shows the stupidity this board is working with when you post.

Damm, you are so ignorant. Plenty of black music from 60s

Jan 8, 2018, 11:42 PM [ in reply to Yeah that’s sixty years ago, long before... ]

had socially conscious lyrics and was popular among white folks. Go listen to Sam Cooke's "Change Gonna Come" or Impressions' "People Get Ready", just a couple that come to mind.

Ok how did numerous posters react...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

to Clemson players in the NFL taking part in the anthem posts? So that proves nothing that you’re a fan.

that’s ridiculous and I take exception to it...

I’m white. But I certainly respect the opinions and views of black people. What does skin color have to do with terrible (in the OP’s opinion) music. I don’t enjoy that music but I hate u think that makes me a racist. You call people on here racists but because they have a different opinion than u, you dont accept it? Pot... kettle!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah whatever you wouldn’t freak out like this if it was a terrible white musician...

It’s just a halftime show calm down. Your reaction exposes the exact reason why it upsets you. It also upsets you when a person can see your true reasons on the manner of how you express your opinion

Re: Yeah whatever you wouldn’t freak out like this if it was a terrible white musician...

Jan 8, 2018, 11:42 PM

Kid, you need to learn to construct a coherent sentence before you try blathering nonsense online.

To the contrary, I posted similar comments last year during

Jan 8, 2018, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Yeah whatever you wouldn’t freak out like this if it was a terrible white musician... ]

some halftime show(forget which one) that had some white dude called Pit Bull, that was even worse than Lamar.

You are a very bitter person.***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:23 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 8, 2018, 10:23 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

Are you trying to be a bigger dipsh^t than tiger swimmer? It's not racism to complain about a no talent singer - excuse me, lipsinc'er.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:25 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

Oh get over yourself!!! I can't stand rap because it's not music, I don't care who or what race the performer is. I have nothing but tremendous respect and appreciation for black musicians. Darius Rucker, Charlie Pride, Whitney Houston, Chuck Berry, Jimmy Hendricks, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and the Pointer Sisters just to name a few I have a tremendous amount of respect for and have made huge contributions to various styles of music.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:28 PM

How is it music with no instruments?

You’re freaked out every time you post.***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:42 PM [ in reply to This board has become full of Alt Righters... ]

Lip synching was off a bit, otherwise not bad....

The only reason anyone is bashing it is because

it requires zero talent and sucks donkey bawls.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Your momma***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:38 PM

I'm more of a Spinners, O'Jays, Al Green, Marvin Gaye fan

These and many more black & white soul singers and groups had talent ... showing my age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe if that moron trying to sing

would learn to sing he wouldnt get bashed..facts

i would’ve preferred radiohead.

:)

Why does everyone else have to like the music

just because you do?

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Just more destruction of American culture.

That crap is not part of the culture I identify with. It sucks and I don't like it.

It is, country music and hip hop are the two most popular genres right now***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:40 PM

And I don't like either one of them!***

Jan 8, 2018, 11:55 PM

Re: It is, country music and hip hop are the two most popular genres right now***

Jan 9, 2018, 12:58 AM [ in reply to It is, country music and hip hop are the two most popular genres right now*** ]

That’s because the whole country has become so race obsessed that if you are a white artist you’re labeled as country and if you’re black it’s rap/R&B. Name the last Rock band to come out??? You’re telling me Sam Hunt is country??? He is a pop artist and nothing else. This race crap is insane.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crap>rap***

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say it's more like 90%

Jan 8, 2018, 10:30 PM

that realize that was just crap!!

Jan 8, 2018, 10:30 PM

I agree...should be closer to 90%

Jan 8, 2018, 10:34 PM

Actually I’m surprised. I thought I was the only one who hates this no talent, cop hating, misogynistic crap that is poisoning our youth.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kendrick Lamar isn’t misogynistic. I take it you’re a feminist***

Jan 8, 2018, 10:42 PM

Snoop,dr Dre,Tupac, biggie, Eminem... wipes the floor with tgese

Jan 8, 2018, 10:35 PM

New rappers. None of those dudes copied the same style like these guys do nowadays. Music just sucks in general today. Country is copycat,pop has always been copycat, new rock sucks... all the good stuff is pre 2005.

It was cool the UGA band played "Creep"***

Jan 8, 2018, 11:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was cool the UGA band played "Creep"***

Jan 8, 2018, 11:06 PM

I missed that part, must have already changed the channel. I never heard any instruments when he was lip syncing

or was it the Lana del rey song ripping off

Jan 9, 2018, 12:32 AM [ in reply to It was cool the UGA band played "Creep"*** ]

radiohead’s “creep” ripping off the hollies?

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic