Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Wake Situation. A question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This Wake Situation. A question

Dec 14, 2016, 2:36 PM

So I hope this doesn't happen and I am almost positive our coaches would ever be in contact with this guy, but what happens if he implicates us or someone other teams? The know no one really knows but what do you think the implicated team would face as far as punishment

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would think that the AD and the lawyers have been on this

Dec 14, 2016, 2:39 PM

since the day the news broke originally. It'll be extremely difficult to prove any contact unless there is a papertrail

The press release says there are emails, texts and phone

Dec 14, 2016, 3:11 PM

records.

Nothing says stupid like using your company phone to screw over your company.

You mean, like a copy of the playbook found somewhere

Dec 14, 2016, 4:05 PM [ in reply to I would think that the AD and the lawyers have been on this ]

in the stadium.

A paper trail like that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

First of all its irresponsible of Wake to throw everyone

Dec 14, 2016, 3:04 PM

under the bus until they know exactly who is involved. They need to present their findings to the conference and/or the NCAA. The way they have worded their release has cast a shadow over everyone Wake has played for the last three years. And this is unfair. For this reason, the commissioner needs to make some type of statement on the matter as soon as possible. It is his job to do so.

Let's say for sake of discussion, records show he emailed or called someone on our campus. That is quite likely if he was calling most of Wake's opponents. So if there is record of a call or email, how do you prove what was offered, what was declined or what was accepted. I wouldn't think there would be any way. I would hope nobody on our campus was stupid enough to listen to this guy very long if at all. There will be questions as to why anyone who declined his offer didn't immediately turn him in. That would go for any school that received knowledge of what he was trying to do.

Let's say any school is guilty. Its anyone's guess as to the punishment. It could mean the suspension of an assistant or employee, the forfeiting of a game, vacating a title, who knows. One thing we know is that the document was at Louisville, but that doesn't prove much. Anyone could have placed it there. The Wake game was not until the next day, but teams go in a stadium on Friday and conduct a walk through to get familiar with the environment. A member of the Wake staff could have left it there for all we know.

Re: This Wake Situation. A question

Dec 14, 2016, 3:58 PM

ACC asked Wake to hold back report until after Heisman to not taint jacksons chances and keep Dw out. They will do nothing just like when pitino was caught buying ho's for his bball recruits. #crookedlouisville

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic